NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
McPhee

T In The Park

The T in the Park line-up was announced today. I am literally blown away!

T in the Park which happens on Friday 11th to Sunday 13th July have announced the headliners for the weekend. They are confirmed as The Verve on Friday, Rage Against The Machine playing the Saturday, and R.E.M. on the Sunday.

Also confirmed for as playing the Friday are Stereophonics, KT Tunstall, Feeder, and The Wombats. Due to appear on the Saturday are The Fratellis and The Kooks. Saturday also sees Kaiser Chiefs headlining the Second Stage. Sunday sees Kings of Leon, The Prodigy, and Primal Scream entertaining the crowds at Balado, Scotland.

The festival's other announced acts for the event are Chemical Brothers, Interpol, Ian Brown, The Racounteurs, Biffy Clyro, Counting Crows, The Pigeon Detectives, The Enemy, The Feeling, Amy MacDondald, Panic at the Disco, Hot Chip, Aphex Twin, The charlatans, The Pogues, Ben Folds, Reverend & The Makers, Pendulum, Justice, DJ Hell, Band Of Horses, The National, Seasick Steve, Eddy Grant, One Night Only, Alabama 3, The Courteeners, Sons & Daughters, Erol Alkan, Slam, Paul Heaton, Lightspeed Champion, The Ting Tings, Black Kids, Sergreant, The Law, Gabriella Cilmi, The Script, and Sons of Albion, with many more acts expected soon.

Tickets for the event will go on sale on tomorrow, Saturday 16th February at 9am. eFestivals will have links for you to buy tickets when they go on sale tomorrow, the prices are Saturday or Sunday Day Tickets £68.50; Saturday and Sunday Combined Ticket £137; Weekend Camping (incl. Fri arena access) £160.

Now i've got like 17 hours to arrange this trip with me mates before tickets sell out in like 234.341234124123 seconds! 2 tickets per household so it ain't gonna b easy :(

Yeah, it's pretty fucking good. Shits over the monstrosity that is the Download lineup, will no doubt be better than Reading/Leeds (although it will probably be their strongest lineup for a while!), and is better than Glastonburys semi poor offering this year. Heck, i'd even rate it higher than Coachellas lineup.

Rage and R.E.M = brill. The rest is fairly bad minus Biffy and Feeder. Well done to the organisers for getting Rage though

I've heard of 4 of those bands...

Sorry 5. Kaiser Chiefs sliped my mind.

I've heard of 4 of those bands...

Sorry 5. Kaiser Chiefs sliped my mind.

That's a bit worrying, seeing as how the first three bands in that list are fucking huge. :blank:

Quite a good list, there's loads I want to see there. Interpol, Primal Scream, RATM, The Verve and the Phonics are the ones I really would die to see. Then there's another half dozen or so that I would go out of my way to see there.

Yeah I will be going (hopefully) waking up nice and early to buy a ticket.

I'm praying Bjork will be there though, when is the full line up announced?

its 400 miles away from me :( why couldnt rage and the prodigy play download or reading gah.

gunna chat to mates is this is a wicked lineup

Rage will be at Reading. Prodigy will be at V. Helpful? Probably not...

Im annoyed about this 2 tickets per house thing. I'd normally order 4 because i know what my mates are like for dciding to go at the last minute :( Got to find another 2 people to help me order now...

Bugger me.

I'm going to try and get tickets tomorrow morning, I've had luck on Ticketmaster for these sort of things before...

Failing that, my flatmate has a spare ticket already which I can take if I don't get them tomorrow.

good luck getting tickets guys!! me and my friend went to a 'party in the park' kinda thing a while back - it was awesome (but free.. is "t in the park" a different thing entirely or did they just start charging for it now...?)

good luck getting tickets guys!! me and my friend went to a 'party in the park' kinda thing a while back - it was awesome (but free.. is "t in the park" a different thing entirely or did they just start charging for it now...?)

Different thing, it's a massive festival held in Scotland every year for the past 10 years or so... And this line-up looks like its going to be one of the best yet. I really, really, really want tickets for this now after seeing the line-up. I wanted to go before, but now I have to go!

that'll explain it... every band at the party thing seemed a bit random... the lineup looks awesomes~ again, good luck. :wink:

: )

*hums pendulum "slam"* what a tune

the prodigy o man hope they are playing reading would love to see them again

Rage Against The Machine

Feeder Kaiser Chiefs The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Hot Chip, Aphex Twin, Ben Folds, Justice, The National,

Bands I would see. Not enough to make me go really. I don't like RATM btw but I'd probably go see them anyway if I went.

Considering going to Rock Ness this year.

Rage! I'm so happy :)

plus Ben Folds, Lightspeed Champion, Interpol, Biffy Clyro, Raconteurs, Justice, Kings of Leon, Feeder

bet they all clash just to annoy me though :)

Cool list, many people I'd like to see. However, no one i'd boter paying for.

I really missed the boat last year, Tori Amos was at T in the Park, IIRC, and I missed it.

Thats one of the best T In The Park lineups?

I only like 1 band from that list (Interpol), and even that not so much. I suppose RATM would be good live but I'm not a particular fan. Other than that I see nothing of interest:blank:

The verve, REM, Stereophonics, KT Tunstall, Feeder, Wombats, Fratellis, Kooks, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings of Leon, Chemical Brothers, Biffy Clyro, The Enemry, Amy Macdonald, The Charlatans,

The bands I want to see. What a weekend it'll be if I can get tickets!

15 minutes! Make sure you're signed into your Ticketmaster account already to ensure quicker access!

Im just getting Saturday tickets. Purely for Rage! Thats ?70 and a 300 mile drive, chuff me.

** Gets phone, credit card and ticketmaster ready **

________

Hdgamer replays

Edited by fex

Got 2 weekend camping tickets!!!!!

They actually went on sale a few minutes before 9 and I was right in there!

Got my tickets!!!!!! See Tickets did a much fast job than ticketmaster!! I was placed in a 5 minute queue!

OMG RAGE!

*im still in the ticketmaster queue*

________

CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Edited by fex

Sign in to follow this