N-Europe

The N-E BISH-o-rama.

jayseven

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- A person standing on their head outside a branch of Woolworths.

Rummy (170!)

- A Chihuahua.

- Scrabble Scramble Game Boy Advance game

- 5 recognizable licensed teddy bears together, i.e teddies based on characters from the world or film, gaming etc

Shorty, Rummy (160)

- A tin of Tesco's Carrot and Corriander soup

Shorty, Jayseven, Rummy (150)

Tally

Rummy : 480

Shorty : 310

Jayseven : 150

jayseven is a harsh mistress :grin:

dammit my scores SUCK! i promise to do better next time!! it'll be BISH - JAPAN STYLE! \m/(@___@)\m/

haha, awesome :D Well I think we'll have another round of BISHing like this pretty much straight afterwards. I have to ask; do people think it's working the way it is, or should we have it done so that everyone submits their entries on the same day?

My little tester of interest was the newspaper dated teh last day of the comp, and only one person got that. I was thinking of shortening the contest, maybe have me as the chief and judge of the proceedings... And do we think the scoring system works?

We've definitely had more compulsive players this time round, but do we have enough to have a league system working? I do not know :) Please, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I've liked it as it was(as may be evident from my numerous BISHes), I got a little panicked by some people's good starts so it spurred me on, but activity dropped off(i expected loads of 20th newspapers!) and I dunno if there'll be enough for a league game. Having said that, if there's another round right after, I'm going to have to miss out on it, only 3 and a half weeks til my dissertation deadline now.

Ok, well the counting ended yesterday, I was having way too much fun to sort it out then, so I'm 'officially' closing the counting. All those who failed to do their part will now lose 50pts. I will score everyone elses things later. maybe tonight, but probably monday/tuesday/wednesday, depending on when i get sleep :)

If anyone else wishes to help and do some counting then feel free :) Would de-stress me lots...

Zach Braff - Jay, Shorty

2 Ducks - Jay, Shorty, Rummy

Cheese - Shorty, Jay

Tesco - Shorty, Jay, Rummy

Teletubby - Shorty

Jay = 620

Shorty = 790

Rummy = 300

Hopefully I've missed no one out.

Seeing as I wasn't able to do any, I thought it would be OK for me too add my scores in. Woo, I'm on -50!

OK, so I added.

Rummy: 6335

Shorty: 6100

jayseven: 5105

Letty: 2720

bluey: 1445

welsh_gamer: 830

Twozzok: 560

Daniel: 200

Stefkov: 200

Dyson: 100

Nightwolf: 100

Coolness Bears: 100

The rest of you got either zero of -50. *shakes head* Looks like this time it was a boy's clean sweep! Rummy surged powerfully throughout, fearing no list of BISHes, no matter how outlanding or unruly they suggest he ought to be.

Rummy, if you PM me your address, I'll send you your prizes asap :P

I know I'm wayyyy too late but here is what I got about 3 weeks ago before I left for New Zealand regardless!!

nightwolf

- a bright red hoody

2008_0211BISH0005.jpg

TWOFER:

]Rummy

- A piece of clothing containing 2 of the following colours; brown, orange, pink, green

Tellyn

- An issue of NGamer

2008_0211BISH0007.jpg

TWOFER

Daniel

- a person in a silly hat

Twozzok

- Purple

2008_0211BISH0008.jpg

Plus a scottish flag for added randomness

thirtynine - N-Europe

2008_0211BISH0009.jpg

Dyson

- A picture of someone taking a picture for the BISH game.

2008_0211BISH0010.jpg

...end.

lolwut, I didn't know there was an actual prize! I've been trying(and failing) to avoid the forums too! Why, I feel touched! In the not bad way! I'd like to take my hat off to Shorty for the close second though, and to all the contestants for taking part and making it super fun/bloody hard/both, and jayseven himself for hosting it, and coming in at a very respectable third! I shall get on PMing you now jayseven, I'm most curious to see what the prize is!

P.S That's a rather lovely hat you have there conzer :p