N-Europe

The N-E BISH-o-rama.

jayseven

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I'm all up for another one straight afters. I can change it and be an adjudicator-type person if you like - I'm pretty sure I'll be performing most of the scores-collecting this game anyway, so I can just shift it back to the old way for the next one...

And I'll use the time to think up a league system that could actually work...

The ultimate come-back is here! Look where I visited earlier tonight :grin:

Jamba - The train station sign for the town "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysili ogogogoch" aka Llanfair P.G.

l_bcd219d4c6be98ed09c4e5a0ff255276.jpg

And on the subject of deadlines, if there is going to be an extension, I suggest expanding it only by a few days, maybe Saturday?

Haggis Teletubby

DSC00343.jpg

some girl saw me looking at the kids magazines in WHSmiths :heh:

Stefkov Jesus

DSC00342.jpg

If the big dude isn't Jesus, then it's Saint Christopher carrying baby Jesus.

Stefkov A Helicopter

DSC00344b.jpg

Yes, it's made of chocolate. Yes, I had eaten a bit.

The ultimate come-back is here! Look where I visited earlier tonight :grin:

Jamba - The train station sign for the town "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysili ogogogoch" aka Llanfair P.G.

l_bcd219d4c6be98ed09c4e5a0ff255276.jpg

And on the subject of deadlines, if there is going to be an extension, I suggest expanding it only by a few days, maybe Saturday?

winnar....( u___u) *wanders off again*

Damn, Shorty just got the three I've been trying hardest to get for the past few days, been slowly ambling past churches trying to spot Jesus with no luck. I made a foolish mistake on the teletubby, looked in toys not magazines! How embarrassing. Mega props to Welsh Gamer for the sign, brilliant!

Goddamn, Photobucket's mass uploader thing won't load for me! I'm gonna have to do it one by one, this will act as my placeholder until I have them all uploaded.

2 ducks for Haggis, both real duck for Coolness Bears

2realduck.jpg

Three Monkeys for Coolness Bears

3mnkeys.jpg

3 books by Eoin Colfer for Dyson

eoincolfer.jpg

Newspaper with the 20th Febuary on it for Jayseven, I even went to the future and got one with the 22nd on it.

20thpapers.jpg

Balloon in the sky for nightwolf

balloon1.jpg

Lots of Cheese for Haggis

chesse.jpg

This might not count because I have no proof, but this kebab shop was selling cans of drink for 70p! Will Shorty take it?

coke.jpg

Next up is a £5 coin for Letty, I look weird cos it's quite heavy and kept falling off my eye, so my head's tilted and i have a 'im balancing!' face on;

fivepoundme2.jpg

fivpound2.jpg

fivepound5.jpg

Reiterating Coolness Bears's asssortment of fruit including 3 pears this time with my self in it;

fruit.jpg

For Jayseven I present someone lying face down in grass! Two in fact!

grassface.jpg

The quality is terrible cos of my phone's camera.

thirtynine.'s steel grouch bin

grouchbin.jpg

and for thirtynine/B] again, the standard hole that everyone used(not like that, you pervs!)

hole.jpg

For MadDogUKNumbers I present Horse! I found some more along my travels yesterday too;

horse2.jpg

horse4.jpg

For Daniel I give Matey!

matey.jpg

Shorty's postit note face man, with added crotch

postit.jpg

Also, a hard find anywhere, I give Dyson a....PANASONIC Q!

Q1.jpg

Q2.jpg

Nightwolf's Bright Red Hoody

redhoody.jpg

Stefkov's Resistor

resistor220.jpg

220Ohms, suitable for a 20mA LED with a drop of 2.2V in a 6v circuit. /nerd

Twozzok's Small a little champagne bottle, paled in comparison next to the real things(if it's hard to see, look where my finger points)

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

Five recognisable soft toys

softies.jpg

King Louie, Mario, Luigi, Porter from AC(monkey at the station), some Pika and another Mario.

Welsh Gamer's Carrot and Corriander Tescos Soup in a Tin

tastysoup.jpg

and Haggis's Tesco Employee in Uniform

tesco1.jpg

A reiteration on Shorty's Whole Wide World with myself in it;

world.jpg

And my piece de resistance, or however it's spelt, is for Welsh Gamer once more;

woolies.jpg

A person standing on their head outside woolworths! Doing this in the town centre at 10 on a saturday night and not getting started on = win.

EDIT: Missed out Jayseven's ransom note,

ransom.jpg

It says 'Dear BISHers, stop taking such good BISHes or else J7 gets it...' but my damn phone camera is poop and you cant see the smaller letters so well.

Oh man, I forgot my number plates ones too.

I wuv you guys,

platewuv.jpg

Like drugs,

platextc.jpg

ROM!

platerom.jpg

A mini one, with a one plate, I was wondering if this was more than coincidence though...

plateone.jpg

Who doesn't love a good old MMO game eh?

platemmo.jpg

Also found an elf,

plateelf.jpg

I'll leave to next to upto you guys,

plateazz.jpg

platecex.jpg

Pretend the i is an L...Plate, LOL

PLATELOL.jpg

Had a few other not quites that made me giggle though like LMO, S... NCK, R...AJA, HMV, GUD and OWE, and GI JOL! That I wont bother posting. I saw a car passing with PWN, I think, but I was on the bus and it was going the other way. Lastly though, N-Europe...

plateFTW.jpg

Rummy = Pure WINNAGE. Dude that's like... 27 bishes in one post?! And a whole bunch of number plates! bwahaha!

Well, uh, I guess The competition is over. Please will everyone go through this thread from teh start and tally who took what BISHes of yours, and do your own working out with reference to the points system on the first post.

The 'Scoring' phase will finish on Saturday 23rd Feb, so perhaps if you're real lucky the countees may well still accept any entries before then...

Well they're all from the past week and a half(namely the saturday I went to the park and yesterday), it's just that I finally got them all onto the computer and uploaded. I must give credit to my cameraman Marcamillian for helping take the photos with my face in them, and for lying in the grass, and for crotching Nintendave in the head(not surprisingly, it's Nintendave who has the Q, which is the sort of thing that gets him his name). I think if Nintendo were to die tomorrow, he'd die with them. Alas, I digress, on with the marking!

Oops, meant marking. Anyway, as far as I can see, my marks for my BISHes are as follows, tell me if I missed you! I feel like I made them a bit too hard cos people didn't get them much :(

- A piece of clothing containing 2 of the following colours; brown, orange, pink, green.

Letty, J7, shorty,

- A martial artist, determinable from the photo.

:(

- An Acer Laptop

Twozzok

- A Carlsberg Pint Glass

:(

- 5 spanners of varying sizes.

Shorty,j7

Am I right in saying the scoring for that is 170 for Twozzok, 150 for Letty, 310(150+160) for J7, and a 310 for Shorty too?

Rummy ^ for the piece of clothing with 2 colours, we can only get 150 each. Oh and that coke one... hmm... well I want to say there's no proof but you've been a good BISHer so I'm going to have to trust you on that.

Scores time!

If I didn't tally up your score it's because you didn't put my name next to your sumission. Or you spelt it wrong. Either way you're an idiot.

Three People Playing Mouse Trap

jayseven (170!)

A Sword Fight

losers.

Unpurchased can of coke costing more than 60p

Rummy, Dyson, Bluey (150 each)

The Whole World

Rummy (170!)

Someone with so many post-it notes on their face you can't tell who they are

Rummy, Letty, jayseven (150 each)

So from me that's

Shorty's Point Parade

Rummy: 470

jayseven: 320

Dyson: 150

Bluey: 150

Letty: 150

I'm confused about the scoring, can someone explain to me what I have to add up?

Please make note of the scoring system!

BISH snapped by;

17 people = 10pts

16 = 20pts

15 = 30pts

14 = 40pts

13 = 50pts

12 = 60pts

11 = 70pts

10 = 80pts

9 = 90pts

8 = 100pts

7 = 110pts

6 = 120pts

5 = 130pts

4 = 140pts

3 = 150pts

2 = 160pts

1 = 170pts

... Still confused? You listed 5 items. Go through the thread and make a note of who took what. Eg

Pencil - mike, jerry, bob

Plum - jerry, peter

Poo - mike, bob, peter

only 3 people took a picture of a pencil, thus the pencil BISH is worth 150pts to each who took it. You work out how many shot each BISH, then award the points to each person. Get it?

Oooh, I get it. So if only 1 person got a photo, they get 170pts... That's actually quite a clever scoring system O_o

EDIT:

Spicy

jayseven, Letty, Rummy, Shorty

Pink

jayseven, Letty, Rummy, bluey, Shorty

Purple

Letty, welsh_gamer, jayseven, Rummy

Tall

jayseven, Letty, Rummy, bluey, Shorty

Small

jayseven, welsh_gamer, Shorty, bluey, Rummy

Sooo...

jayseven - 140+130+140+130+130 = 670

Letty - 140+130+140+130 = 540

Rummy - 140+130+140+130+130 = 670

Shorty - 140+130+130+130 = 530

bluey - 130+130+130=390

welsh_gamer - 140+130=270

OK my tallying now;

Front page of a newspaper dated "20th February 2008"

rummy (170)

A ransom note (with mismatched cut-out letters and shit)

letty, bluey, rummy, shorty (140 each)

A Clown

I suppose this required too much effort?

Kumquats (x4)

Nobody. I did learn that they're out of season :/

Someone lying on some grass, face down. (inspired by this picture)

letty, shorty, rummy (150 each)

Totals for jayseven's BISH list

Rummy: 460

Letty: 290

Shorty: 290

Bluey: 140

... Looks to me like Rummy's gonna be way-out front :)

since jamba is oh-so-busy and important *cough* i've been asked to post his scores for him~ ^__^

parking ticket:

dan - 150pts

shorty - 150pts

jayseven - 150pts

NB: he meant a parking fine ticket - but was feeling merciful :heh:

railway sign:

welsh_gamer 170pts

and my scores~

pandas:

rummy - 170pts

... :blank: i guess i should learn from this and make my BISH's much easier. it was all too much for you guys to handle. ^__^

btw - when i said "a zebra with clean teeth" i was hoping someone would go stand by a zebra crossing with a big, clean, grin on their face. :grin: that was the secret!!! hehe.

Scores so far, in no particular order.

jayseven: 30 + 15 + 670 + 310 + 120 + 150 + 160 = 1455

Letty: 15 + 15 + 540 + 150 + 150 + 290 = 1160

Rummy: 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 670 + 470 + 460 + 170 + 160 = 2035

Shorty: 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 30 + 30 + 530 + 310 + 290 + 150 + 160 = 1620

bluey: 15 + 390 + 150 + 140 + 160 = 855

welsh_gamer: 270 + 170 = 440

Dyson: 150 = 150

Twozzok: 150 = 150

Dan: 150 = 150

*Numberplates 15pts each, Statue imitations 30pts each. Rummy I'm afraid I didn't accept all of your numberplates as some aren't nerdy enough (xtc..) :(

People who need to mark their BISH list, otherwise I will deduct 50pts and do it myself. OH YES.

conzer

coolness Bears

daniel

dyson

haggis

maddog

nightwolf

stefkov

tellyn

thirtynine.

Welsh_Gamer