Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zero Punctuation!

Kirkatronics

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was meant to be an African accent? as mentioned it sounded Ozzie.

What is an African accent anyhow? [because it wasn't that]

its not an african accent, its south affrican (as in the country of south africa, not just the whole south of africa) it was a pretty good impression actualy, made me chuckle. he does raise a point that the voice acting in farcry 2 was woeful.

:s i thought it was austrailian XD
That was meant to be an African accent? as mentioned it sounded Ozzie.

What is an African accent anyhow? [because it wasn't that]

its not an african accent, its south affrican (as in the country of south africa, not just the whole south of africa) it was a pretty good impression actualy, made me chuckle. he does raise a point that the voice acting in farcry 2 was woeful.

This is why I find it funny, it was so terrible that it was hilarious. He as a point about the voice acting being rubbish it FC2.

Lol, pretty much. Tbh, I got bored of it pretty early on, and I've hardly played it!

i liked it, it gor very good aroud 35% of the way in, but it just never managed to grab me. it had all the frame work of a great game, but didnt quiet mamage it.

every mission was near identicle. it just boiled down to go hear, kill this guy, possibly a bit of faffing around, usulay going some were else to kill someone else.

wish they hadent made it so open ended.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!