N-Europe

Leeds/Reading Festival

Davey_T

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the tickets!! Thanks for the links guys, just kept trying and trying. Got to that order form page about 3 times and got it on third time :)

Although, I couldn't order any early bird tickets and now can't find them anywhere :( Anyone know a place to get them at all?

SWEET THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL CAME :D

*sigh* I get to the order form, and the internet crashes ='[

but on the see tickets site now, it says it has weekend tickets on, but no camping is mentioned, but in the T&C it says camping is included in a weekend ticket, should i go for it?

Although, I couldn't order any early bird tickets and now can't find them anywhere :( Anyone know a place to get them at all?

Early entry tickets are here

Reading (Currently sold out but more will probably go on sale): http://www.seetickets.com/readingandleeds/price.asp?code=262595&filler1=see&filler2=multisee

Leeds: http://www.seetickets.com/readingandleeds/price.asp?code=262582&filler1=see&filler2=multisee

Can someone verify something for me please.

My friend says the early bird things only allow you to get your band early. You're allowed to go into the campsite and sent up your tent on the wednesday but you just won't be able to get your band thing till friday.

I thought you weren't even allowed in campsite to pitch your tent till friday. Last year we sort of snuck in by vaguely showing them and they just let us through.

I'm hoping my friend is correct because we don't care about getting the bands, we just want a good spot!

A weekend ticket allows you to get into the campsite and set up tents thursday - monday morning.

Early bird ticket allows you to go on wednesday which allows you to get a better camping spot and have an extra day bezzing around getting drunk/high whatever.

You can get your wristband on any day you want including wednesday.

Hope that helps

Lol that thread screams hilarity. Classic!

Anyway, got my reading ticket too! Spent 2 hours attempting to get one, I was on the phone to ticketmaster on hold for an hour and 15 minutes and then the call got cut off >_<. Wanted to get a early bird pass but they sold out before I could get one and I dont fancy paying £40 odd off ebay for one and dont fancy supporting touts.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate Gallows now. Never really liked them before, but the reason why Less Than Jake clash with RATM is because the Gallows singer threw his toys out of the pram, insisting that he wanted to see Rage and refusing to clash with them :nono:

Less Than Jake/Pennywise will be awesome, but it's RATM! ARGH! Add in to that Babyshambles and there's 3 headliners i want to see on the Friday and none that i care about on the Saturday (seen Manics, seen The Killers twice and Gallows have suddenly become very unpopular with me...)

Anyhow, good announcement! Alkaline Trio will be ace :awesome: