NEurope
Davey_T

Leeds/Reading Festival

Ok seen as Nightwolf made a thread for download i thought id make one for Leeds and Reading.

Seems like Rage Against The Machine are deffinately one of headliners along with Metallica and The Killers

Whos going? And who would people like to see?

Id love

Rise Against

Saosin

Brand New

New Found Glory

Machine Head

Less Than Jake

And many others :P

poster.jpg

My mate's good at getting us the info, or the latest rumours.

Rage Against, Metallica and Foo Fighters as headline, that sounds like a hell of a weekend, i just best be able to get my ticket, should be safe if i'm only getting 1 anyway.

EDIT: Apparently it looks more like it'll be Killers instead of Foos.

Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage

Rage would be AWESOME

________

Kumho Championship

Edited by fex

I was thinking of only going for the day for RATM, but if its Rage plus Foos and Metallica headlining I might have to go for the wknd, ive seen Metallica (Leeds 2003) and Foos (v2001) ages ago. ID love to see QOTSA and Modest Mouse there and !!!, Ian Brown, Kings Of Leon were wicked last year too, maybe NOFX. WOuld love to see Roots Manuva, missed them when they were there 2005, and to top it off the Beastie Boys.

Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage

Rage would be AWESOME

I agree.

I should hopefully go this year just need to save my money.

I was thinking of only going for the day for RATM, but if its Rage plus Foos and Metallica headlining I might have to go for the wknd, ive seen Metallica (Leeds 2003) and Foos (v2001) ages ago. ID love to see QOTSA and Modest Mouse there and !!!, Ian Brown, Kings Of Leon were wicked last year too, maybe NOFX. WOuld love to see Roots Manuva, missed them when they were there 2005, and to top it off the Beastie Boys.

NOFX are rumoured to play this year which would be brilliant. They were scheduled to play last year but pulled out (N)

But yeah... Rage will be fucking amazing. Il cry if they're actually not playing

NOFX are rumoured to play this year which would br brilliant. They were scheduled to play last year but pulled out (N)

Yeh, NOFX played in Bristol a few months ago but it was sold out, I was in a bar after the gig and Fat Mike walked in.

RATM will play, they have to, its destiny.

If Rage play I am going to reading for that day even if I have to sell my Gran. (although why anybody would want a pile of bones is a mystery).

The headline rumour is that it's Rage Against The Machine, Metallica and a 3rd American headliner.

It's not likely to be Foo Fighters. Even The Killers seems a bit uncertain, Brandon Flowers said they aren't going to tour Sam's Town any more so unless they get another album out this year i wouldn't count them as certain yet. Theres always the chance that he changed his mind though :hmm:

The headline rumour is that it's Rage Against The Machine, Metallica and a 3rd American headliner.

It's not likely to be Foo Fighters. Even The Killers seems a bit uncertain, Brandon Flowers said they aren't going to tour Sam's Town any more so unless they get another album out this year i wouldn't count them as certain yet. Theres always the chance that he changed his mind though :hmm:

Id much prefer Foos over Killers but i agree with you. They're headlined twice in the past 5 years and 3 in 6 years would be taking the piss

Its going to be amazing this year =] Same as last year =] I don't really care whos playing, theres always someone I like playing.

Foos would do it for a can of beer each though, doesn't take much to get them to play.

Also, technically they wouldn't be touring Sam's Town would they? It's not technically part of their official tour.

I went to leeds in 2005 which was amazing but I think im gonna stick to latitude festival again this year as that was brilliant last year.

I'd rather see Zach De La Rocha make a solo album than stick with this reformation phase. He's infinetly more interesting than the rest of the band.

Bump. Ok, lineup and tickets out tomorrow. Whos going? Il update with any bands that gets leaked.

if the headliners are the rumored rage, metallica and killers then im defo going

is there a set time for the annouement for the lineup

The headliners are definately The Killers, Rage and Metallica. Il bet my life on it. Lineup will get leaked for sure before 6.45

6:45pm for the lineup.

Still, I wouldn't trust a leaked lineup and base my ticket purchase on it - though I'm ignoring myself here because I'm definitely going :D

My first festival w00t ^_^

My friend is ordering them for a few of us, but I miught try and buy 2 anyway just in case, and then I can always sell them if I don't I guess =]

Tellison to play :D would be epic.

Also Brand New :)

Gallows have said to play and groove armarda!