NEurope
jayseven

BISH THE SECOND COMING

not a problem guys :) thank you for joining in. That's 10 people so far, so long as I've counted properly. That makes an awesome 45 things each to find so far! The more the merrier.

Any other rules J? Is there a way we can make it more... *rubs hands together*... interesting? :santa:

I'll give it a try this time, but I still have some reservations about your system that should be reconsidered for BISH 3, which I can help with I suppose - if you like. And I'm not writing 'jayseven is awesome' or anything like that on anything anywhere so if it turns out that's going to separate the winners from the not-quite winners, I might give up there!

no worries, that's not going to be necessary this time :P

For the record; shorty thinks it would be smarter if everyone sends in their entries on a fixed date, thus avoiding mimicry.

Perhaps I don't want to see my thread disappear into the abyss that is PAGE TWO *thunderclap* :P But the copying of entries is a very good point; it does encourage imagination. My worry is that people last time lost interest in the game fairly easily. Also, there were many opportunities for copying in the last game which people did not take up; many people never got half pint and a full pint, or microbe... the main copy-cat was the five-legged thing.

If it is clearly an issue in this game then it will definitely be sorted.

[/incoherant, repetitive post]

[maybenot] EDIT: Jamba; any ideas? I've always liked the idea of imitating-a-statue-pose pictures... An Idea I had was numberplates with humerous wordage; basically stuff that can encourage multiple pointz!

[maybenot] EDIT: Jamba; any ideas? I've always liked the idea of imitating-a-statue-pose pictures... An Idea I had was numberplates with humerous wordage; basically stuff that can encourage multiple pointz!

Nakedness? With a celebrity? Whilst in mid-air?

Suggestions and the like?

Pretty much sex with a celebrity in zero G? Do you think that if i had all those then id be on this thread?

As the saying goes; PIX OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.

And besides, this compo isn't about pictures you've already got... perhaps you can use this thread as an inspiration to sort your life out and REACH FOR YOUR DREAMMMMS

Are you trying to inspire me to mid-air screw innocent famous people while Bluey is in Japan? Bad J7....

well maybe you just got to make Bluey famous... youtube? Crimewatch? Then you're just a third of the way there...

i'm SO in!

...and for that "celebrity" comment, you're going DOWN jamba. :nono:

(ehehe)

well i still need a lot of lists. A preliminary deadline of 'wednesday' for now, how's that? 15 people is an excellent number, but the more the merrier!

Ah ok. Was gonna ask when the deadline was. Was I not on the entries list because I hadn't submitted my 5 yet?

the main copy-cat was the five-legged thing.

Which I was the first one to do I might add.

Sorry about not playing enough last time round. I only have my mum's camera. If I have a new phone by the time the next one is up I'll definitely play.

awesome :) you're in then, thirtynine.

By the way; I've had a quick gander at everyone's lists and I have to say, you've all sent me really, i[]really[/i] hard. I am fearful that we won't get many entries simply because they're all so difficult... Please if you send me a list of five things, be thoughtful - don't make thinsg too impossible. If anyone wishes to send me a new list of five things, then feel free.

Of course, no matter what the lists are, this will be interesting. I just worry that people will not try to be creative with the targets...

Jayseven is it ok if I give you my list tomorrow? I need to think of a few more.