N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

Well i was a gossiper, but of a crappy role but i joined late. I was wrong about Dom (Sorry mate >.>), so it was Calza who was picking us off...... :P

Well actually it was Jonnas and me, cause Calza wasn't playing anymore. =P

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was annoying. But if you lot had voted then he wouldn't have become don. I only made him don because Ellmeister voted him and he was the first to vote.

What? Nobody else voted besides me and Ell?

Not surprising, considering Mcoy, MBAM and Calza weren't playing anymore.

Silly Calza basically ruined it for our mafia. Killing the mafia don without even consulting anyone, becoming the don himself and then not playing ruined it. If he'd kept me alive, we would have had two kills per night. It's a real shame when people enter a game and then don't participate and use their powers.

Well, this confirms my amazingness =]

Much thanks to whoever the doctor was

AND

to fish, if it wasn't for them, i wouldn't have survived the lynching =]

You're welcome, the bible you pinched off me saved your arse. :heh:

I'd like to apologise to Esequiel, but you must understand that with the evidence about Dyson committing a crime it looked like you were lying to cover Jonnas' back. Obviously that was completely wrong but it was just the info I had!

In terms of the game - yeah it really pisses me off when people don't bother to take part. It was a really great game and the roles were well worked and even, it was just ruined by people who frankly were shit.

I think maybe we need a list of people who are proper mafia players, people who will always play in mafia games and always take an active part. I can think of several names to go on this list, and several names to keep off it just from the top of my head.

That's all very well, but what's the point in the game if 5 or 6 people do nothing? There are several people who sign up for the game then get awesome roles and just can't be arsed to play. Surely that is more unfair on the people who want to play the game?

All I'm saying is if there are people who consistently sign up then do nothing and ruin it for others, why not stop them from doing that?

Just an idea, not saying it's definitely going to happen. And also I'm not saying people don't get a chance. Everyone gets a chance, for example we could say at the start of a game if you don't take part and you're signed up you go on the list, that would encourage them to take part and if they still don't, surely they don't deserve to play in other games?

That's all very well, but what's the point in the game if 5 or 6 people do nothing? There are several people who sign up for the game then get awesome roles and just can't be arsed to play. Surely that is more unfair on the people who want to play the game?

All I'm saying is if there are people who consistently sign up then do nothing and ruin it for others, why not stop them from doing that?

Just an idea, not saying it's definitely going to happen. And also I'm not saying people don't get a chance. Everyone gets a chance, for example we could say at the start of a game if you don't take part and you're signed up you go on the list, that would encourage them to take part and if they still don't, surely they don't deserve to play in other games?

It's an idea. Surely Calza enters that list already. I just regret that I didn't arrive in time to help vote him off in Mundi's Mafia

But it's easier to remember who plays and who doesn't. The list wouldn't be that big, anyway.

Then, when one of the "quitters" asks to join, we can ask the rest of the players if he should be allowed or not. And have a voting, perhaps :heh:.

But that's still unrealistic, though. Sounds hard to implement, I mean, some players participate regularly in one, but don't in others.

I don't get people who just give up randomly half-way.

At least if you are going to drop out and you are mafia, you might as well get a random townie lynched for the sake of it by saying they are mafia.

Did Moogle ever post the list of roles? I'd be quite interested to see the townie:mafia ratio he used.

Did Moogle ever post the list of roles? I'd be quite interested to see the townie:mafia ratio he used.

Well, we had Eenuh, me, Mr-paul, Jayseven, Mcoy and MBAM at first, but we could recruit.

Considering this recruitment power, and the fact that many townies died on day one, I thought we had this game in the bag. But both sides were pretty strong, here. And the mafia ended up self-destructing.