N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haggis - random I know but who are you? You're asking lots of questions.

And Dom I think MadDog meant Cube - he didn't really die, he just left for a little while

Alot? I asked one. :heh:

Esequiel's been a little wierd throughout the game, and I just want to figure out whether he's good or bad.

Haggis - random I know but who are you? You're asking lots of questions.

And Dom I think MadDog meant Cube - he didn't really die, he just left for a little while

I spose, i didn't think he was coming back, you know, locked up forever or something.

Then change your vote Esequiel. MadDog, you gave quite a bit away when you posted a minute ago, can you just finish of the last piece of the puzzle for me and tell me your character? If you really don't want to....fine I can't force you. But you practically gave it away anyway, so there isn't much harm in it.

Then change your vote Esequiel. MadDog, you gave quite a bit away when you posted a minute ago, can you just finish of the last piece of the puzzle for me and tell me your character? If you really don't want to....fine I can't force you. But you practically gave it away anyway, so there isn't much harm in it.

I Did?:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Ok ill tell you my role:

Remember when the fish said that he knew one good person?

It was me.

He was The Priest. Yes

I was the Verger.They could target one person and if they was a different religion, i would kill them(Strider was the only one :P)

So when the fish died i got his power.

Which of course is investigation

. MadDog, you gave quite a bit away when you posted a minute ago, can you just finish of the last piece of the puzzle for me and tell me your character? .

Why? What is this obsession you have of forcing innocent players to do a full song and dance about who they are and why the Mafiosi should kill them?

um

What?

Why voting for me? I admit to what i did! Also, after i die from this travesty, don't vote for maddog, he's a bad investigator yeh, but he is good (i think/reckon)

A bible

Collecting tin

Scout badge

Force field

and thats all i picked up, i am the scavenger

Really? i got a scouts uniform and a bomb, after you and chair died, i assumed it was your bomb.

Yup:

A man is walking down a street, fiddling with wires on a box. An evil grin on his face. Suddenly he hears a voice from behind.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!†screamed a man in orange clothes.

But before the man could move he was hit with a tranquilizer dart.

Cube has been captured and taken back to the mental hospital. He was the psychopath, intent on killing everyone in order to get the therapists and the person who referred him to the hospital.

The man carrying the box drops it and runs away.

Anyway, we're getting rather close to the lynching point and I'm not 100% convinced that Dom is in the mafia.

So Change Vote: No Lynch for now. And lets not forget about

MBAM.