N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 9 is now over

The town had a clear suspect. They weren't hesitant.

Ellmeister is dead. He was the nosey neighbour who had been recruited into the mafia. He could investigate people at night.

People playing (14):

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

DomJcg

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 9 begins now

Calm down... lol! Normally Moogle PMs someone asking them to prevent auto-merge, you jump the gun every night haha (or you may just be Moogle's favourite *doesn't want to believe that* IT'S ME DAMMIT! MEEEEEE!)

*stops being weird* Sorry, I'm going back to sleep, nobody else post, it's naughty. I'm ill/delirious at the moment, please excuse me.

Night 9 is now over

The Don was out to make his kill. However this would have consequences he didn’t realise.

LazyBoy is dead. He was the nurse who became the Doctor. He could protect people and provide antidotes. (Good)

However somebody else was laughing at this murder.

Zell has won. He was the potion maker. He was angry at the medical staff for removing his medical license. He would win when all of the medical staff were dead. (Neutral)

The game will continue to decide the runners up.

People playing (12) 7 is a majority:

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

DomJcg

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Haggis

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

welsh_gamer

Day 10 begins now

Lol! way to point out the obvious =]

Yes i killed someone, two people infact, but they were bad peoples, if i were mafia, i'd know who was targetting who, so i wouldn't have targetted darksnowman as i would have known jayseven would be trying to recruit him.

Lol! way to point out the obvious =]

Yes i killed someone, two people infact, but they were bad peoples, if i were mafia, i'd know who was targetting who, so i wouldn't have targetted darksnowman as i would have known jayseven would be trying to recruit him.

If you were recruited then you'll know who was in the recruiting mafia. If you're in the non-recruiting mafia then you'd have no clue who jayseven was.

I just don't get why you went for darksnowman. If you're good then wouldn't it be better to wait until we find out two mafia in the same day or one of them dodges a lynch (closing the day, cancelling votes or something like that).

Well what can i say? back in the day of whenever i killed him and jay, i thought he was acting suspicous, i mean really suspicous, and besides cube, i got the bomb off you =]

You died on night one right? my power means i get an object from whoever dies or whatnot, and i got a bomb off you, and a scouts uniform off chair. Then a couple days later the terrorist died and i got a tracking device, i combined it with the bomb to make the thing that killed darksnowman and jayseven. Also, no voting for maddog, as far as i know he's right, i did kill someone (dark) but if he had read the previous pages he'd realise i had already admitted it >.>

Im not mafia, i dont know if it matters anymore if people know what i am? I wont say yet because that would give other people away, but im not mafia.

As for not trusting you.... You a liver fan with P.Crouch in your sig. Enough said.

Im joking btw, its because you seem shifty.