N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

Day 6 is now over

The townspeople were angry. They were sick of being taken away. They'd finally had enough.

Jonnas is dead. He was the kidnapper. Each night he would kidnap a player and send the ransom demands to somebody else. (Mafia)

The hostage has been released.

People playing (17):

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 6 begins now

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6 is now over

Fortunately for the town the mafia were asleep tonight.

People playing (17) 9 is a majority:

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 7 begins now

Lucky about last night! So, a couple of things to start us off then:

Esequiel: Care to explain yourself? Why did you lie about getting the ransom note? Now that we know that my information was correct, and that Jonnas was the kidnapper, it is obvious that you lied (because my information said that he forced Dyson to commit a crime, and seeing as we know who the ransom note went to every day apart from the one on which Dyson killed, it is obvious that he is the one who got the ransom that night and was forced to commit the crime) It would seem like you are in the mafia, and that you were coving to make Jonnas look innocent. Very very suspicious indeed.

Explain please!

Also: welsh gamer what did this post mean?

In response to Dyson.

Wps. *Zip's it*

...idiot.

Also: Why does Brian McCoy constantly read the thread but never say anything? Do you have no information at all on any night? Because that is impossible.

Wait, Nintendohnut, why is it you doubt Esequiel? I got a ransom note yesterday, why would you doubt that he would have gotten one?

Btw, we should set up a system whereby people who are under ransom can communicate that they can't change their vote. Like, the only thnig you can say is "xx is evil" so if we make it that anybody is who is being ransomed into voting says "xx is evil, xx is evil, xx is evil" in three different colours then we can know to ignore them.

Yeah but you might get killed for that, by Moogle, so best not :S

Also: the reason I suspect Esequiel is that I got information the night before last saying that Jonnas had committed a crime against me, and had forced Dyson to commit a crime. At the time I thought that meant that Jonnas was the kidnapper, which was later proved.

Every night a person who had been sent the ransom note, they told us they had gotten it the next day. None of these people were Dyson. Therefore the only day on which we don't know for sure who got the ransom note was the day that everyone killed Dyson before he could explain. He had committed a crime that was totally random to his role, but never got to explain. That was the night that Jonnas sent the note to Dyson and made him commit a crime but Esequiel covered for Jonnas...

I don't know if that's clear enough :S basically Dyson died having been sent the note, but Esequeil covered for Jonnas, so when, the next day, I accused Jonnas of forcing Dyson to commit a crime he could just say "When? Yesterday? No, can't have, Esequiel has already admitted to it so your info must be wrong"

Put simply, I am almost positive that Esequiel was covering for Jonnas, and that he himself is in the mafia

Care to explain Esequiel?

Mmm, don't know. I need to read back, I don't really get what you mean.

Also, what are we making of welsh_gamers info? If DomJCQ killed darksnowman (he was good, right?) and Jayseven (he was the recruiter?) it could be either way.

Also, Mcoy if you don't post within this game day it's going to look bad on you. Care to explain why you aren't contributing at all?

Hmm, sorry I can't really make my thoughts clear lol, I understand in my head but it's more difficult to get on the page.

As for welsh_gamer.... well first of all we obviously don't know who he is and whether or not he's good. He may have been taken hostage last night but until we hear from the person who received the ransom note (wait, Gizmo, wasn't that you?) then we cannot confirm it.

However, if we do confirm he is good the information is interesting. It is odd because whoever killed them managed to take out one of the mafia. Either he's a neutral who likes 'sploding things, or he's an incompetent mafia member who kills his own. Or possibly he's good, but with bombs it's unlikely.

So yeah, did you get the ransom note last night Gizmo? Who was it for?

yeah, i was sitting in my house minding my own business when low and behold a mercinary came to my door. Hes like "hey you wanna kill some one" i'm like "not really" and hes like "hey you want me to investigate someone"? and i'm like "no" then hes like "you want me to steal you some swag"?

and i'm all like hellz yeaz boi.

Since nintendohnut was all over everyone i decided to steal somthing from him to quell my suspicions.

What he found was locked in a cabinet and couldn't be stolen, i now know that he is part of the town and not a threat to me or anyone else except mafia members.

I'm a hermet, i've been in my house the entire game, minding my own business.