N-Europe

America Is Doomed!

Slaggis

Abuse + disruptive and disorderly + breach of the peace + discrimination + threatening behavior + inciting others to commit crime.

Yeah, they'd be nicked here.

When you start punishing speech, where does it end? How about the state minds its own business instead? Also, I've never heard those whack jobs threatening any one or inciting any one to commit violence. They've just said they hate fags, and they're going to hell for it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defintely not. Opinions shouldn't get you in trouble.

You're not serious? So people should be allowed the picket, shout abusive comments and cause offence to someones family at the funeral of someone thats done absolutely nothing wrong? You're kidding, right?

You're not serious? So people should be allowed the picket the funeral of someone thats done absolutely nothing wrong? You're kidding, right?

Yep. Non violent expression shouldn't be punished as it's taking away freedom. Once you start giving the state the power to restrict things like this, they can easily just keep making more and more laws punishing every single thing they don't like.

Yep. Non violent expression shouldn't be punished as it's taking away freedom. Once you start giving the state the power to restrict things like this, they can easily just keep making more and more laws punishing every single thing they don't like.

I'm sorry, but I think thats just being a) paranoid and b) taking the idea of free speach to far. Every person on earth (Minus the obvious) deserve respect and should be given it. Also, she said they would go wherever his "carcus" goes and picket. Surely thats a little more than "free speech" and they should be stopped?

I'm sorry, but I think thats just being a) paranoid and b) taking the idea of free speach to far. Every person on earth (Minus the obvious) deserve respect and should be given it. Also, she said they would go wherever his "carcus" goes and picket. Surely thats a little more that "free speech" and they should be stopped?

I'd draw the line at slander, but other than that, people should be able to say whatever they want. Unless it's private property, then people should be able to go anywhere they want and say what they want. Also, why do laws need making for a very small cult like this? The vast vast vast majority of people don't picket funerals, so why should other people be restricted on what they can and can't say and where by laws like this which can be abused? The state really needs to mind its own business when it comes to what I say and where I say it.

It's a very aggressive, abusive, and purposeful way of going about it, however.

Most people are not bad, a very small percentage of people abuse others. We really don't need the state putting restrictions on us all. Sure there should be some laws, but they should be minimal.

If you don't have abuse to say, then not being allowed to has no effect on you whatsoever.

• 3 months later...

I didn´t listen to the radio interview and I don´t know anything about Shirley Phelps but I do believe that God judges all of the sins that people have done and everyone´s responsible of their own acts.

Fact is that everyone has sinned and everyone needs to repent and to believe in Jesus Christ and then God forgives our sins.

I didn´t listen to the radio interview and I don´t know anything about Shirley Phelps but I do believe that God judges all of the sins that people have done and everyone´s responsible of their own acts.

Fact is that everyone has sinned and everyone needs to repent and to believe in Jesus Christ and then God forgives our sins.

Fact is, your precious Bible is a fairytale...

ONLY JOKING! Or aaammmmmm I?!

I do believe that God judges all of the sins that people have done and everyone´s responsible of their own acts.

Where are you getting all this from? What have you seen, heard etc. that makes you believe this. I'm not having a go i'm just genuinely curious.