NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

People you can't believe are dead

Jackie Chan isn't dead!! Maybe he was thinking of Bruce Lee.
Exactly; he must of been thinking of Bruce Lee.

Bruce Forsyth must be what, 78?

Jesus christ, I salute him.

*does the Bruce Forsyth stance*

Legend.

elvis - has he really leave the building or is he working in your local chippie

Nah him and JFK (who the CIA made black) are in a retirement home where they do battle with an egyptian demon. :smile:

Nah him and JFK (who the CIA made black) are in a retirement home where they do battle with an egyptian demon. :smile:

haha dude i love that movie sooooooooo much :D

Never mind people who are dead. I just found out this morning that Mohammed Ali was still alive!!!!!!! No seriously I thought he died years back.

Never mind people who are dead. I just found out this morning that Mohammed Ali was still alive!!!!!!! No seriously I thought he died years back.

Really? Man this thread has bin an eye opener.

haha dude i love that movie sooooooooo much :D

Yeah me to and Bruce Campbell is awesome as Elvis.

luther vandross

Co-Sign dude looked young and s*!t

Bruce Forsyth must be what, 78? Jesus christ, I salute him.

You should see the mans wife some spainish chick that i wouldn't say no to and he looked old when i was a yout i rate that duke.

I still can't believe John Peel is dead. He was the only sane voice on radio. Robin Cook too. Not that I was a fan, but it's still a bit odd hearing about the death of someone who was your countrys foreign secatery. Mo Mowlam too, now that I think of it. She rocked.

Thius Dimebag bollocks, naturally there will be some whom who bummed him before he died, but many people arse banged him after he died as if her were the best thing since bread came sliced. Cocks.

another i forgot to mention earlier good old freddy mecury and johnny cash 2 legends that should be worshipped.

Christopher Reeve the guy that played superman in the original mvoie, he was a legend twice over and shouldn't be dead

John Peel, for sure. Also Ian Curtis when I listen to the music, it's like, "Ah crap, this guy's dead? Nooooo!"

hang on. everyone is talking about people who died before they we're born. this makes no sense- if you have no experience of them being alive, how can you be shocked or miffed by their deaths? it just makes no sense. you say bruce lee? you may as well have said charles darwin.

Sign in to follow this