NEurope
arab_freak

I never knew I could be so cruel and evil

How was I supposed to know what the pictures he sent me were? He just sent me a .rar file called "my apology" containing them.

You downloaded and opened a rar file when you didn't have a clue what was in it?

Real smart move that.

well, you may not have learned anything... but at least you got yourself a new desktop background out of all this.

Haha!! Bluey, you rock!!

Hahahahah.

No really. Thats a really shitty thing to do.

Also on the legal side of it, you do realise that you have accepted pictures of a minor? Even though you are also underage (i assume, or at least i hope), it is still illegal.

Better yet you admitted to it on the net.

Have you shown anyone the pic? If you have and the guy finds out you could be in huge trouble for distributing lewd images of minors.

Hahahaha your a ****.

cant beleive A_F is 18 yr old very immature for your age yes

na hes got a pic of himself naked as background pic prob hes sooooo vain ;)

Am I a bad person for finding the whole thing rather amusing?

Assuming you're around 17/18 years old, who the fuck believes it when a hot girl adds you on whatever IM program and you start talking about sex :/

No, this is hilarious. I'm actually astonished so many people have had a go at arab freak. This is without doubt one amazing prank, in a school situation there is no way this couldn't be seen as anything but funny, so lighten up people. The guy sounds like a jackass who boasts about things he doesn't have, he had everything coming to him.

No, this is hilarious. I'm actually astonished so many people have had a go at arab freak.

Taking the moral high ground is all part of the fun.

The guy sounds like a jackass who boasts about things he doesn't have, he had everything coming to him.

You know, that really doesn't make any sense. AF wouldn't have admitted being cruel and evil if he'd thought the other guy 'had everything coming to him'.

Have to agree with Odders here, almost everyone looking at this thread thinks he's a monster of a person and in my mind the more he says the worse it gets. Could I suggest locking it in the interest of A_F himself? Keeping it open will only increase these feeling towards him.

Top man...:)

You know, that really doesn't make any sense. AF wouldn't have admitted being cruel and evil if he'd thought the other guy 'had everything coming to him'.

Because this guy will be really humiliated, but in fairness he sounds a tool. You can still feel bad even if someone deserves it. :p

This isn't much different to someone just boasting in class and then someone telling others what they boasted. He revealed all this to a stranger, it may as well have been to someone in school and people are perfectly entitled to gossip. ;)

Have to agree with Odders here, almost everyone looking at this thread thinks he's a monster of a person and in my mind the more he says the worse it gets. Could I suggest locking it in the interest of A_F himself? Keeping it open will only increase these feeling towards him.

I honestly don't care what everyone else thinks of me. I've been called a cam-whore for posting pictures of myself on this forum (which doesn't happen often, and never DID happen often), and now I'm being called a monster for doing something I ADMITTED was wrong. I made this thread to try and get help. This isn't something I feel comfortable discussing with someone I know personally. I've already told my friend to let him be.

Have you shown anyone the pic? If you have and the guy finds out you could be in huge trouble for distributing lewd images of minors.

No, nobody has seen them, and nobody ever will.

Wow A_F you must have started using the internet at quite a young age. Well you've been on here for a while and you're clearly about 12 now.

Grow the fuck up.

I've been called a cam-whore for posting pictures of myself on this forum (which doesn't happen often, and never DID happen often)

Hmmm, I've only just started looking through that thread and from what I've seen of the last 20-30 page, you're on there a lot along with Daniel and (i think its) Triforce Keeper.

and now I'm being called a monster for doing something I ADMITTED was wrong. I made this thread to try and get help. This isn't something I feel comfortable discussing with someone I know personally. I've already told my friend to let him be.

2 things. Just because you admit something is wrong doesn't stop it being wrong. You shouldn't feel comfortable discussing it because you should be doing something called feeling/being responsible.

Secondly, you don't want help, you want absolution. There is no solution. You kill a living thing, it's dead. No coming back. You've done this, you can't undo it. No Ctrl + Z. Just live with it. I'm not saying this to torture you or be mean, it is just how it is. It's a consequence.

Hmmm, I've only just started looking through that thread and from what I've seen of the last 20-30 page, you're on there a lot along with Daniel and (i think its) Triforce Keeper.

Right. So just because I have about one post every two or three pages, I'm considered a cam-whore. Read the dates they were posted even.

2 things. Just because you admit something is wrong doesn't stop it being wrong. You shouldn't feel comfortable discussing it because you should be doing something called feeling/being responsible.

Secondly, you don't want help, you want absolution. There is no solution. You kill a living thing, it's dead. No coming back. You've done this, you can't undo it. No Ctrl + Z. Just live with it. I'm not saying this to torture you or be mean, it is just how it is. It's a consequence.

Well I've done the best I could do for now: try and forget about it.

well bert - it's been a fun day - i've learned so much...

arab_freak is indeed a cruel evil naughty boy... with a big booty apparently.

today's episode was bought to you by the letters A, F, and the number...9 :wink:

thanks for watching!

(*waves the "lock plz" flag*)

Well I've done the best I could do for now:

Did you even try fucking yourself with the dildo in front of the whole school?

If not then you can do better.

Yeah yeah you did something mean and hate yourself for it but enjoy telling everyone about it because hey, who doesn't love a thread all about them?

Well done on failing in life or succeding in life or however you plan to take this event, its been great to watch now please, at best mention it in the HWYD thread. In other words, wrap it up.