NEurope
arab_freak

I never knew I could be so cruel and evil

or fishing for sympathy.

Maybe, but I don't see anything that deserves sympathy. He is a dolt, its a fact.

I find it very sad. Who would do that? Sure its quite funny, but why would you do it? Do you want to be a 20 year old girl from Portsmouth or something?

Tut tut.

In the mind, this is funny only as an idea in the mind. As it was bought out into the world this is now very cruel. How could you do that to him even though he could be what you say a "loser". Yes, it may have been funny and all that at the start but then it should have stopped before it got any worse.

This reminds me of the time I went on Habbo Hotel and pretended to be a girl to see how much free shit I'd get. In 3 hours I collected £5 worth of stuff, silly gullible male teens.

Serious A_F this was a really messed up thing to do man. Even the slightest bit of foresight would have told you where the whole thing was going.

I was too busy not caring to think about it...

On the flip side, you could sought this out. Firstly you're gonna need to bite the bullet and tell him. Then you should both make out like you were making it up together and if anyone rips him up then you can both slap them down for believing a fake convo that both of you made up. Then there's a chance that you might actually become friends with him rather than wrecking his life and self confidence.

I might do that but I've already proven to everyone I've shown it to that I don't give a damn about him. They won't believe the conversations were fake.

I was gonna say the very same thing... I detect a hint of penis envy! :heh:

He said he had a 9-inch penis.

Jesus christ man.

You're not going to get sympathy here.

WHO SAID I WAS?! I just want help...I can't figure out a way to fix this other than asking everyone to forget about it and stop talking to the guy as my "alter ego".

Ha, but seriously. Why the sudden change in your conscience anyway?

I just did what I thought was right. And I am.

yeah i was wondering the same... what can we possibly do about it? other than what jamba suggested there's not a lot you can do about it now either - you've messed up pretty bad and you know how much of a dick it makes you... so... what should we say? :wtf:

I was hoping you'd help me resolve my situation? A few of you have already given me suggestions.

Am I a bad person for finding the whole thing rather amusing?

Assuming you're around 17/18 years old, who the fuck believes it when a hot girl adds you on whatever IM program and you start talking about sex :/

That's happened to me TWICE before. Believe it or not there really are girls THAT horny out there in existence, they just don't want to make it too obvious that they are.

At least you know you were in the wrong with the stuff you did. Best thing to do is end it now, and to just tell your mates to leave it. You've had your fun, but you've got to know when enough is enough.

That's what I'll most probably end up doing...I've thought about the people I've told this to and I think it's fair to say that they can keep their mouths shut. Some of the things he said will forever be inside jokes though...jokes that can never be told in his presence. I can't help the fact that everyone's going to look at/act around him differently...but then again, I don't think he'll notice.

Do you want to be a 20 year old girl from Portsmouth or something?

I'm not the 20 year-old girl from Portsmouth. My friend is.

*can't resist asking*.......so who did you pretend to be?

That's happened to me TWICE before. Believe it or not there really are girls THAT horny out there in existence, they just don't want to make it too obvious that they are.

it's happened to another guy twice now too - maybe your horny internet girls were also bored/stupid teenaged boys. :wink:

...wahey.

it's happened to another guy twice now too - maybe your horny internet girls were also bored/stupid teenaged boys. :wink:

...wahey.

Not when they personally know your best friend, have legitimate Facebook accounts, and open their webcams for you.:blank:

A_F, you don't really deserve help. Giving you help would excuse your actions, and you would learn nothing.

There was a case like this in th US last year where a girl was made to believe a boy was interested in her, then the family playing the "prank" turned nasty and the girl killed herself.

And that, is a pretty losuy thing to have on a conscience, if indeed you have a conscience.

well, maybe it'l all blow over, gotta feel bad for the guy, but who knows, maybe he'l totaly gun some guys down, so good for him.

seriously though, if you think some ones a loser, they probebly have enough problems. pranks on mates are ok. otherwise, its just bullying.

WHO SAID I WAS?! I just want help...I can't figure out a way to fix this other than asking everyone to forget about it and stop talking to the guy as my "alter ego".

I very much doubt there is a quick and easy fix to this.

Go fuck yourself with a 12 inch dildo in front of the whole school tomorrow.

Problem solved.

A_F, you don't really deserve help. Giving you help would excuse your actions, and you would learn nothing.

There was a case like this in th US last year where a girl was made to believe a boy was interested in her, then the family playing the "prank" turned nasty and the girl killed herself.

And that, is a pretty losuy thing to have on a conscience, if indeed you have a conscience.

I remember that on the news. It was the people next door who didn't like their family. Made friends with her and then said she was a nasty person and didn't deserve friends. She then killed herself.

Neighbors, eh?

Go fuck yourself with a 12 inch dildo in front of the whole school tomorrow.

Problem solved.

I agree....it's probably the only way to fix the problem

omg, ur suh u dck, u shud fel bad & gu 2 hel & stuf, lol

You get more incoherent day by day. Soon your posts will be just pictures of you attempting to drool a message onto napkins. :heh:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HE SENT ME FUCKING NUDE PICTURES OF HIMSELF.

HOLY.

FUCKING

SHIT.

he still haven't answered me... you said this guy is a loser? What makes you think he is?

Read above.

I see you decided to carry on with your little scheme.

You sound pretty excited actually.

I think it´s time someone digs up that picture of AF

They gay that is :Þ