Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

Guest Stefkov

London has the best public transport I've ever used. The Underground is so awesome I'd live in London just to ride around on it all day.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London has the best public transport I've ever used. The Underground is so awesome I'd live in London just to ride around on it all day.

youve never been to japan O_O the trains there are on time to the second...

everyone should come to tokyo for the meet up!! :yay:

that's my vote, anyhoo...

*wanders off*

Is it wrong I just kept think "The London Underground, its a blast" whilst reading that.

:bowdown:

London is possibly my favourite city :smile:

It's also really hard to get lost in if you can read tube maps.

London is pretty awesome to be fair; I still think someone needs to be more on the ball with the idea of staying somewhere, shit I'd let people stay at my house if I lived in London, but haha, nobody in the history of the world wanted to come to Swindon without a good reason

London is possibly my favourite city :smile:

It's also really hard to get lost in if you can read tube maps.

:bowdown:

London is pretty awesome to be fair; I still think someone needs to be more on the ball with the idea of staying somewhere, shit I'd let people stay at my house if I lived in London, but haha, nobody in the history of the world wanted to come to Swindon without a good reason

Whats really odd is I was on the bus home from Uni today thinking how awesome London is. :o

There are too many ***** in London that come in many different varieties e.g. everyone. And I should know; I live there. *evil laugh*

Don't worry though I have no interest in coming to this joyful gathering that will probably never happen in the end.

Cool, so London. Sometime early July right? Mark your calenders, bitches.

yup. July 5th.

As far as I can tell, the nearest tube station for teh park (and please, feel free to give me better information if you have it!) is Lancaster Gate - which is on the central line. There are other stations nearby, such as Hyde Park Corner, on the picadilly line.

... It's certainly not impossible to get to, just might require some thinking about :)

I've had a quick look at some camping options, and there are some sites dotted about, mostly in east london near the outskirts. Pitching a tent is the best, cheapest idea I can think of, but not really a clue where...

There are too many ***** in London that come in many different varieties e.g. everyone. And I should know; I live there. *evil laugh*

Don't worry though I have no interest in coming to this joyful gathering that will probably never happen in the end.

It will happen. It is happening. Even if I'm the only person who shows up :P

Of course, we will all forget about this in due course, but I've set some reminders on my phone to bring this thread back a week before the date. It's on.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!