NEurope
flameboy

31 is no age...

Thanks for all your support guys... The last last 8 weeks have been a real journey. The last 5 days especially as a late night vigils became our lives. Sunday night was the worst, she was clearly struggling and fighting and its a wonder she lasted as long as she did. The only good thing to come out of this is all the amazing people I have met from my sisters past etc...that I didn't know about and the feeling of duty we all now have to make sure we help her partner and more importantly my niece (whose 14th birthday is next week) as much as we can and that we help bring her up as my sister would have done.

I just posted about something in the Uncharted thread...but it all feels meaningless and not worth writing like it shouldn't be written as compared to what has happened to me and my family it has no bearing and no purpose. I guess what I'm saying in this respect is that I'm not going to post here for awhile, it just in this current time and place in my life doesn't seem worth it and doesn't bare even contemplating. If you ever see me on MSN pop on and say hi and one day I will return.

Rachelle Hewlett 1977-2008

I'll miss having you here flameboy. I would like to keep in touch, I have fond memories of our Strikers games. I hope you come back in time, but take all the time you need to get things sorted.

Best of luck bro.

Hope we see you back soon. Will be odd not seeing you around. Wish you all the best.

Hope you start feeling better soon. And I hope the rest of your family start feeling better as well. Hope you can come back in the future.

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through but my thoughts are with you and your family. You'll be missed here and I hope you can make some sort of sense out of the situation you are in.

It's so sad when someone you know dies so young.

A young lad I know hanged himself the other day.

He was only 17.

Although I haven't posted in this thread before, I have followed it closely since your initial post. I understand the pain that you and your family must going through. Whilst the pain never goes away, it does get easier.

RIP.

This just got pointed out to me, I'm so sorry to hear this falmeboy, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Goodbye Flameboy, hope you get to sort out all the stuff.

Cya when you return.

Sorry to hear this, best of luc kto you and your family in the future.

Man, I just caught up with this thread.

I'm so sorry to hear about all this. I've just lost my Granddad which was bad, but loosing a sibling is something I'd not even want to contemplate. All the best to your family, really.