NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

So why are you Racist?

Because they're stealing our jobs sir.

Stealing all our jobs...

DEY TOK ERR JERBS!

I'm not racist, i just don't like Eastern Europeans i.e Polish people who come into this country and steal our jobs. I had polish people steal my job once about a year and a 1/2 ago and i hated them ever since, i got released because of "cuts" and then no sooner did i leave, the Polish turned up. Boss said they were cheaper to hire than me and 3 others.

But other cultures are cool, and i have no problems with other cultures and races, just have problems with East Europeans

I'm not racist, i just don't like Eastern Europeans i.e Polish people who come into this country and steal our jobs. I had polish people steal my job once about a year and a 1/2 ago and i hated them ever since, i got released because of "cuts" and then no sooner did i leave, the Polish turned up. Boss said they were cheaper to hire than me and 3 others.

Well, maybe you should be willing to work for less money? If you were, then companies wouldn't replace you with people who will work for less.

Well, maybe you should be willing to work for less money? If you were, then companies wouldn't replace you with people who will work for less.

He's right, you know... QFT. :smile:

Stealing our jerbs...? Seriously? I only see Polish and other immigrants in the shitty jobs that British citz can't be arsed to do...So they remain at home...Unemployed...and angry. These immigrants contribute far more to society than the benefit enduced overpriveledged British national who actually get fucking PAID (ema) just for going to college and attend uni for 1/3 of the fee immigrants have to pay.

This excuse is lazy...'They terk ar jerbbbbbs' indeed. Wake up at about 5am and go on a bus on a working day, I bet you'll see hordes of miserable African, Asian and Eastern European faces preparing to do a shitty morning shift of cleaning or something but I'll bet you'll see no 'obviously looking /sounding' Brit doing such.

Stealing our jerbs...? Seriously? I only see Polish and other immigrants in the shitty jobs that British citz can't be arsed to do...So they remain at home...Unemployed...and angry. These immigrants contribute far more to society than the benefit enduced overpriveledged British national who actually get fucking PAID (ema) just for going to college and attend uni for 1/3 of the fee immigrants have to pay.

This excuse is lazy...'They terk ar jerbbbbbs' indeed.

BINGO! : peace:

Well then, wouldn't you say it's the perfect time to change that?

Exactly. I don't really get this. I've heard of Aryan Brotherhood members change their ways because their realise its almost never about 'advancing the progress of White people' but just mindless thuggery. Tbh my mother calls some Asians by a default term 'Paki'. But shes from the 50s and she doesn't use it with venomous undertones its just like a normal flow of words to her. Ofcourse I always tell her not to say it, but the times were a lot different 50 years ago.

Point is I have identified this as a negative trait in my mother and I can rise above that, why do i have to emulate everything my parents do? They're not always right, far from it.

There can be no justification for racism except stupidity.

Oh and QFT. : peace:

Cause I love the KKK uniform. Its my bedsheet and my clothes! Makes washing much easier.

The trouble with the eastern europeans is that the goverment is using them to fill jobs when really they should be taking all of the lazy fuckers who are cliaming disability benefits and making them do the jobs.

Mine was actually a quote from Scrubs.. Which no one seemed to pick up on.

I possibly said it wrong anyway.

Sorry mate but IMO that has to be on of the most ignorant short sighted things ive read in along TIME. How dare you suggest to him too work for less money so he can keep his job- oh sorry that the job is not taken over by someone who is willing to work for less more money.

What your doing there fish is simply blindly accepting sheer corperate greed perhaps in the name of political correctness

This is not as such the 'imigant's fault he wants to make a living (and a better life) and and get a foot on the ladder - he's given a chance to that in the UK and people take opertunities all the time. Its not the person born in this countries fault for expecting a certain standard of life (IE a decent wage). Its the greedy senior managers of these companies doing what ever they want for make profit with ver little social concern.

This excuse is lazy...'They terk ar jerbbbbbs' indeed. Wake up at about 5am and go on a bus on a working day, I bet you'll see hordes of miserable African, Asian and Eastern European faces preparing to do a shitty morning shift of cleaning or something but I'll bet you'll see no 'obviously looking /sounding' Brit doing such.

This of course is the case but its not 100% the secanrio (sp) read above too undertand my atttiude on this. A lot of people who have migrated here are now bus drivers, the bus companys are going stong as they were before they took on the migant work force, the only difference now is the drivers get paid a hell of a lot less.

Now I dont know fully the ins and out of all this all im saying is, there is more too it. A lot of govenment policy and corperate practice these days is making it so people are stuggling not to be racist (not my self however, I try to remember that meida is biased and that it is policy to blame for ill feeling) Its a sad state of affairs and as a left wing liberal thinker I dont like it but I also have common sense beyond ideals I know that poor govenment policy has taken us to the mess (it could be argued) we are in now.

Sorry mate but IMO that has to be on of the most ignorant short sighted things ive read in along TIME. How dare you suggest to him too work for less money so he can keep his job- oh sorry that the job is not taken over by someone who is willing to work for less more money.

Actually our wrong, its not there fault. Its the employers. And if her wants to compete then he should either get a better job with a better employer or shut up and earn less.

Actually our wrong, its not there fault. Its the employers. And if her wants to compete then he should either get a better job with a better employer or shut up and earn less.

If you actually read his post you'd know that that is what he said.

Well I for one dont like to see poeple getting screwed over but thats just me I guess. Well im off out to a house party. A good evening to all :)

and thanks MoogleViper

I don't sympathise with the "they steal our jobs" arguement.

If that's the case, then they are obviously more qualified than you.

So, in effect, you are saying "I'm angry because someone stole my job who is more qualified than me".

Yeah the "steal our jobs" arguement is often used by people who have no drive to get jobs, such as my housemate. Or, as others have said, aren't willing to do the jobs that immigrants do.

(and yeah, we've had all the lame jokes now, can we turn this into an actual discussion please?)

I'm racist because I play on racial stereotypes for the purposes of humour.

However I don't actually believe half the stuff I say.

I'm racist because I play on racial stereotypes for the purposes of humour.

However I don't actually believe half the stuff I say.

Then you're fine :)

Well I for one dont like to see poeple getting screwed over but thats just me I guess. Well im off out to a house party. A good evening to all :)

and thanks MoogleViper

Aah, sorry, I read like the top part of your post and was like omgz flame teh n00bz. I shall read next time all of teh postsz.

Racism, of course, means to discriminate (which used to be and still is essentially a compliment: "a discriminating palette") on account of race, genetics. Imagining (stupidly, of course) pre-determined failures. But people use the word imprecisely. Being anti-immigration isn't racist, nor is being anti-Islam or anti-multiculturalism. One is about human traffic (anti-Polish would be racist), one is about a religion (anti-Asian would be racist), and the other a mode of human organisation that has Ps and Cs.

The concept of 'race' is myth anyway. Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_human_beings%29

Not fancying a black or a cantonese or a Latino woman can be aesthetic, also, in the same way you might not go for dumpy chicks. It doesn't make you racist.

Racism flows in all sorts of directions, yet white > another colour is looked down upon a lot harsher than another colour > white. At the end of the day its not colour that bothers me, its different (retarded) cultures and religion.

________

CREAMPIE BLACK

Edited by fex

Why is it not fine when I say it?!

I have since lightened up, a readdressed the errors of my ways :p...A joke is a joke, but ofcourse not everyone has the capacity to know when to stop.

For example; I see nothing wrong with a white dude saying 'Nigga' in a sort of paradoic sense like "I'm gonna whoop your ass, nigga" in a nice private setting but when you're out in public its such a sensitive word you'll be liable for a little slice and dice. Not everyone can get the joke.

As for the word, i say it be changed to a term that describes ALL unsociable/unelequent people, if it did it would be much more easier to swallow...Like sipping cum from a straw :)

Racism, of course, means to discriminate (which used to be and still is essentially a compliment: "a discriminating palette") on account of race, genetics. Imagining (stupidly, of course) pre-determined failures. But people use the word imprecisely. Being anti-immigration isn't racist, nor is being anti-Islam or anti-multiculturalism. One is about human traffic (anti-Polish would be racist), one is about a religion (anti-Asian would be racist), and the other a form of ghettoization that is open to critique.

The concept of 'race' is myth anyway. Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_human_beings%29

Not fancying a black or a cantonese or a Latino woman can be aesthetic, also, in the same way you might not go for dumpy chicks. It doesn't make you racist.

Definetly agree.