N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Good to see you posting again sprout :) And that's a fair enough point - what characters can we surmise are left in teh game?

You know, I was considering going down the flock-tightening path of suggesting we lynch those who aren't playing or posting much (bluejay, McMad, Mr-Paul), but I'm wary about that route. Is it beneficial? reduces questions and possibilities but also changes the ratio of good/bad in a random way.

*refrains poorly from asking if anyone has any info...¬_¬*

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I haven't posted much, but I have no info, and no way of getting any sort of info, and haven't really had the time to discuss much in this thread. Which is a shame, cos I like getting involved in these mafia games...

Anyone got anything?

rmise are left in teh game?

You know, I was considering going down the flock-tightening path of suggesting we lynch those who aren't playing or posting much (bluejay, McMad, Mr-Paul), but I'm wary about that route. Is it beneficial? reduces questions and possibilities but also changes the ratio of good/bad in a random way.

BS I've posted more than you have in the past few days.

You mean the past few days where I've been on a little holiday visiting a sea-side town, not going on the internet? :P

Anyway, as I said, I'm hesitent to do that sort of thing because if they're not posting then they're therefore not sending Big C any PMs, thus not a threat.

You mean the past few days where I've been on a little holiday visiting a sea-side town, not going on the internet? :P

Anyway, as I said, I'm hesitent to do that sort of thing because if they're not posting then they're therefore not sending Big C any PMs, thus not a threat.

Honestly, you only had to ask, all I know is that McMad has the Misdirector keyword...

Sounds suspicous enough to get my vote :P

Vote: McMad 'splain yourself!

Ok I´we been watching this thread with my right eye so I´m going to post every thing I know so far.

on night one Ellmeister whent through Coolness Bears pm.

on night two Jonnas MadDog91UK MoogleViper and Shorty targeted gaggle.

on night three MoogleViper Strider targeted The fish.

on night four I got no information.

on night five Eenuh Haggis My buttons are magic! and Shino targeted someone ... cant remember who :S

The reason I´m posting this now is because I see you guys are in trouble and need help I´ve been keeping low profile and gathering information to help you guys when you are in a pickle like this.

I hope this will help you guys, until nextime I´m going to watch house

How many people has he affected?

Moogle, Shorty, Tellyn, Moria, anybody else?

Here is a scary thought, if the real Mcoy is infected how would we know?

So you came back from this holiday making blind accusations? How nice of you.

Hey now, you're getting pretty defensive. I'd be more worried about the people actually voting for you.

Honestly, you only had to ask, all I know is that McMad has the Misdirector keyword...

Sounds suspicous enough to get my vote :P

Vote: McMad 'splain yourself!

You know what, I really wish I knew what having misdirector as a keyword means.

Is it a terrible thing that my character has it?

There are 17 players remaining (9 is a majority)

Night 6 is now over

"Take a day off."

One player has been silenced. They cannot post during day 7, and will not be included when calculating the majority.

That makes the new majority 8, btw.

on night one Ellmeister whent through Coolness Bears pm.

on night two Jonnas MadDog91UK MoogleViper and Shorty targeted gaggle.

on night three MoogleViper Strider targeted The fish.

on night four I got no information.

on night five Eenuh Haggis My buttons are magic! and Shino targeted someone ... cant remember who :S

I'd very much like to hear from Eenuh, Haggis, Jonnas, My Buttons are magic!, MoogleViper, Shino and Shorty what they discovered...

Tbh a misdirector is just something that could be applied to some joker's tag or somethin... What Shorty means is, people need to stop targetting people just for having x tag, and Shorty thinks we should target baddies instead.

Also, some info has been revealed about Shorty. One was wrong though. Shorty's character name does not end in Y. However Vicar was right, Shorty targetted gaggle64 on day one. Shorty discovered that gaggle was good, but Shorty does not like to put good players in the crosshairs of serial killers and mafia players. Shorty's powers have not worked for the last few nights, Shorty imagines he is being roleblocked by someone for some reason.

On the first night, Shorty also discovered a good player, he has not discovered anyone with the 'evil' tag :(

I would guess it means you could change peoples targets? And that sounds bad enough tbh...

Well I can target people at Night, but I never realised that when I targeted them that would change their targets... Haha, now it seems as though there actually is some point for me to target people, I haven't done it myself for a few nights now because I thought it was pointless. :heh:

If I ever did change someone's targets when I targeted them I never did it on purpose.

[quote=Vicar;657378

I'm pretty confident that they all targeted Strider. Four people targeting one person? Surely one of them must have the ability to kill. In other words, at least one of these people is staff.

Oh bloody hell,

I'm tired of no one listening, so here it is, in BIG LOUD LETTERS

MOOGLEVIPER IS THE TIME BANNER!!

changevote: well...moogle since no one listened about flamin mcmad, heres the more important of the two details. And no, the info is not wrong

Oh bloody hell,

I'm tired of no one listening, so here it is, in BIG LOUD LETTERS

MOOGLEVIPER IS THE TIME BANNER!!

changevote: well...moogle since no one listened about flamin mcmad, heres the more important of the two details. And no, the info is not wrong

When did you say that before?

And where is your evidence?