N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

What's so special about you that would make the mafia celebrate?

And which mafia are we talking about here? Did you forgot to mention them both because you're a member of one of them!

Or you could be one of the people that thinks there's just one mafia...

Maybe, when he dies, everyone mourns. And there's no lynching...

Moogle would like to point out that we don't know he is the godfather. Moogle thinks that there are surely some people with investigative powers. Moogle would like them to come forward.

That would be me. I found out he's Tphi, the leader of Admins. And he admitted to being Tphi.

Also, the Admins are Mafia. They kill once per night, they can comunicate between themselves, and they have a leader. CB is totally the godfather.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas, what did you do this night? Who did you investigate?

Also, if the admins are so bad, why is it that Tellyn and you are still alive?

I ask too many questions :P

I don't know how am I still alive.

I investigated Eenuh and I found nothing suspicious. For the record, I only get really small pieces of information. Regarding CB, I got he was Tphi

Tellyn if you're a good guy just tell us who you are and we will not lynch you, we wouldn't have a reason too if that were the case.

Clearly though if you don't respond to this post then we have no choice but to believe you are someone dangerous and that you need to be lycnhed.

Unfortunately this lynching process is going to take aaaages now because half the people playing this game have never posted in this thread...

Well you are at least posting now. Some people will go the whole game without posting.

Moogle is annoyed with people not participating. Moogle thinks that they spoil the game.

Hey, there's a reason to vote CB. The only time he's ever posted was to:

- Cast the deciding vote on Ashmat (which caused me to suspect him in the first place)

- Explain himself when I found out he was Tphi.

Other than that, I don't recall him posting at all.

Maybe the other non-posters are in the mafia, too...

That would be me. I found out he's Tphi, the leader of Admins. And he admitted to being Tphi.

Also, the Admins are Mafia. They kill once per night, they can comunicate between themselves, and they have a leader. CB is totally the godfather.

He's completely right, you know?

But Tellyn makes me wonder.

TELLYN, why the fuck did you so strongly believe that fish was Mcoy?

(Also, Dom is good, I'm sure of it, why would he defend me if he wasn't?)

I don't know wether I should vote for Tellyn or Coolness.

Hey, there's a reason to vote CB. The only time he's ever posted was to:

- Cast the deciding vote on Ashmat (which caused me to suspect him in the first place)

- Explain himself when I found out he was Tphi.

Other than that, I don't recall him posting at all.

Maybe the other non-posters are in the mafia, too...

Moogle remembers that. Moogle and OW were trying to get some more info out of him and then CB comes out of the blue to lynch him. Moogle thought it did seem slightly suspicious.

maybe he just voted cause everyone else did?

follow the herd or something

Correct!

Not a very good thing to do but i voted for Ashmat for no real reason. I don't even know whether he was good or not! :confused:

I have nothing to do with the Admins or anyone for that matter. Chairdriver gave me a desicion to make on Day 4 telling me who i wanted to join with and i decided to stand alone as an individual. :D

Sorry for not posting much again the past few days, i have been busy! :)

He's completely right, you know?

But Tellyn makes me wonder.

TELLYN, why the fuck did you so strongly believe that fish was Mcoy?

(Also, Dom is good, I'm sure of it, why would he defend me if he wasn't?)

I don't know wether I should vote for Tellyn or Coolness.

Tellyn investigated The Fish and was told that he was Mcoy. All of Tellyn's information has been correct apart from that.

Tellyn is good. Lynch Tellyn and suffer the consequences of the mafia being given a free day without lynches, and a night phase to carry out their powers.

Tellyn investigated The Fish and was told that he was Mcoy. All of Tellyn's information has been correct apart from that.

Tellyn is good. Lynch Tellyn and suffer the consequences of the mafia being given a free day without lynches, and a night phase to carry out their powers.

Well then, you're as good as dead if you don't reveal who you are! So get to it!

Look, let's give Tellyn the benefit of the doubt for now. My information has been wrong in the past as well (although the information about CB has been confirmed true). Maybe he was affected by the Bus Driver?

Plus, If you want I'll investigate him tonight.

Yeah, doesn't sound credible too.

Tellyn, you still didn't answer me about knowing who gaggle is.

Tellyn had already answered it. Tellyn investigated Gaggle64 last night.

Tellyn wishes for himself to be investigated to prove he is telling the truth about being good. Revealing Tellyn's identity would open him up to a night killing.