N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

(Sorry Mr. Chair, but I've been with people and on trains for the last 24 hours and therefore unable to defend myself against these outrageous accusations...)

Moogle will vote for The Fish as The Fish is Mcoy and threatened Moogle with his life and made Moogle talk like this. In Moogle's eyes these are not the actions of a good person.

Moogle Vote: The Fish

But I'm not McCoy!!!

The fish said that Moogle must talk in third person for the rest of the game or he will die.

Did I? When?

Tellyn can confirm that The Fish is Mcoy,

You obviously has dodgy information...

Interesting...you see, I looked at fish on the first night, what I got was that he is a mafia player and a protector, not only that but he also stuck up for Oxy when he was accused, saying he was good. If he was bad he'd have let oxy die right?

You're information is wrong to - it seems you are a bad investigator. I'm a normal member, and therefore good/neutral, and I'm not a protector, I'm an information gatherer.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 5 is now over

An arguement struck up in the music thread,

"You don't know jack shit about good music. Come back when you have taste."

The arguement escalated, and a staff member ended up silencing one of the participants.

Seeing this a good chance to get rid of someone with a valid reason to, an admin canceled the banned member's account.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Fields, a banned member with a grudge against mafia players and the forum in general. (Banned / Hitman)

All the while, a silent member watched the member being banned.

In a thread, a discussion about meat arose.

Brian Mcoy's house is on fire. He was The fish, a member you would hope to have on your side in a religious debate, who unfortunately chose the wrong time to voice the fact he likes meat. (Member / Mafia Player / Bodyguard)

There are 22 players remaining (12 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Day 6 begins now

gaggle64 has nothing. gagge64 was blocked, silenced, and caught this 3rd person virus the night before last. gaggle64 thinks we must find whoever is playing as Brian Mcoy before he has everyone talking in the 3rd person. gaggle64 thinks this is his win goal.

Tellyn investigated Gaggle64 last night, and he is no threat. Tellyn researched The Fish a few nights ago and discovered that he is Brian Mcoy. Tellyn foresees this being his neutral goal to win. Tellyn will wait to see if other information arises before lynching The Fish.

The Fish seems to be covering himself too much, Tellyn wonders if he is indeed evil.

gaggle64 thinks that Brian Mcoy is *probably* neutral, but gaggle64 thinks that lynching him would be beneficial to the forum, both to eliminate another player beating them to the post and to stop any more people talking in the third person. gaggle64 thinks this is getting ridiculous.

Tellyn investigated Gaggle64 last night, and he is no threat. Tellyn researched The Fish a few nights ago and discovered that he is Brian Mcoy. Tellyn foresees this being his neutral goal to win. Tellyn will wait to see if other information arises before lynching The Fish.

The Fish seems to be covering himself too much, Tellyn wonders if he is indeed evil.

I am not Brian McCoy. Either you're a poor investigator, or you're lying. The possibility of the latter and the lack of other leads has forced me to do this:

Vote: Tellyn

By the way, why would you want the person who is Brian McCoy dead? He's not a banned member...

I will vote for the fish to put pressure on him but I'm not sure. The actual Brian Mcoy was the fish so it would seem unlikely that they would be just switched roles. However maybe that is what we are supposed to think...

Vote: The Fish

Brian Mcoy's house is on fire. He was The fish, a member you would hope to have on your side in a religious debate, who unfortunately chose the wrong time to voice the fact he likes meat. (Member / Mafia Player / Bodyguard)

Wait a second, Mr Chairdriver, why is the person with my character in the mafia, or, for that matter, a bodyguard?

EVERYONE: listen up!

These morons want me dead, and nothing will stop them. If they hang me, and proved wrong about me (which they will be), then hang them. They are the mafia. Why else would they so badly want a person they have no other reason to hang dead?

Once I am gone, kill Gaggle64, Moogleviper, and Tellyn. You, or else the forum is doomed.

Wait a second, Mr Chairdriver, why is the person with my character in the mafia, or, for that matter, a bodyguard?

"Mafia Player" means that the REAL The fish is playing the mafia game. Simple, right? That confused many people.

But have we forgotten that CB, the one we should be lynching, ended the day early? Probably to stop suspicion dead in its tracks.

Vote: Coolness Bears

Hey, I beleive Fish is a threat, too, but let's take care of the mafia, first.