N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tellyn only finds out a person's character, Jayseven, Tellyn doesn't know whether in-game Mcoy is evil. Since Tellyn is now a target, he doesn't want to implicate anybody else.

... well what is it?

Tellyn knows that it is a forum visited by ReZourceman, Chairdriver and Paj.

Most. Hectic. Game. Ever.

To be honest I've got half a mind to put my vote back on Zell to hurry things. Anyone know Ellmeister IRL, or know when he normally turns up?

Ell has the college work today and other long things that require time but i can't remember what, anyways, killing a lunatic or an admin?

Tellyn had to endure a day of silence before he could tell everyone this, please lynch Ellmeister before the admins can strike again. :(

Not to belittle your role or your information, but I think that if you were to be killed tonight by the staff, we'd know for CERTAIN that they're bad and Ellmeister would be strung up tomorrow.

Changevote: Zell. I'm going by numbers, and that he's falsely accused me :)

This game is WAY to confusing for me.

are the Admin good or bad ?

because the first day an admin went through someones PM is that not braking the law?

what is the mafia called ?

Who killed Mundi I have to avenge him somehow.

I missed out 2 days (been really busy in my real life Buying plane tickets, go to the GYM, Work, fix my other computer and stuff)can you guys fill me up withou making it complicated?

Zell thinks Tellyn is actually evil and trying to get an innocent lynched. Zell thinks that for all we know Tellyn could be part of a mafia of banned members.

Change Vote: Tellyn

Well first off, even more crazy acting with the whole 3rd person thing (that you werent doing before now - it just confuses things!) and second, it looks like you are just trying to get rid of an investigator for no reason...

Seriously, you need to calm down and stop acting like a nutter if you want people to go with you. What evidence do you have for your claim?

Zell thinks Tellyn is actually evil and trying to get an innocent lynched. Zell thinks that for all we know Tellyn could be part of a mafia of banned members.

Change Vote: Tellyn

As insane as you are, that's a valid point. Aren't we helping one of the mafias by doing what he wants?

My vote still stands.