N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy; like, you're a character on the forums and stuff, and that's fair enough -- but you're being really lame. I don't like your gameplay.

This game is totally full of suspects. Yikes.

I think tellyn is in a good position with his Ellmeister theory, not too sure about the coolness bears one as to be honest that comment in the write up could reflect anyone who voted, or just to reflect the mafia in general being pleased with the result.

Mcoy won't hunt for the fake Mcoy then.

Mcoy isn't talking in first person because of this game though

Cube says Jayseven is good. He is lying.

Cube has been right about people so far, I have to say I trust him at the moment. Also, you've been acting a bit weird today, so I don't know if I can trust you.

As for Tellyn's story, I have to say it sounds convincing... I'm gonna wait to see if anyone disproves him before I vote but its looking pretty good at the moment.

Tellyn promises everybody that Ellmeister is evil, which is why it was covered up. If Tellyn dies during the night, his theory will be correct.

If i was an admin (it's a big IF) i wouldn't kill you, just to throw the leads off yourself, which means that you would be proved wrong and we'd be no where.

Does anyone know who answered the fishes questions again?

So I think it's safe to assume that everyone who talks in the third person is being infected by some kind of virus, and each day there seems to be a new infected player:

Day 2 - Tellyn

Day 3 - Eenuh

Day 4 - Shorty

So how are these people being infected then? Maybe there is something we should be looking out for that all these players share in common, did they all quote a certain member? Or answer a question of someone's?

An educated guess would be that the member who is doing this has been given the character of Brian Mcoy.

Well ok, to me it's leaning towards Ellmeister because I believe your position. With Zell... well I detest his random flailing accusations -- adding Cube to the list ¬_¬ Zell, you might need to get your 'accomplice' to present his own info on shino because I don't believe that either.

Changevote: Ellmeister

So I think it's safe to assume that everyone who talks in the third person is being infected by some kind of virus, and each day there seems to be a new infected player:

Day 2 - Tellyn

Day 3 - Eenuh

Day 4 - Shorty

So how are these people being infected then? Maybe there is something we should be looking out for that all these players share in common, did they all quote a certain member? Or answer a question of someone's?

An educated guess would be that the member who is doing this has been given the character of Brian Mcoy.

Mcoy thinks there is another player who is playing as Brian Mcoy, Mcoy thinks their objective is to get the majority of the town talking in third person to win, Mcoy knows he wouldn't talk alot if this was his objective so Mcoy thinks it will be someone who hasn't posted yet as surely they would be talking in third person if they are really Mcoy.

Mcoy would say check every post Tellyn, Eenuh and Shorty have made in this game, if they have talked in first person then they are probably not playing as Brian Mcoy, however Mcoy thinks if their first post is started in third person then they could be the person playing as Brian Mcoy.

Mcoy checked Shortys first post and he talked in first person so he can't be Brian Mcoy

If i was an admin (it's a big IF) i wouldn't kill you, just to throw the leads off yourself, which means that you would be proved wrong and we'd be no where.

Does anyone know who answered the fishes questions again?

I looked back at this the other night (only cause I was interested but the fish seems to think that I'm evil purely because I was cautious about him:indeed: ) On night one these people answered his question:

Oxi_waste

MBAM!

Coolness Bears (He could prove or disprove whoever it was that was voting for Coolness earlier maybe?)

Dyson (who is dead)

McCoy (possibly, the wording was a little questionable)

I asked him what the info was the other day but he just accused me :confused: I'm only being cautious about him as we don't know who he is. At least he may be able to shed some light on Coolness, and maybe info if MBAM! is evil or something...

I looked back at this the other night (only cause I was interested but the fish seems to think that I'm evil purely because I was cautious about him:indeed: ) On night one these people answered his question:

Oxi_waste

MBAM!

Coolness Bears (He could prove or disprove whoever it was that was voting for Coolness earlier maybe?)

Dyson (who is dead)

McCoy (possibly, the wording was a little questionable)

I asked him what the info was the other day but he just accused me :confused: I'm only being cautious about him as we don't know who he is. At least he may be able to shed some light on Coolness, and maybe info if MBAM! is evil or something...

Humph, that yeilded nothing...I was thinking the Fish could be the controlling if he knew stuff about you person but evidentially not