NEurope
Ashley

Cautionary Measures

They should write a soap about this place.

It was kinda done I think. That N-E village thing which I think someone invented a narrative for...

The best way to deal with this would be to find a list of Proxies and IP ban them all.

Haha, you'd never get all of them.

Do you know the meaning of the word "pretentious"? I would look it up and take a long think about it.

I do now

pre·ten·tious [pri-ten-shuhs] Pronunciation Key

–adjective 1. full of pretense or pretension.

2. characterized by assumption of dignity or importance.

3. making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious.

Epic thread was fucking hilarious. Proper funny night that was.

I do now

pre·ten·tious [pri-ten-shuhs] Pronunciation Key

–adjective 1. full of pretense or pretension.

2. characterized by assumption of dignity or importance.

3. making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious.

Haha, you'd never get all of them.

Looking for a ban or something?

I think he meant, "you'd never get all of them" as in its impossible to ban every single proxy.

I've never noticed AshMat to be particularly arsey, but it does seem he is being lately. Perhaps his love for the epic thread has him on the side of the banned users?

To be fair, even though the answers back were a bit jumpy, the answers were fine.

He found out what pretentious meant and posted it, nothing harmless.

He was the main man in the epic thread so he would find it hilarious. Just stating his opinion.

And saying you wont get all the proxies is true. There's tons out there. He's just stating a fact.

To ban him for those posts would have been laughable tbh.

That reply was a bit unnecessary wasn't it?

(PS I'm aware at what other stuff he's said. Still, that's irrelevant to the point I'm making here)

Woah woah woah, there is nothing remotely bannable in those three quoted posts.

Some horses need to be held from time to time.

EDIT: Although, in hindsight it may appear that Ashmat is in fact looking to be banned. Does one have to be banned to fit in with the cool kids or does just leaving the forum work. I guess hissy fits make an exit more memorable?

I love Ashmat, no bans there please. Stef makes all the right points.

I think Blackfox saying that might have to do with him getting 3 infractions in the past 3 days

I love Ashmat, no bans there please. Stef makes all the right points.

Especially not if he wants one. not that he neccesarily does, just.

Spoilt dogs should never be boned.

Oh god I am so terrible at proverbs.

I think Blackfox saying that might have to do with him getting 3 infractions in the past 3 days

He may be pointing at that but quoting 3 of his posts which had nothing wrong within them seemed to be aiming that whatever he types could get him banned now. Just because he has a few infractions.

Not very fair.

I think he meant, "you'd never get all of them" as in its impossible to ban every single proxy.

Pre-fixed with "haha"?

To be fair, even though the answers back were a bit jumpy, the answers were fine.

He found out what pretentious meant and posted it, nothing harmless.

He was the main man in the epic thread so he would find it hilarious. Just stating his opinion.

And saying you wont get all the proxies is true. There's tons out there. He's just stating a fact.

To ban him for those posts would have been laughable tbh.

That reply was a bit unnecessary wasn't it?

(PS I'm aware at what other stuff he's said. Still, that's irrelevant to the point I'm making here)

The manner in which he posted the definition was intended to take the piss.

Woah woah woah, there is nothing remotely bannable in those three quoted posts.

Some horses need to be held from time to time.

Mate, of all the staff I've issued the least infractions. I try to just delete posts and let things slide a little so that people don't complain "lol oh noes nazi mods!" it really just fucks me off when someone tries to be a cheeky obnoxious **** whilst claiming he's staying in the rules.

The manner in which he posted the definition was intended to take the piss.

I understand that and I know most of his posts are intended to take the piss but that's what you've come to expect isn't it?

We know the Fish beats down religious people. Bard beats down everyone in the music thread. Phee is a butcher and enjoys (probably) butchering animals. meh if he's not

This one was aimed at a staff member so it makes it a worse?

Jesus listen to me. I'm in a wierd mood tonight, that Ukrainian guy has pissed me right off.

Pre-fixed with "haha"?

The way I read it he was taking the piss at Emasher for the sugestion, BUT I did not know this:

I understand that and I know most of his posts are intended to take the piss but that's what you've come to expect isn't it?

We know the Fish beats down religious people. Bard beats down everyone in the music thread. Phee is a butcher and enjoys (probably) butchering animals. meh if he's not

This one was aimed at a staff member so it makes it a worse?

Jesus listen to me. I'm in a wierd mood tonight, that Ukrainian guy has pissed me right off.

There's a difference from someone tearing apart someone's taste in music and posting a definition. Tbh, I wouldn't care, but he's one of those people who were going on that the Epic thread was the best thing ever. But when the admins thought about banning Ashmat he was pleading for them not to..

Is it such a bad thing that he thinks the epic thread was a good thing? He's allowed an opinion right?

I'm not trying to have a go here Black, I have a lot of respect for you but I think you might be looking at this from the wrong angle a tad : peace:

Though I agree a few of his posts in other threads have been a bit on the "I'm a shit" side, I think the ones in this thread are perfectly allowable within the context of the thread/previous posts. Maybe I'm biased, and even if not it's not like I have a say in these matters anyway. I dunno. I like to voice my opinions, that's all!

There's a difference from someone tearing apart someone's taste in music and posting a definition. Tbh, I wouldn't care, but he's one of those people who were going on that the Epic thread was the best thing ever. But when the admins thought about banning Ashmat he was pleading for them not to..

But what I'm saying is you, well maybe not personally but the forum, have accepted that's what people do. Ash is a little 'rebel'.

And I'm with you I don't care. I love how everyone's a hard ass then pleads when the tides changed and power isn't in their hand.

Ahhhh, now a punchbag is needed for the rest of this exertion.

Dyson's post makes me feel I'm coming at you. I'm not trying to, so 'scuse me.

PS: Love you Dyson.

How can you guys have a serious conversation when that is staring at you.

*Looks at Dysons avatar....and Shinos sig*