NEurope
Slaggis

Rage...Building

Right. Enough of this EMA Bullshit.

Last night at a pub brought something which I despise to my attention. Football viewers.

I am a self confessed non-football fan, I don't mind playing it but watching it is so bloody boring, but there are people who get well into it as if they might have some impact on the outcome of the game.

When someone misses a shot everyone moans, some people grab their heads, that's how frustrated they are. People who have been told their mum has died show less grief than when whoever misses a shot.

No more insulting each other in arguments about EMA (or anything else for that matter).

What really angers you? And has anger ever worked for/against you?

People with signatures taller than 150px.

Other than that... meh, I'm not easily angered. Although I often get very shouty and slammy when trying for the 100th time to get past a very difficult part of a game. One fairly recent example would be the last few videos on EA's 'skate.' - people kept telling me to calm down and try another day.

Last night at a pub brought something which I despise to my attention. Football viewers.

I am a self confessed non-football fan, I don't mind playing it but watching it is so bloody boring, but there are people who get well into it as if they might have some impact on the outcome of the game.

When someone misses a shot everyone moans, some people grab their heads, that's how frustrated they are. People who have been told their mum has died show less grief than when whoever misses a shot.

I just don't get football, English football I mean. It's just so... meh. And yes the way people get on when watching it is kinda laughable. Don't let it anger you Eevilmurray, just take comfort in the knowledge that you have a much fuller life than they obviously do if watching football is the most important/most dramatic thing in their lives. (This is not aimed against all footie fans obviously, just those that go WWAAYY over the top.)

For your own sanity, don't come to Portugal.

And if you do, avoid malls and the Metro (or public places in general) during game days.

For your own sanity, don't come to Portugal.

And if you do, avoid malls and the Metro (or public places in general) during game days.

Normally I don't have a problem with it, I've been in pubs many a time and seen the reactions. But last night was 100% overboard, probably because it was a student bar. I kept clocking one dude whose hands were always on his head because the game stressed him out that much...

Having to wait for people is annoying.

Especially if you go to town to hand out some CVs, then your mum wants to spend 20 minutes in BHS deciding what colour bag she wants, a brown or black one.

Thats another of my gripes Stefkov.

Women and shopping is the most disgracefully boring thing EVER. EVER. FUCKING EVER.

I'd rather play ET on the Atari 2600 than go out with a girl clothes shopping.

I never really "get into" a match, especially when I'm a neutral spectator.

But on the rare occasions where I go down to Villa Park to watch a match, I'll never randomly scream "COME ON!" (yeah, that's really gonna help them. ¬_¬).

But I will sing along when a song/chant gets going, and when we score I will celebrate and cheer. Because you just have to.

Compared to when I'm watching it on telly, I'm a completely different person when I'm down the Villa.

The only thing that really gets on my nerves is having to do the answer machine at work.

It's about half an a4 page of text to read in something like 3 mins. And it has to be done on 3 different answering machines :shakehead

People that say something but mean something else.

For instance, my head of year.

"Yes Josh, you can do the biology course"

later on I got told by him

"Hmm, I'm not sure if you can Josh"

Today I got told

"I don't think you could get the grade Josh, I don't believe you'll apply yourself, I'm just being honest here".

Me

"I'm sorry sir but for fuck sake make your mind up, I'm in 6th form not year 7 sir, so treat me with a little respect".

It worked too! He apologised and didn't send me out for swearing. Woo. I hate how the teachers don't bother taking us seriously unless you scream at them.

Also I'm annoyed at myself, I let people insult me too much. I just laugh, and tell them to ef off, when infact I really should just tell them where to shove it. Funny taking the mick is great, when I find it funny, not when everyone else but me does.

My Internet, going every 30 seconds and taking 5 minutes to load afterwards >.>

My Internet, going every 30 seconds and taking 5 minutes to load afterwards >.>

I have something similar, when I'm at my home at uni, when starting my computer up, it won't let me connect to the internet. It takes about 5-7 minutes and it tells me there's no firewall turned on.

When the red shield disappears from the bottom right I know Windows has realised its' own firewall is on, thus the internet works.

Something that annoys me is spelling. Yes this is the internet, call me whatever but I actually do get kinda peeved at people putting there instead of they're. Not just on here, but this is the only place that I come that I expect people to have good grammar.

I also laugh at their education.

Chain mail, that's what really fucking pisses me off. People feel it's necesary to send me about 2 million fucking copies of fucking chain mails telling me that MSN is closing down, and passing the message onto 15 contacts will save your fucking account, or that if you don't send the message onto 10 contacts, your true love will go off with some other bloke.

God, the tempation to send them Goatse or lemon party is overwealming.

Also, something else which pisses me is Maths B (I think it's called Calculus in Britain), which is monotonous to put it bluntly.

The following really make me angry

The Elderly - They jump the queue, hog all the seats on the bus without moving over for you then expect you to vacate the seat on the bus for them to sit down.

Chavs - Need i say more, they really wind me up completely and they make me want to smack some sense into them. They are all "innit" and stuff like that.

My Parents - Soft buggers they are. When i was younger, they wanted the best from me so punished me whenever i went wrong with groundings and no tv, games or internet for a period of time, they even took all my stuff from my room to make me study of which i am thankful for. Now with my younger sister who always is in trouble they leave her, may ground her from time to time but don't follow the punishment through and before it is up, she is back out with her mates and the parents don't care. My sister got put on report, and my folk rewarded her with a grounding but no removal of stuff. She could still browse the net and watch DVD's to her hearts content. Same can be said about housework, she does bugger all and no-one makes her do anything.

Well, enough of my gripe. I have more to add to the list, will post them all tomorrow sometime.

Regarding the Parents I know exactly what you mean. Exactly.

Me and my bro were punished for wrong doings as children. Now my sister? Answers back and gets away with fuck all. All she does is have to cry and everythings alright again. She's fucking 11 and all she has to do is cry to get off the hook.

Another thing that makes me hate this world: Fat ***** who think they're superior to you by picking fights with me for no reason at all, although they have the intellence of a fucking walrus. Actually, take that back, that's insulting Walruses.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with these retarded chimps we call human beings?!

I hate people who think they are amazing at something, but aren't, and everyone else knows. More specifically, football. Today in PE the teacher was off so we got to do whatever and obviously all the guys played football. Our team didn't have anyone who wanted to play in goals so we decided to take it turns after every goal. But of course this stupid **** didn't want to go in goals. He's a striker. Then, he has the audacity to complain to my friend when he makes a mistake in goals.

"You go in and do better then"

"Why the **** would I go in goals?"

"Because we are taking turns each since nobody wanted to go in"

"**** off"

What makes him so high and mighty that he doesn't need to go in goals for his turn? Also, we had a team of six while the rest were 5, so we had to have a sub coming on and off every so often. Of course, he played the full period.

The most annoying thing is no matter how much they piss you off you can't confront them because instantly 20 other of his equally-retarded mates turn up. And most of them will have knives or broken bottles of ****ing buckfast.

I hate people who think they are amazing at something, but aren't, and everyone else knows. More specifically, football. Today in PE the teacher was off so we got to do whatever and obviously all the guys played football. Our team didn't have anyone who wanted to play in goals so we decided to take it turns after every goal. But of course this stupid **** didn't want to go in goals. He's a striker. Then, he has the audacity to complain to my friend when he makes a mistake in goals.

"You go in and do better then"

"Why the **** would I go in goals?"

"Because we are taking turns each since nobody wanted to go in"

"**** off"

What makes him so high and mighty that he doesn't need to go in goals for his turn? Also, we had a team of six while the rest were 5, so we had to have a sub coming on and off every so often. Of course, he played the full period.

The most annoying thing is no matter how much they piss you off you can't confront them because instantly 20 other of his equally-retarded mates turn up. And most of them will have knives or broken bottles of ****ing buckfast.

Those kinds of people have a god complex. Don't worry, he will probably kill himself driving at 90 in a built-up area.

I cant stand people that find bullying and mistreating people as a funny thing to do.

I cant stand people that find bullying and mistreating people as a funny thing to do.
QFT, brother. I have that very shit done to me quite often :shakehead