N-Europe

Notable banned members?

chairdriver

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think eco-terrorist is the best word to describe her.

Why are you all being assholes out of interest? Is it in your nature to call someone a terrorist because they reacted to an obvious snide remark?

I don't quite know why someone is 'sorry' for me that I actually have a partner...which is more than can be said for probably 80% of this userbase. I mean, it's a Nintendo forum for Christ's sake where most of the people seem to be young adults. =/

Just a tip guys, when a woman does actually sign up to here, try not to be an asshole. In fact, don't purposely be an asshole to women in real life either. Nothing good comes of it, most of all if you don't want to spend the rest of your life rubbing into a towel you'll do well to see sense.

Why are you all being assholes out of interest? Is it in your nature to call someone a terrorist because they reacted to an obvious snide remark?

I don't quite know why someone is 'sorry' for me that I actually have a partner...which is more than can be said for probably 80% of this userbase. I mean, it's a Nintendo forum for Christ's sake where most of the people seem to be young adults. =/

Just a tip guys, when a woman does actually sign up to here, try not to be an asshole. In fact, don't purposely be an asshole to women in real life either. Nothing good comes of it, most of all if you don't want to spend the rest of your life rubbing into a towel you'll do well to see sense.

Bolded bit = Never going to happen.

Then again. You never did meet Offerman, did you?

I'm a fan of equal treatment. I treat men and women the same. Seen that most of my friends are girls and that I live with two of them, apparently it works.

What I find funny is the way that most people on here are all nice to girls, like Eenuh, Buttons, and Bluey. I mean, seriously girls, don't you hate it?

Your girlfriend is probably a retard, too.

Lawl. :heh:

I'm a fan of equal treatment. I treat men and women the same. Seen that most of my friends are girls and that I live with two of them, apparently it works.

What I find funny is the way that most people on here are all nice to girls, like Eenuh, Buttons, and Bluey. I mean, seriously girls, don't you hate it?

That's why I like boys, you don't have to be nice - you can be rough with them :p

I'm a fan of equal treatment too, which is why it's a shame that, as Villain's post also seems to suggest, people of this forum seem to act differently to women. With some people it's "omg woman and Nintendo in 1 place!1!", then with others there seems to be a nasty attitude and group bullying. One person was banned shortly after her signing up, and some of the replies in this topic have hallmarks of jumping the old bandwagon and ignorance. She asked to be deleted from the forum because some people were so nasty and persistant, and it's a damn shame since quite a few people did like her.

A lot of people here are very nice, but like many forums there are some people who go out of there way to spill verbal diarrhoea.

She blew it way out of proportion, people weren't even trying to be assholes.

I'm a fan of equal treatment too, which is why it's a shame that, as Villain's post also seems to suggest, people of this forum seem to act differently to women. With some people it's "omg woman and Nintendo in 1 place!1!", then with others there seems to be a nasty attitude and group bullying. One person was banned shortly after her signing up, and some of the replies in this topic have hallmarks of jumping the old bandwagon and ignorance. She asked to be deleted from the forum because some people were so nasty and persistant, and it's a damn shame since quite a few people did like her.

A lot of people here are very nice, but like many forums there are some people who go out of there way to spill verbal diarrhoea.

she was an idiotic drama queen end of story. Find a new ride.

anyway on-topic: oh fuck it i just wanted to say that

no seriously being a women has nothing to do with treatment on this forum. If anything they're more popular.

I totally agree. She, for one, totally deserved to get out of here.

She must have deserved to get out of here since she requested to be removed. This is the kind of attitude I'm talking about. "Idiotic drama queen" - bollocks. You don't know my girlfriend, but her beliefs were literally ripped apart. Of course she doesn't think you are vegan, but that doesn't mean you go taking the mick out of what she feels strongly about.

If someone on here said they were a Muslim and believed strongly that Mohammed was the prophet of God, like hell someone would go and rip their beliefs apart. But it seems that belief in something much more realistic, yet with the same passion, is something completely open for a slamming.

Some of the members on here... :nono:

If someone on here said they were a Muslim and believed strongly that Mohammed was the prophet of God, like hell someone would go and rip their beliefs apart. But it seems that belief in something much more realistic, yet with the same passion, is something completely open for a slamming.

I probably would, I'm very anti-religion.

Stalin (signs his posts with 'Love, Joseph xxxx').

Are you saying you banned him just because he signed his posts like that? What's wrong with signing posts in a silly way!?

Oh and was Nintendork the guy with the Napoleon Dynamite avatar? He was so horrible to everyone.

Yes its her beliefs, but bomb threats? That reaction just isn't normal.

Religious discussions? That's what The Fish is for.

Was it really a bomb threat? Think about it.

I'll go and hand myself into the police next time I mutter 'I'll kill him' after my little brother borrows some of my games, since obviously what people say is always what they mean, and inevitably carry out.

Some of the members on here... :nono:

I rip all idiotic beliefs apart. Christianity is stupid, Muslims are also stupid, vegans are not stupid, but can be quite stupid, if given the chance to.

What I remember about the thread where Dynasty girl went insane: it was a poll about eating meat, everyone was giving good, non-offensive points and a nice discussion was going on. Until she arrived. She started posting in all caps and shouting at people for being insensitive and such, and the treatment she received from then on was completely justified.

She's probably a different person in real life, but on here she appeared as a stereotypical idiot. No-one singled her out for being a lady, she singled herself out for what she was.

PS: She was wrong.

I don't use a towel I use tissues. Also I find it humorous that you calling others assholes when as far as I can gather she went nuts at someone for being a butcher.

Veganism is nuts anyway

Was it really a bomb threat? Think about it.

I'll go and hand myself into the police next time I mutter 'I'll kill him' after my little brother borrows some of my games, since obviously what people say is always what they mean, and inevitably carry out.

Obviously she wouldn't do it, that was just the culmination of her reaction that was clearly exaggerated, at least initially. You can't make your point if you lose reason and logic.