Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Raining_again

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck NO! Strongbow is only for convenience; I don't actually like it all that much :P

nightwolf; bottom of that page was lizardmandudething and those glasses and I WANT TATTOOOS! Those glasses would be hassleCORE when it's sleepy-byes.

Yes they would, but bridge piercings are incredibly tempremental at the best of times, so it's not wonder letty doesn't want to keep it! I can imagine either he has a strong body or he didn't use them for very long. Unfortunetly.

I was joking about the strongbow :heh:. Maybe get some text done?

Last year I also posted an interview with a friend who’d play pierced a spinal needle through his ribcage so that it was resting on his heart and twitching to the beat

Holy. Crap.

Oh yes..I forgot to put a massive warning about modblog. Some of the stuff is extreme. To say the least.

EDIT: there

I'm not really... scared of needles or anything...

But that shit is crazy. That's taking body mods to the extreme... X(

Haha, I've read os much stuff apart from modblog that it doesn't bother me anymore. But it goes to show how much the body can take before it dies. Interesting really.

Some of it, ok most of it is just naked guys and girls, with tattoos/piercings. Luckily.

• 1 month later...

I'm kind of weak at the whole piercing and tattoo game, but I'm working on it.

Piercings:

Labret

Industial/scaffold ear

Used to have a lip ring too, but I ditched it because it was badly done.

Tattoos:

A tribal thingy on my leg. I love black tattoos, but tribal is really overdone now.

and this is in progress. It's still black, but it's different to generic tribal stuff. Or at lest it will be when it's done:

SP_A0070.jpg

It's scars arm tattoo from Fullmetal Alchemist. It's peeling at the minute and it has cream on, so that's why some of it looks real grey/shiny. It'll look like this when it's done:

30.jpg

I realise the top part I have isn't the same as his, but I preferred it so I had it instead. I have 2 more sittings and it's done.

If I had the stones, I'd get Faiths eye tattoo from Mirrors Edge. Luckily I'm not stupid. Although her arm tattoo is tempting for my other arm.

Letty; I could barely watch when you actually did it. EMBARASSING PANTYLINER FAIL! Or win! I don't know.

Goaferboy - that's pretty cool. I don't think I could straight-copy another tattoo, so it's great that you're variating it (I have no tattoos by the way :P).

I'm kind of weak at the whole piercing and tattoo game, but I'm working on it.

Piercings:

Labret

Industial/scaffold ear

Used to have a lip ring too, but I ditched it because it was badly done.

Tattoos:

A tribal thingy on my leg. I love black tattoos, but tribal is really overdone now.

and this is in progress. It's still black, but it's different to generic tribal stuff. Or at lest it will be when it's done:

-pic-

It's scars arm tattoo from Fullmetal Alchemist. It's peeling at the minute and it has cream on, so that's why some of it looks real grey/shiny. It'll look like this when it's done:

-pic-

I realise the top part I have isn't the same as his, but I preferred it so I had it instead. I have 2 more sittings and it's done.

If I had the stones, I'd get Faiths eye tattoo from Mirrors Edge. Luckily I'm not stupid. Although her arm tattoo is tempting for my other arm.

I really like that tattoo. Black tattoos on white skin is just love <3 I'm not a big fan of coloured tats at all.

Eye tattoo - waaaahh pain!

---

I've only got one piercing now, lip.. Considering getting its symettrical brother.. maybe. Now i'm on imunno-supressants I might not have the same reaction I did with the last one (pain)...

Question - how doable is it to have a stretched lobe and an anti-trag?

I'm thinkin': trag and anti trag on one ear, maybe 3 or 4 up the lobe of my other ear, lowest one being stretched. I have both lobes pierced, considering just taking out the lobe on the side I plan to trag and anti trag..

Advice?

You can do it quite easily, some people have 30mm lobes and still have an anti-trag. Obviously I'd get the anti-trag first, see if it heals well, then start stretching.

At a small size I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with it.

EDIT: Letty it is a horizontal eyebrow piercing, not seen it quite in that placement before, but it looks awesome.

You can do it quite easily, some people have 30mm lobes and still have an anti-trag. Obviously I'd get the anti-trag first, see if it heals well, then start stretching.

At a small size I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with it.

EDIT: Letty it is a horizontal eyebrow piercing, not seen it quite in that placement before, but it looks awesome.

mmm I don't intend to stretch to 30mm (lol) so I'm thinking I could be okay with it. I like the idea of the asymmetry and not having to buy doubles of every size plug though :heh:

Eye tattoo - waaaahh pain!

You can actually get tattoos on your eyeball nowerdays. Apparently the eye responds better to being tattooed than skin does. Although you can't get a specific design since the ink tends to go where it wants to instead of staying in a set place.

You can actually get tattoos on your eyeball nowerdays. Apparently the eye responds better to being tattooed than skin does. Although you can't get a specific design since the ink tends to go where it wants to instead of staying in a set place.

waaaaaaaaaaaaht. Are you taking the piss? :heh: heh.

That sounds really sore.. I don't think I'd want to risk going blind or anything.. :shakehead

(I'll just go for the contact lenses if i want strange looking eyes :D)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!