NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I've made over 5k gold since the expansion ;)

in other news, killed the raid boss in Wintergrasp (25 man version) and got the season 6 chest :)

also cleared naxx 10 up to Kel'Thuzad got some upgrades would have killed him if the Tank hadn't messed up big time at 20%

What did your tank do? I'm a tank for my guild so, when we start raiding it would be nice to have some pointers.

he does a move called Shadow Fissure that drops a big red mark on the ground that does 100k damage after 5 seconds, so you're supposed to move out of it.

He didn't ;)

Im level 32 now, about half to 33.

I also have a level 10 Warlock which i play now and again.

And a level 9 Shaman which i play with Tellyn :)

Dinged 40 on my Mage on Alonsus last night :D

Also hit 13 on my Druid earlier. Loving it!

For the folk away in Northrend, on your servers, are healers rarer than lv 90s? Me and Zero have been trying for days to get a healer to either do Utgarde Keep/Dragon Blight one or for a couple of quests and we get nothing.

One time we had a healer in Utgarde, but we got killed and he just left, after he left we tried ages to get a healer, but alas, no luck. How hard can it be to find one :heh:

I'm really tempted to become a healer just to be annoying. But christ knows I need a better server than auchindoun, bloody server is dead when it comes to decent guilds.

@ Shadowv7 - It's healers and tanks that are hard to come by on my realm. Doesn't help that I'm a dps warrior but there are loads of warriors, most of which are either dps or prot, and very few tanks. Same with healers. People really don't want to be healbots for dungeons and raids cause it's boring. Problem I have when I get a group for an instance is that I take aggro on mobs even if I let the tank go in for about 30 secs before I go in and it's because of my attack power being so high. Pisses them off a lot so hard to keep them in the group.

I'm leveling a priest atm, I'm spec'd as shadow, but I get no end of people asking me to heal. I'm seriously considering re-specing to holy. The only problem is I don't have any healing gear.

I may spec healing and charge people 20g for the service :D

I'm really tempted to become a healer just to be annoying. But christ knows I need a better server than auchindoun, bloody server is dead when it comes to decent guilds.

It wouldn't be annoying, it would be awesome. As ShadowV7 said they are rather rare.

@ Shadowv7 - It's healers and tanks that are hard to come by on my realm. Doesn't help that I'm a dps warrior but there are loads of warriors, most of which are either dps or prot, and very few tanks. Same with healers. People really don't want to be healbots for dungeons and raids cause it's boring. Problem I have when I get a group for an instance is that I take aggro on mobs even if I let the tank go in for about 30 secs before I go in and it's because of my attack power being so high. Pisses them off a lot so hard to keep them in the group.

I'm a Tank just now so, that is half the battle but, the thing that annoys me is when you ask a Balance Druid or an Elemental Shaman to heal for a group quest they tell you they can't heal because of their spec. They have more than enough mana for the job. I'm a feral druid and I managed to heal in a group quest. I mean it's not Black Temple i'm asking them to heal in, just a group quest.

And i agree that it's hard to keep agro off a dps Warrior but, it's a lot easier than keeping agro of a Ret Paladin before they had there burst damage nerfed. It doesn't help when they always attack a different mob than the one you are putting all the agro on :heh:

I don't usually rant so much but this lack of healer buisness annoys me :p

What is your attack power, just out of curiosity?

I'm leveling a priest atm, I'm spec'd as shadow, but I get no end of people asking me to heal. I'm seriously considering re-specing to holy. The only problem is I don't have any healing gear.

I may spec healing and charge people 20g for the service :D

You would make an absolute fortune.

It wouldn't be annoying. Make a healer, join the server Zero and I are on and get to level 73. Now :heh:

Which server damnit ^_^?

a priest is a healer no?

I'm on Ahn'Qiraj with Zero.

If you do end up making one, I could always get back on my Shaman or just use Rogue to make quests faster. Though i'm on a PVP server :heh:

Yeah, forgot to mention that.

Also for some reason, I can't get on MSN or back on WoW, I can only see N-E and post for some reason. It's like im DCed, but not.

Played with MadDog and a couple of friends tonight and went through the Dead Mines. MadDog is shite at protecting me, I got killed about 5 times and had to trek back from the graveyard before eventually finishing it. :heh:

Well I'm alliance now, but I'll be happy to play on horde with you guys. Let me know when you two are up for playing again (usually a pm on here or facebook would be best) and I'll create a priest.

Well I'm alliance now, but I'll be happy to play on horde with you guys. Let me know when you two are up for playing again (usually a pm on here or facebook would be best) and I'll create a priest.

Just remember you can't have Alliance and Horde characters on the same realm.

Just remember you can't have Alliance and Horde characters on the same realm.

I don't particularly enjoy playing on auchindoun, shame really as my two mates play on it, plus my first and only character is on it. Wish I'd joined azune.

We're normally on a lot anyway, so chances are when you go on, we will be too. And I finish Uni on Monday anyway :heh:

With one of us you'll level pretty fast. If we tried with quests and instances, we could get you up a fair amount of levels in one session.

If you go to our server, i'm sure we can help you out/quest with you.

We're normally on a lot anyway, so chances are when you go on, we will be too. And I finish Uni on Monday anyway :heh:

With one of us you'll level pretty fast. If we tried with quests and instances, we could get you up a fair amount of levels in one session.

If you go to our server, i'm sure we can help you out/quest with you.

I'll more than likely get bored and make a priest in abit and get a few quick levels, it'll be weird going to horde again!

I can't get my character onto your realm which is annoying..

I think I can get in yours, cause I can see it in the realm list. Your in PVP, right?

Just join us if/when you make a priest.

EDIT- Just made a Paladin in your server for lols. What's you characters name?

Also if you make a priest, you can play with me and Zero on our server, and with your other friends on Auchindoun.

I think I can get in yours, cause I can see it in the realm list. Your in PVP, right?

Just join us if/when you make a priest.

EDIT- Just made a Paladin in your server for lols. What's you characters name?

Icedtears in achindoun, haha. I'd more than likely join you now, but you aren't playing. Can I have your game names though?

Icedtears in achindoun, haha. I'd more than likely join you now, but you aren't playing. Can I have your game names though?

I'll add you just now on my new Paladin. 400 exp to level and no money, feels so insulting :(

On Ahn'Qiraj i'm Zeraphin a Rogue, and Zero is Starkhoof a druid.

I'm still on just now anyway so I could meet you if you wanted for a little bit.