NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

My CE was despatched as of 8:11 this morning. If GAMEs online track record continues it will arrive tomorrow.

Though the email was a bit odd, I was being tight and went for the cheap dlivery, but it said;

"If your order is being sent by Special Delivery your tracking number is:"

Then obviously a tracking number. The plot thickens.

---

On a side, my friend lent me Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne expansion about 2 months ago. I only want to know the back story, so yesterday I used a cheat powered my way through WC3, I have today and tomorrow to power through FT.

My CE also been dispatched, in the e-mail I have a parcel force tracking number aswell.

On a side, my friend lent me Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne expansion about 2 months ago. I only want to know the back story, so yesterday I used a cheat powered my way through WC3, I have today and tomorrow to power through FT.

If you do that, make sure you go through the level and do the objectives. I just used instant win cheats only to discover i had no idea what was happening and had to replay the levels :p

MY WotLK was sent yesterday as well. I was hoping to have it for today but, I guess I will just have to wait untill tomorrow.

If you do that, make sure you go through the level and do the objectives. I just used instant win cheats only to discover i had no idea what was happening and had to replay the levels :p

Ah yeah I'm not skipping the story parts, thats the whole reason I'm powering my way through the game.

Gonna get my arse up early tomorrow and listen for the postman/parcelforce man, some bastard stole our doorbell. Better arrive. :blank:

Disable the 3.0 shadows if you're having FPS issues. My computer plays Crysis on max pretty smoothly for 80 per cent of the game but it cannot handle these new shadows - drops me from 60 FPS to 30.

Argent Dawn rep from killing the horrors.

My CE is here!

For the day my old man is a king, apparently parcelforce knocked at 8. Firstly the boox is stunning. Only thing to complain about, unless I'm being really dense, there's no key code for the pet frost wyrm..

My CE is here!

For the day my old man is a king, apparently parcelforce knocked at 8. Firstly the boox is stunning. Only thing to complain about, unless I'm being really dense, there's no key code for the pet frost wyrm..

If I'm correct, when you upgrade you're account with a CE key, you get the pet mailed to you ingame.

(Atleast I think thats what happened with the previous CE's)

eeeeee mine has not come yet :(

Gratz Ramar! Hows the art book like?

I shall open it right now, having a quick glance its actually really good.

At the back theres a secture called "Phat Lewtz" which has some quality art that isn't necessarily to do with WOTLK. Awesome pic of Malfurion, Illidan and I think it's Shandre.

If I'm correct, when you upgrade you're account with a CE key, you get the pet mailed to you ingame.

(Atleast I think thats what happened with the previous CE's)

I think you're right, someone on the WoW forums said something similar.

Not even installed Wotlk yet, trying to play through Frozen Throne. :P

I hope mine arrives so at midnight I can see what Northrend is like. I hope the mail comes soon with my wotlk :(

Yay! Mine came!

All installed now, shame the account upgrade website is down.

And on another note, I orderded a CE off Ebay... I am a poor bugger now :( but a happy poor one!

Can you still play with wotlk installed or do you need to wait till midnight? Or is that when you upgrade your account?

Can you still play with wotlk installed or do you need to wait till midnight? Or is that when you upgrade your account?

Yep you can, just checked :smile:

Having a quick break from the Frozen Throne, so I thought I'd install WOTLK. Only 2/3's of Arthas' campaign to go. Should have it done before mid afternoon.

Can't wait for the expansion to go live. With the return of the exp bar, comes the return of my Epic WoW Montage. A playlist that helped me level from 60 to 70. :p

Haha, nice. I got mine a couple of hours ago, not installed it yet though. Looking forward for this to go live now.

Just a warning to those who haven't installed make sure you kept the patches 3.01 to 3.03. They re-install after the disc installation.

And like chrizkerr2, the upgrade account page is down... how helpful. I guess they'll put it up some time this evening.

Got my CE just now!!! SOOOOooooo awesome! Expected that box to be abit bigger though lol

Craziness already DK's on the server and one of the guild members is in Northrend!

LOL

I wouldn't think that you could create a DK yet or go to Northrend lol

Yeh. My brother is playing at the moment and showed me about 10 DK hordes playing. Didn't see any in Northrend but I don't know how they've managed to do it because the activation of the game doesn't go live until 00.01am so it's very strange. Could possibly be bots/admin.

I think its some how gone live on Russian time, people in my guild are in Northrend, i'm currently minimised on my way to SW to investigate.

Not got my mail from Blizz with my pet, so I guess it doesn't go properly live until 00.001 server time.

In Northrend now, got my pet too. Yay.