NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Warhawk

Ps3warhawkbox.jpg

Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 is a remake of a flight combat game of the same name which was released as a launch title on the original PlayStation. The remake is multiplayer-only, with the ability to take control of planes, tanks, and jeeps. Though the game was initially to have both single-player and multiplayer modes, the single-player was scrapped because developers decided that it was vastly inferior to the game's multiplayer component, while also having problems with mixing AI and such large maps. This is the first PlayStation 3 game to be released on both the PlayStation Network and Blu-ray disc.

Me and Caris have been playing this for hours on end and, to be honest it can match or excell any expierence on the Xbox 360 platform this holiday season.

We would both insist that everyone on N-Europe should get this - even bought off the network, so that we can have friendly games. We can create our own server with password, and there are plenty of people now to have excellent games.

People who are having an awesome gaming experience this holiday season:

Chuck

C-Dawg

Hero-of-Time

Jimjebus

Domstercool

Choze

Mine should arrive within a week and I look forward to getting owned of you 2. Hopefully the headset you get with it will work fine as I wont be able to come on Live and chat like you guys do as I have a wired connection and im not going to buy another cable just so I can talk.

Mine should arrive within a week and I look forward to getting owned of you 2. Hopefully the headset you get with it will work fine as I wont be able to come on Live and chat like you guys do as I have a wired connection and im not going to buy another cable just so I can talk.

Could i ask where you ordered it from?

It looks good and i wouldn't mind playing with you guys.

I've had this for a while. One of the best games this gen. Hellishly addictive.

The mini expansion is out online by the way. Looks of rme online.:smile:

Warhawk is indeed an awesome multiplayer game! I've had it since it was released on the network and boy flying planes never gets old!

Don't taunt me. I think I'll persuade my parents to let me lend money off them to get a PS3. Damn games.

My order at GAME is now getting processed. Probably get shipped Thursday so hopefully I should have it by the weekend.

Im going to fight in game today for it with headset if i dont get a copy i will cry but will have to live with it.

N-Europe game tonight? Ive updated the first post, ill set up a game if when we are ready

Question: IF i bought it from the PS store and for some reason everything was deleted from my Harddrive, would i be able to download it again for free?

Question: IF i bought it from the PS store and for some reason everything was deleted from my Harddrive, would i be able to download it again for free?

yes, You have a personal download list that you can re-download from

The only thing to note about the download version — other than the cheaper price point and lack of headset, obviously — is that it packs some potentially nasty DRM. Only the person that bought the game can play it, other profiles on the same PS3 cannot. The disc version isn't locked to a profile and is playable by anyone.

For me this isn't an issue as I'm the only one that's ever going to play it anyway, but if you've siblings or whatever that would like to play the game using their own profile then get the Blu-Ray version, as otherwise they'll have to use yours.

Anyway, what's with all these 'holiday season's? Is Chuck in PR?

The only thing to note about the download version — other than the cheaper price point and lack of headset, obviously — is that it packs some potentially nasty DRM. Only the person that bought the game can play it, other profiles on the same PS3 cannot. The disc version isn't locked to a profile and is playable by anyone.

For me this isn't an issue as I'm the only one that's ever going to play it anyway, but if you've siblings or whatever that would like to play the game using their own profile then get the Blu-Ray version, as otherwise they'll have to use yours.

Anyway, what's with all these 'holiday season's? Is Chuck in PR?

Ever watched E3? Either way its the most common promotional line... this holiday season.

Been playing this game for the best part of the day, defiantly loving it!

Sorta getting the hang of it now, when I first started playing it I barely got 1 single kill, now getting quite afew :smile:

I played you yesterday. I think you recognised me as you kept coming over to turrets i was manning on Island outpost

Big Game tonight?

I was playing against Caris in a 32 man game earlier. We killed each other a few times.

Oh yeah, i bought it. Probably should have mentioned that first.

Its basically Battlefield on crack, but with less team play involved. Hardly anyone helps each other i've found.

I was playing against Caris in a 32 man game earlier. We killed each other a few times.

Oh yeah, i bought it. Probably should have mentioned that first.

Its basically Battlefield on crack, but with less team play involved. Hardly anyone helps each other i've found.

Unless i was playing in my sleep it wasn't me!

Sign in to follow this