NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Juliet is so hot..

Look at her in the beach scene, amazing O_O

Shit is about to kick off this week i have a feeling tonights ep is gonna be good. The last of the Oceanic 6 is revealed so far we know Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and i'm assuming Ben is one at the minute from the advert i saw last night making it sound as if there is only one to reveal.

Shit is about to kick off this week i have a feeling tonights ep is gonna be good. The last of the Oceanic 6 is revealed so far we know Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and i'm assuming Ben is one at the minute from the advert i saw last night making it sound as if there is only one to reveal.

Ben was not on the plane, so he is not one of the Oceanic 6. Just like Aaron or Desmond, not on the plane, so not in the six. :smile:

A lot of people are just assuming 6 people get off the Island.

Last nights episode was pretty good. We didn't find out anything new really, other than more on the Oceanic 6. Was really enjoyable, Jin and Sun episodes usually are. I just wish the producers would stop having these big reveals in the first flashback/forward segment. They may aswell just have a sign saying "THIS IS A FLASH FORWARD, LOOK HOW CLEVER WE ARE!!" We know that its a flash forward, you've done it before, we expect it.

Although it was an enjoyable episode things still irked me a lot. The show seems to be going in two different directions. The first is the Philip K Dick rip-off science fiction portion of the show, dealing with the intricacies of the island and the manipulation of time. The second is being the 'real world' conspiracy portion, involving such things as Ben's involvement with the crash, Widmore's search for the island and the people hassling the Oceanic 6.

Now, I'm surprisingly excited by the sci-fi portion, this season has offered up some interesting sci-fi so far and i'm quietly impressed that they've managed to get such things into a primetime TV show. The conspiracy strand on the other hand is quickly becoming a bore and detracting any interest in the show that the sci-fi element had opened up in me. It just seems like its going in a very generic direction and that everyone will be underwhelmed with the eventual end of the strand.

Now I know that Damon and Carlton have a "set in stone plan for the show" so wrapping up the conspiracy early would just leave a massive hole in the sci-fi part, the things go hand in hand. I just with they'd come up with something more compelling for it, because it seems to be dropping like a turd, being saved by their Philip K Dick influence, but then quickly falling out of his hands. It's just a long game of pick the turd out of the toilet, and I think the turd is going to win.

It's just a long game of pick the turd out of the toilet, and I think the turd is going to win.

I don't think anyone wins in a game of 'pick the turd out of the toilet'...!

I thought the episode was OK. The identity of Ben's 'man on the boat' has been pretty clear for a while now as we've all known for ages that Michael is coming back. The Sun/Jin flashforward/back reveal was interesting but I called it as soon as I saw Jin's first flashback so the payoff at the end didn't really affect me.

But yeah as killthenet said, the science fiction parts of the show interest me far further than the conspiracies surrounding men like widmore which just reek of the two largely uninteresting mid season ARGs.

I'm also pretty certain that Jin isn't actually dead in the flashforward but just stuck back on the island, giving Sun the motivation to go back with the rest of the Oceanic 6 which is inevitably going to happen.

Talking of the Oceanic 6, who's the sixth?

Jack, Hurley, Kate, Sayid, Sun and ??? (Does Aaron count?)

Esequiel:

Nope, I don't think so. The date on the grave is the date of the plane crash meaning that the rest of the world likely think Jin died in the plane crash too. Also note that neither Sun or Hurley refer to Jin being dead. Sun just keeps saying how she misses him so much. Going to the grave is just to keep up appearances.

Just because some blog says that those are the six doesn't mean its true but I think you are right none the less as all six are meant to of been revealed now obv Jin is more likely to be one of the six than Ben as he is the only alternative

Episode 9 - "Bakir" - Sayid Centric

Apparently this episode will be a sayyid flash forward that will show what event was used to convince Sayyid to work for Ben. Bakir will be the first person Sayyid is required to kill for Ben. He also noted that we will see Abbandon at some point in this episode, The way he worded it to me though made it sound like they would mention or show a picture of him, and that the actor wouldnt actually appear.

Episode 10 - "The Outlier" - Ben Centric.

I am not sure about all the math stuff posted in the rumor that also confirmed the same name of this episode that my friend gave me. However, my source said this would be a Ben flashback that will focus on filling in most of the blanks on his time on the island. Most of the episode will be spent in flashbacks not in real time. Apparently it will show his actions right before the purge, an earlier encounter with Jacob, and the beginning of the pregnancy problem, which will include Annie dying in child-birth.

Episode 11 - "Untitled" - Locke Centric

Apparently during episode 10 Ben will reveal some information to Locke off camera and the two will head off somewhere unexplained. Similar to the Brig, this episode will fill in the blanks about where they are headed. Locke will learn how his father ended up on the island and this episode will show the re-appearance of the rest of the others who have been in hiding. Harper will be in this episode and i guess it is now safe to assume to Alpert will be in this episode.

Season Finale - Ep 12/13 - Jack Centric

This will be a Jack flashforward showing how he got from his state of mind in Eggtown/the beginning of the end to how he ended up in through the looking glass. We will learn who ended up in the coffin and will jack's beginning efforts to come back to the island mirror the realtime events of him leaving the island with the rest of the "oceanic 6".

Spoilers Scubahood :blank:

Also the link to blog news was posted last year.

Esequiel,

look at the dates on those blog posts., they were posted, frickin ages ago. Now for the whole episode everyone assumes jin is another of the oceanic six (which is why some spoilers probably thought so too) but at the end of the ep it's revealed he's dead. We know the lost guys love pulling the rug from our feet like that but they're fully aware that bits and pieces get leaked which is another reason why they have shock endings like this.

For pretty conclusive proof, check out the date on Jin's grave. It's the date of the crash. Now, according to the story Jack tells in court, only 8 people survived the crash, two of which died on the island. Which means that only the 6 that returned alive are part of the oceanic six. Why would Jin's grave say the date of the crash if he came back from the island alive? And if they brought him back dead - he wouldn't be considered one of the six.

Damon and Carlton said in the last podcast that we'd know the identities of all of the oceanic six by this episode, so that surely means Aaron is the only possible candidate to be the 'sixth' person (aside from Ben but as he appears to be in hiding in Sayid's Flashforward, I'm guessing that the world at large knows nothing about Benjamin Linus) In podcasts they never denied that Aaron was considered one of the six, they just said that we'd find out the the answer to that soon.

Aye i will admit you make good points, i guess i just read what i showed you in enough places to make me believe it :P Loking forward to this weks episode so i can see for myself :)

Sorry about the spoilers dont realise i am doing them for some reason when i use the spoiler button it doesnt work for of so i have given up with it does anyone know why this is

For anyone interested, the date on Jins grave was apparently September 22nd, 2004 which was the day of the crash

Right with the date on Jins grave now known its quite clear that he isn't part of the Oceanic 6. I find it quite hard to believe that the writers would waste a space in the 6 on arron

Woohoo got the old spoilers working will sort out my others

What an episode!

OMG Kevin Johnson! how much did Sayid want to smash that bastards face! OMG I was literally jumping up and down.

Oh well the writers told us there would be a male death at the beginning of season 4... Damn

What if that was the grave for the wreck under the sea. I thought they were only showing flashforwards anyway? any flashbacks are just repeats right?

Nope, this season is both Flashforwards and backs, I mean Juliets was a flashback. As was Jins.

It was a bit misleading though. And when you realised what was happening it was a bit shit

Until it was knocked out of his hand by an inconsiderate passer and ran over by a youth on a moped.

Just watched the advert for episode 8 basically it says someone will die. In my mind i've got two people I think it can be. I think its either going to be Sawyer or Claire. Claire is probably most likely as she is now a pretty pointless character without Charlie and obv Kate having the baby makes it point to that. But then I did just read a post on here where apparently the writers say a male cast member will die early on. If it is to be a male i'm thinking it will be Sawyer. I think if they were to keep him alive they would of gotten him off of the island. What are other peoples thoughts

Ah but Claire is Jack's half sister, so that's got to come out at some point and the only way it will is in a chat between the two of them, unless its noted in The Others' files. My view is that its Jin, though it looks like there'll be a raid on Locke's camp, so that seems a little unlikely. Perhaps they'll shock us all and Locke will be cut off.

It'll probably just be some half-arsed thing though.

Jin was using a old moblie phone in South Korea.

That and the guy in the store referenced to Jin that it was the Year Of The Dragon = 2000.