NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

I said on the last page, I did the CSI thing. I found out that Cerberus was owned by Jeremy Clarkson.

Ohhhhh, ok, I see now, thanks : peace:

Hades, king of the underworld and the dead in Greek mythology. I used to be into Greek myths as a kid. I'm sad, yes. :heh:

Sad? Greek mythology is awesome!

No one used the last CSI? Probably some baddie did it, and wont tell us (obviously), which means someone who already posted here... IS EVIL!

Cereberus was a protector in the game though...would that make him good? Although being the guardian of Hades... They were probably both neutral and it was chairs idea of a joke lol

Also, I'm now scared of Sylar, whoever he is :-S

Hades referred first to the Greek god of the dead, it later referred to the underworld. He was known as Dis in Roman mythology, also Pluto. But I'm looking too far into this. :heh: But hey, any information we can get helps.

Sad? Greek mythology is awesome!

No one used the last CSI? Probably some baddie did it, and wont tell us (obviously), which means some one here... IS EVIL!

How the hell can you infer that?!?! Maybe they just went offline..

I only just read about the CSI thing... thats a good idea chair! Hopefully someone will be able to say something.

I have no information.

Just caught up with the thread,i did the 3rd CSI, Sylar is the killers name

Ok, so we know this "Sylar" is the killer. Now, who the fuck is Sylar?

Ok, so we know this "Sylar" is the killer. Now, who the fuck is Sylar?

Villain from Heroes, Wiki him if you want to know more.

Go watch heroes.

Or wikipedia it...

We already figured out that it was sylar, so that wasn't too helpful but at least its definite now =]

So he's evil. Now... from what wiki had to say, he's a bit too powerfull to be in a Mafia... so I guess he's acting alone?

Sylar is the bad guy from Heroes. He's surely in the mafia, anybody got any info?

Also, I'm Clarkson guys. I'm not entirely sure why Chair paired me and Cerebus, I guess he was just being a bit ironic :p We were both pretty obscure characters with nobody to pair with I guess.

What do you mean?

That someone just drops in with useless information from CSI. Not accusing anyone, just being paranoid.

A man walked down the street, guns hidden in holsters underneath his jacket. Tonight he would be playing detective.

W

H

Y

P

L

A

Y

I

N

G

?

M

R

B

E

N

?

The man who he had impersonated was asleep at home, unaware that he was now considered a guilty man.

W

A

S

H

=

I

N

N

O

C

E

N

T

I

R

E

C

K

O

N

That someone just drops in with useless information from CSI. Not accusing anyone, just being paranoid.

Ahh... good point. Mad dog could be the one we assume to be sylar... who is in fact not sylar at all.

Is it just me or is Shino a bit aggressive? I thought the info on confirmation of the killer was useful to us? We atleast know that Sylar is on the loose in this, albeit we don't know who he is. Hmm.

Is it just me or is Shino a bit aggressive? I thought the info on confirmation of the killer was useful to us? We atleast know that Sylar is on the loose in this, albeit we don't know who he is. Hmm.

Just trying to get things started.

Maybe. But he's got a point...

So we have Sylar, possibly Voldemort and an impersonator who is evil. With no concrete eviidence - Vote: Nobody