Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Public Vote!

david.dakota

I'll admit I'm in two minds about the Revolution controller. While it appears unique and provides endless opportunities, I don't know how gamers in the western world will take to it.

Still a 51/49 split towards Miss. Then again, isn't that what they said about the DS? ;)

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see...

The press in general are morons when it comes to games. I remember watching CNN when they had a segment on E3 they sent a 50 year old grey hair dude to interview software companies n such. Boy did he memorize his cue cards. I bet that guy hasnt even touched a game pad for any system in his life.

The UK press are a bunch of idiots... along with most of the UK gaming population :P

so why is the bbc the most trusted news company in the world??? CUBE magazine is the best (and funniest) ninty mag in the world by a long shot, and its based its from the UK.

and dont call me an idiot, just because a lot of guys in my country have bought a ps2 doesn't mean i have :mad:

sony are theving basteds (from nintendo mainly...) who should burn in hell

nintendo pwns sony any day :grin:

I think the fact that the BBC are even bothered enough to cover the announcement shows they're actually not as bad as some of you seem to think.

I realise they haven't said "Best controller EVA!111", but that was never going to happen. Get the new Cube Magazine though and you'll be alright.

so why is the bbc the most trusted news company in the world??? CUBE magazine is the best (and funniest) ninty mag in the world by a long shot, and its based its from the UK.

and dont call me an idiot, just because a lot of guys in my country have bought a ps2 doesn't mean i have :mad:

sony are theving basteds (from nintendo mainly...) who should burn in hell

nintendo pwns sony any day :grin:

he said most, so you can count yourself out of that population, as one of the least gamers ;). I agree whole heartedly with his statment. I strongly dislike the british press as a whole, as they are (sweeping generalisation here, I accept there are exceptions) heartless, selfish, ignorant, moronic and boring. I also hate it when you see them giving people "views" so dumb people can hold on to a view they've been fed, so in conversations with fellow morons they can all agree.

shame people are so unwilling to form their own views. although actually, perhaps its not.