Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded the update. Only took 5 minutes. :D

can't wait to get home...

In the spirit of trophy whoring, what parts of Super Stardust HD should I get? I see theres expansion packs what do they add? Is the update for the game live to give trophies?

Guest Jordan

They seem to add a few more trophies, so it appears that you have to pay for content to be able to get all the trophies.

I've gotten 4 bronze now. Wee!

Today has just been downloading stuff for me...lol..downloaded the update..any patches..stuff from the store..deleted some other stuff...had a little tidy of my menu's etc..

Just one question..do you have to delete your old saves in the games which use trophies to start getting em?

Just one question..do you have to delete your old saves in the games which use trophies to start getting em?

If a game is linked to your profile (i.e. you can't use someone else's save) then they should be unlocked when you download the patch that activates them.

can't wait to get home...

In the spirit of trophy whoring, what parts of Super Stardust HD should I get? I see theres expansion packs what do they add? Is the update for the game live to give trophies?

There is only one added pack out at the moment. I have a feeling the next one might hit tomorrow, if not very soon.

It is definitely well worth getting the "Solo" add-on, its pretty cheap (Seriously, bargain at £1.99) and it adds loads more. (Like Endless Mode, Bomb Mode and other stuff that I can't remember.)

The new update gives you tropihies but it is 225MB so I think it contains the next pack as well. Just need to unlock it through PSN.

I hope there's a patch for GTA4 so I can listen to the HDD music. This update feels like a framework being put into place at the moment. Shame that a lot of older titles weren't recently patched before this went up.

Yeah definitly get that feeling, but then look microsoft took a whole generation of development with the original xbox to get it to its current state. I definitly think games should have been patched though earlier than they have been.

EDIT;

Yes mike its all there apparently, so no more seeing someone has signed in and wondering what they are playing and whether they will want to play online...you can now just do it.

Yes mike its all there apparently, so no more seeing someone has signed in and wondering what they are playing and whether they will want to play online...you can now just do it.

YAY, thats the main thing im excited for in this update just being able to message and not leave a game, just feels wrong after i have played the 360 for so long.

I'm only 20% downloaded so far...

EDIT

Installing now, i hope someone is online coz i wanna get on with testing it!

YAY, thats the main thing im excited for in this update just being able to message and not leave a game, just feels wrong after i have played the 360 for so long.

I'm only 20% downloaded so far...

EDIT

Installing now, i hope someone is online coz i wanna get on with testing it!

I will be later on after 5ish.

There is only one added pack out at the moment. I have a feeling the next one might hit tomorrow, if not very soon.

It is definitely well worth getting the "Solo" add-on, its pretty cheap (Seriously, bargain at £1.99) and it adds loads more. (Like Endless Mode, Bomb Mode and other stuff that I can't remember.)

The new update gives you tropihies but it is 225MB so I think it contains the next pack as well. Just need to unlock it through PSN.

I'll get the normal one first, does it online multiplayer?

Not seen this posted anywhere but i just noticed in a e-mail off gameplay that the dualshock 3 is out this friday in europe. I think most of us on here have already imported one anyway buts its nice to see its finally getting released.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0359&cm_mmc=newsletter-_-all-_-weeklyemail-_-july08week1

Not seen this posted anywhere but i just noticed in a e-mail off gameplay that the dualshock 3 is out this friday in europe. I think most of us on here have already imported one anyway buts its nice to see its finally getting released.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0359&cm_mmc=newsletter-_-all-_-weeklyemail-_-july08week1

Yeah i preordered off game..was gonna wait...but i used £10 worth of my discount and i'm getting it for £24.99 so i don't mind as much...

Actually be cool to have rumble for MGS4 which i'm now pleased i took my time with and haven't got far into yet! May play Uncharted again (once it gets trophies) as well!

Guest Stefkov

Just wondering, do you have to add money to your wallet on the store to purchse games and the like all the time?

I did it the last few times I bought something but now I've just bought Super Stardust HD with only 3p in my 'wallet'.

I don't understand.

Just wondering, do you have to add money to your wallet on the store to purchse games and the like all the time?

I did it the last few times I bought something but now I've just bought Super Stardust HD with only 3p in my 'wallet'.

I don't understand.

I think it will just take the amount out of ur bank account. I have only have bought one thing off the PSN store so i'm not sure.

Guest Jordan

I don't understand.

The minimum purchase amount is £5.

So say you buy something for £2.50 you'll still have £2.50 in your wallet. But then you want to buy something thats £2.90, you have to buy another £5 because thats the minimum amount.

Guest Stefkov

All I want to know really is, I've just spent £4.99 on this game and I have 3p in my 'wallet'.

Will the money be taken from my bank account which is linked to that wallet or will my 'wallet' go to -£4.96.

A simple answer not explaining minimum purchases please.