• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can buy God Of War Collection for £30, God of War III for £40 (maybe £34.99)...so your paying £35 for the box and other bits...not to bad when you look at it like that...i won't be buying it though would ruin my plan of drastically not over spending on games for the time being.

Don't be an ass and buy that piece of shit. Cannot believe people would blow that much money extra on a bit of brittle plastic and a soundtrack they'd listen to once. Unless it's a couple of quid extra, dont fucking bother with special editions. Kay?

I'm in a shit mood btw.

'Taking it out on us' - how is it taking it out on the forum? - I am really sorry mate, hopefully you'll recover soon and we can be friends.

If you mentioned in your own post that you were in a shit mood then you must have known that what you'd said was a bit arsey. Not everyone thinks the same as you on limited edition stuff, some like to collect it.

If you add it all up its not even a bad price. Roughly £40 per game, art books are at least over a tenner which is £90 or over, then the extra £20 can easily go on all the rest of the stuff you get with it.

I'm still reeling from being stung with the Batman AA Collectors Edition don't think I will even buy one again that is above RRP of the standard edition.

If you add it all up its not even a bad price. Roughly £40 per game, art books are at least over a tenner which is £90 or over, then the extra £20 can easily go on all the rest of the stuff you get with it.

I disagree. God of War Collection is, £30. You'll be able to buy GoWIII for £35. That means £55 for the extra stuff which is just stupid. Most of that is because of the 'Pandora's Box' - Heavy Rain offers art books and soundtrack and DLC all for £40. Why should this be any different?

I think every game I've ever bought has been available for £35 or less on release day. Plus God of War Collection at £40 would be a ridiculous price even if the games themselves are remarkable - they're PS2 titles and so I think paying over £100 to experience a lot of God of War, especially if you've played some of them before, is a bit farfetched.

I just go about my business as if I am always right, because I always am. You have more money than sense if you buy that turd collection, or just don't appreciate how little it has been made for.

Don't speak bollocks.

It is overpriced in my view for what are essentially PS2 games but I can see the appeal in it. Collective Swag is always cool.

I am in hyperbole mode, obviously my opinion isn't final, I'm just putting across in a way that doesn't go down well because that's just how I'm feeling right now.

From a non-gamer onlooker's perspective, £110 is a tier above extortionate for that hunk of junk.

I am in hyperbole mode, obviously my opinion isn't final, I'm just putting across in a way that doesn't go down well because that's just how I'm feeling right now.

From a non-gamer onlooker's perspective, £110 is a tier above extortionate for that hunk of junk.

To be fair, even from a gamers perspective; I'd find it hard to jusify that expense.

I'm winning a Saint's Row 2 bid with just over an hour left on the ticker. £9.50. C'mon! Need some simpleton gaming entertainment in my life right now.

Edit: Managed to bag it for £9.50 - that's about as cheap as any auctions I've seen for it on eBay.

Also, The Pitt add-on should've just been called 'Shit'. If I paid the DLC price for it I'd have asked for a refund, it's bloody disgraceful. Isn't even that good anyway.

Edited by dwarf

I did a search and couldn't find a thread for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep so I'll plonk this news in here.

Cubed3 have posted up the Japanese sales and BBS has skipped to the number one spot, overtaking NSMB Wii (which is apparently in short supply in Japan right now). It won't be an "evergreen" seller like the Nintendo titles, but its still relieving, imo, to see a good old RPG romp can top the charts, in times when it seems the genre is in decline.

Media Create Software - 4th-10th January, 2010

1.) (NEW) Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP, Square Enix) - 446,000 | NEW

2.) (1) New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii, Nintendo) - 159,000 | 2,867,000

3.) (2) Friend Collection (NDS, Nintendo) - 94,000 | 2,596,000

4.) (5) Wii Fit Plus (Wii, Nintendo) - 54,000 | 1,484,000

5.) (3) The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS, Nintendo) - 48,000 | 466,000

http://www.cubed3.com/news/13581

Finished God of War 1 and 2 now, and just got the Platinum for the first one. Very impressed by the series so far, especially GoW2. I even read up on the story of Chains of Olympus and a mobile phone game that takes place chronologically between 1 and 2.

Just got to get the Trophies for 2 now then I'm all set for GoW3 - which has now become my most eagerly awaited game of 2010.

Oh, and level 14 ftw.