• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Bomberman worth it? Many people playing the game?

I've downloaded PixelJunk Shooters and Super Stardust HD a few days ago. Man, these games are amazing.

Now I don't know what to play. Need to finish the under-5-hours-run of God Of War to get the platinum but it's actually kind of boring.

Meh, just can't get into playing any of my games. :D

Is Bomberman worth it? Many people playing the game?

I've downloaded PixelJunk Shooters and Super Stardust HD a few days ago. Man, these games are amazing.

Now I don't know what to play. Need to finish the under-5-hours-run of God Of War to get the platinum but it's actually kind of boring.

Meh, just can't get into playing any of my games. :D

I think most people have bought Bomberman in the sale, I know I did!

PixelJunk Shooter is probably my favourite PSN game so far, its fantastic.

I think most people have bought Bomberman in the sale, I know I did!

PixelJunk Shooter is probably my favourite PSN game so far, its fantastic.

Yeah lot more people seem to be picking it up in the sale, which has gotta be a good thing cos when I first got it was struggling to find a game. PixleJunk is one of the best games on PS3 period let alone PSN...up there with Flower as a stand out downloadable game.

Been playing Fifa a lot today. Seem to get better and better with each match. :)

Can't force myself into playing PixelJunk Shooters at the moment. Maybe I'll give it a try in some minutes.

Anybody got Hustle Kings? Need some impressions since there is no Demo out (at least I don't recall seeing a Demo of it).

Been playing Fifa a lot today. Seem to get better and better with each match. :)

Can't force myself into playing PixelJunk Shooters at the moment. Maybe I'll give it a try in some minutes.

Anybody got Hustle Kings? Need some impressions since there is no Demo out (at least I don't recall seeing a Demo of it).

we will have to play some time.

Just need to get the Glutton for Punishment (Complete a Challenge Mode playthrough.) for the Platinum on Ratchet & Clank.

The 'My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot' trophy was pure evil. And it was only a Goddamn Bronze.

Just need to get the Glutton for Punishment (Complete a Challenge Mode playthrough.) for the Platinum on Ratchet & Clank.

The 'My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot' trophy was pure evil. And it was only a Goddamn Bronze.

I need one more for NHL 10 platinum and it's a pain in the ass. I only need to complete one match, the problem being I need 4 controllers to do it. I only have 1, hence my problem.

I hate it when they do that. DJ Hero needs a guitar controller and a mic to get the Platinum, not that I was going to get that Plat anyway.

Is there no work around?

Friends maybe? Not intended to be smarmy btw.

This is it. Trying to wrestle 3 controllers off them is proving to be a pain however :heh:

You can use Rockband/GH controllers, but i Possess neither.

Activision wants you to buy their shit plastic controllers, what a surprise. That does seem a very cheap move, especially for DJ Hero considering it's the only DJ scractch deck you can buy because it was first to market..

Are the Trophies easy? I've seen loads Platinum it.

Yeah for the most part, bar that one (which is pure evil) and maybe the Platinum Tournament one. A couple of the time challenges are a bitch, too.

Takes a solid amount of time though. I'd probably say it was harder the Platinum than Assassin's Creed II but not by much.

None of them felt like a chore to get because the game is fun anyway. Which is always a good sign.

Over 1000 trophies now Daft. Nice. I'm working on the Fallout Platinum, but there's one really shitty one that'll prevent me from getting it - the 50 speech successes one. I'm having so much fun with it again though that I can't really complain.

Yeah for the most part, bar that one (which is pure evil) and maybe the Platinum Tournament one. A couple of the time challenges are a bitch, too.

Takes a solid amount of time though. I'd probably say it was harder the Platinum than Assassin's Creed II but not by much.

None of them felt like a chore to get because the game is fun anyway. Which is always a good sign.

Unless your save data keeps getting currupted like mine! :nono:

Over 1000 trophies now Daft. Nice. I'm working on the Fallout Platinum, but there's one really shitty one that'll prevent me from getting it - the 50 speech successes one. I'm having so much fun with it again though that I can't really complain.

Hit my 50th Gold which I'm happy about. I was going to pick up Fallout GOTY edition the other day but I'll wait until Dragon Age is finished.

Why is this so addictive... I suspect because I only get trophy cravings in waves.

Unless your save data keeps getting currupted like mine! :nono:

Yeah, that is shitty. There's the 1.20 update. That might fix things.