• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

You can upgrade the HDD, they just moved the tray. It's on the front-right now instead of the side. (CNet, seventh paragraph.)

Thanks. I guess It'll be a slim I buy. I doubt I would have installed Linux on it anyway, as that's the only feature that is missing.

I might pre-order on Amazon, as I'll be busy on September 1st, and so I should get it by the time I'll be available to use it.

Lets hope the slim gives Sony an upturn in sales - They deserve it, the PS3 is a cracking machine. I couldn't be happier with mine and the quality of some the titles on it is superb.

My poor Wii is gathering dust and I'm even contemplating flogging it.

Lets hope the slim gives Sony an upturn in sales - They deserve it, the PS3 is a cracking machine. I couldn't be happier with mine and the quality of some the titles on it is superb.

My poor Wii is gathering dust and I'm even contemplating flogging it.

Yeah, I thought about doing that but didn't because I knew I wanted to play the next Zelda. Now, I'm not even that bothered about that.

The PS3 goes from strength to strength. Firmware 3.0 looks excellent.

I'll probably upgrade my 360 when they re-release that next year. The noise and lack of HDD space is killing it for me atm.

Yeah, I thought about doing that but didn't because I knew I wanted to play the next Zelda. Now, I'm not even that bothered about that.

The PS3 goes from strength to strength. Firmware 3.0 looks excellent.

I'll probably upgrade my 360 when they re-release that next year. The noise and lack of HDD space is killing it for me atm.

Just leant out my wii as I could see myself not playing it with the pc getting some much deserved love and the ps3 suiting my media needs. Can't wait till September. Great month as it holds my birthday too :)

I'm so glad they removed the Spiderman font... I never understood that at all. Sony used to be awesome with design and marketing, and with the PS3 it just fell apart for me.

So, now I'm going to get a PS3 can someone explain to me the back catalogue? Are they going to release titles on a virtual service? I really wanna go back to the Final Fantasy titles I missed. And the Ico titles.

Having seen the unpacking video on here as well as the unpacking photos on Kotaku, I've changed my mind and think it looks quite nice. Pretty much sold now and will buy one once its released. Hope PES 2010 or Fifa 10 comes out soon too.

I really want to like the look of the new PS3, and whilst it is still an improvement it just isn't anything special at all. It looks like they've chiseled it down a bit but that's it. I guess I'm still in love with my little white box a little too much :love:

No, not the Wii..

Looks nice. Much simpler than before with less vents etc. The 360 and standard PS3 look quite busy in comparison. Lots of shiny bits and bobs with lots of curves and dents.

Its much inline with the simpler PS2 and PS1 slim models.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!