• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess your jokey nature to it all has softened the blow. It doesn't really matter because what actually are infractions?

Unless it's 3 strikes and I'm othen out? I only have 1 left if that's the way NE does it :(

This will probably not get answered due to the back and forth between Daft and dwarf but I will ask it anyway.

How does the whole PSP/PS3 connecting thing work when it comes to playing games such as FFVII? So you buy the game on PSN, then download it to the PSP where you can play it, yes? Can you then transfer the game back to the PS3 at the same point at which you finished playing on the PSP? Im a little confused how it works :wtf:::shrug:

Just going to mention before I forget, does anyone else get pissed off with the fact that once youve read a message from a friend on PS3 - when you press circle it goes back to the XMB and you have to wait for icons to load, then re-enter with triangle and X and wait for more icon loading... Stuff like this gets on my tits.

F*CKING DNS ERROR!!! WTF!

Ah you have joined my club from a few weeks ago... So annoying!

I sorted mine by manually switching my PS3 to open DNS... Never had a problem since then (it was only my ps3 that was giving me DNS problems).

Well I guess your jokey nature to it all has softened the blow. It doesn't really matter because what actually are infractions?

Unless it's 3 strikes and I'm othen out? I only have 1 left if that's the way NE does it :(

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=588447#post588447

That link explains how the infractions are used. (Decided to post the link coz it saves me time explaining it, lol)

Ah you have joined my club from a few weeks ago... So annoying!

I sorted mine by manually switching my PS3 to open DNS... Never had a problem since then (it was only my ps3 that was giving me DNS problems).

Cool, I'll give that a go. Thank you!!

Edit: Actually how do you do that? :heh:

Edited by Daft

Cool, I'll give that a go. Thank you!!

Edit: Actually how do you do that? :heh:

Go through the setting up network thing again but when u get to the DNS question select manual, then enter:

Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

That should solve ur problem, it worked for me anyway!

Got PlayTV the other day :D Awesome! Picked it up in GAME for £50 which seemed a decent price. (Had to buy another item so got some cards for £1.)

TV now has taken over my life as I can record stuff, pause it etc. as well as send recorded shows to the XMB and USB them for later joys. It looks great too (waaaay better than normal DigiTV) due to HDMI/upscaller shenanigans going on.

Great app for the PS3. Heartily recommended if you like telly.

Got PlayTV the other day :D Awesome! Picked it up in GAME for £50 which seemed a decent price. (Had to buy another item so got some cards for £1.)

TV now has taken over my life as I can record stuff, pause it etc. as well as send recorded shows to the XMB and USB them for later joys. It looks great too (waaaay better than normal DigiTV) due to HDMI/upscaller shenanigans going on.

Great app for the PS3. Heartily recommended if you like telly.

I keep thinking of getting one but need to sort out my lack of aerial socket in my bedroom first, as doubt this would on even the best internal digital aerials.

Play TV was one of the main reasons I got a PS3 and it is a fantastic bit of kit. The picture quality is top class.

One complaint from me is that it doesn't allow you to select a series link, meaning that you have to remember everytime a show that you want to watch is on.

It's a minor niggle but it has led to me missing out on some really cool shows (Coronation Street). I guess it could be fixed with an update.

Anyway, I've been absorbing all of the E3 stuff over the last couple of days and the one game I am really pumped for is Uncharted 2! It looks absolutely amazing! Assassins Creed 2 looks pretty impressive too.

Right, I have decided to investigate a PS3, and whether I should get one now or later. If I buy now, then obviously I have it for what will probably be a long summer. If I wait, I'll probably get it cheaper, or even the slim if that comes. From E3, I don't see many big exclusive PS3 games for this year, as most of them seem to be 2010 (The Last Guardian, GT5, Agent etc)

So, with that in mind, what are the exclusive PS3 games that I've got to have? Off the top of my head I've got MGS4, LBP, inFamous, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted.

Also, PSN? I know theres some really excellent stuff on there that I've missed.

I'm trying to work out how much it's all gonna cost me too. Probably about £300 for a bundle with one or two games, then I'll need another controller, probably a couple of cables for my TV/sound system, is PSEye worth getting? Theres no headset bundled with the console is there?

Exclusives out now you have:

Resistance Fall of Man

Resistance 2

Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty

Warhawk

Heavenly Sword

Killzone 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Motorstorm

Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Uncharted Drakes Fortune

Socom

Infamous

Little Big Planet

Ridge Racer 7

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

SingStar

Valkyria Chronicles

Not sure about all the PSN games as i don't download many but there is Flow, Flower etc.

Edited by Caris

Well my friend got his, admittedly 2nd hand, PS3 for £220 with 3 games. Mine was £240 6 months ago also with 3 games.

I'd add Heavy Rain, MAG and Motorstorm to that list of future games, and there's quite a few PSN games worth getting.

For PSN:

Wipeout, Worms, Stardust, Flower, various PixelJunk games, Lumines etc.

Full list of PSN games here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Network_games

Edited by dwarf

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!