Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

We must set up a four player Worms game with NE people! Me and Cooky play fairly frequently and it is brilliant fun. Just super-sheeping each other is hilarious. Plus all the noobish moves we make it cracks me up.

Everyone get, everyone play!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

4 maps? The game has 5 different styles (I think) as well as having randomly generated maps with the ability to change the amount of objects and mines.

There's pretty much an endless variety of maps.

Yeah i read into it. Sounds good. Might as well.

Does anyone still use that Jabra headset that was going cheap on play.com awhile back? Just I've noticed recently I am forever having to charge it, like it's not keeping it's charge.

The battery is gone. Hope you didnt pay much for it. See if its under warranty and hassle the company/Jabra/play under principle.

I love the official one. Works really well and I don't have to go into the accessories menu every time I switch it on...which I seemed to do a lot with the Jambra.

Plus I need the mute button.

Any else having problems with KZ2 online? I tried to connect earlier and it kept timing out.

Well I'm going on it a bit so I'll let you know.

I don't have to go to the accessories bit. I take it you held down the button till you got a green flash and then slid the boom so it's right out?

Any new Home stuff?

I love the official one. Works really well and I don't have to go into the accessories menu every time I switch it on...which I seemed to do a lot with the Jambra.

Plus I need the mute button.

Any else having problems with KZ2 online? I tried to connect earlier and it kept timing out.

Yep servers are down. Mad game yesterday at 1 am lol.

I forget the schedules. But i think regions take turns for peak times.

Our Home custumes should arrive by end of week. Hope i can scare people with my Helghast costume.

Well I'm going on it a bit so I'll let you know.

I don't have to go to the accessories bit. I take it you held down the button till you got a green flash and then slid the boom so it's right out?

Any new Home stuff?

For the official one, yeah. The Jambra one not sure what I did.

No new Xi stuff today but I went on pretty early so probably later. I'll probably just check tomorrow.

Yep servers are down. Mad game yesterday at 1 am lol.

I forget the schedules. But i think regions take turns for peak times.

Our Home custumes should arrive by end of week. Hope i can scare people with my Helghast costume.

Fair enough.

How are they getting sent? I'm not registered on those forums...so that might be a problem.

The battery is gone. Hope you didnt pay much for it. See if its under warranty and hassle the company/Jabra/play under principle.

Nah didn't pay much, Play.com were knocking them out cheap...

I use it and it charges fine. Can't be bothered to pay much for the official one. The only thing is it doesn't really fit in your ear, it's too loose.

Yeah it doesn't fit in the ear properly...but the sound quality is good enough so way bother with the pricey official one...

ok, bought worms, any one whos game can battle me. i have a headset, and can be rather sweary when im not winning.

I would've played you but was busy. The game is fantastic online and for those doubters out there: Don't be pussies!

Not sure. Need to save up abit.

I have Outrun on PSP which is pretty nice. Its abit shallow so it depends on price. Hopefully the PSN version is interesting since i like racing games.

Played Crazy Taxi PSP and found that Crazy Taxi 2 was awful! Crazy Taxi 1 is just much better mainly due to having better stage design.

I only played the first Crazy Taxi so I don't know about the second. Original was so fun though, played it on the PSP recently and it brought back loads of memories. Remember being proud of completing the challenges, some of them were crazily hard!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!