• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to have a problem with CoD4 online all of a sudden...

When i click on find game to search for a match type it comes up 'downloading game settings...' and it just stays there. No matter what i try thats all it seems to do. I have not been on it in ages either. It has found my data on the servers coz it finds my rank and stuff.

Anyone got any thought to what is causing the problem?

I appear to have a problem with CoD4 online all of a sudden...

When i click on find game to search for a match type it comes up 'downloading game settings...' and it just stays there. No matter what i try thats all it seems to do. I have not been on it in ages either. It has found my data on the servers coz it finds my rank and stuff.

Anyone got any thought to what is causing the problem?

Might be maintanence on their end.

Its worth checking out Socom if just for the headset. Voice chat is crystal clear in HQ mode. The nicest in console games. THey have fixed most of the bugs from what i know. I thought euro releease was March though. They really need to get the headset out there.

It is doing it all the time though!? A friend of mine who doesn't live far from me gets on it fine!

I hope this isn't early signs of my second PS3 going faulty.

Its just connection issues. Could be blocked ports or wireless signal has become degraded (maybe neighbour got a new router? etc). Could even by Activisions fault.

Depends if you can get online in other games. Can you?

Yeah i tried, wipeout, burnout and my 360 games all work.

Its just connection issues. Could be blocked ports or wireless signal has become degraded (maybe neighbour got a new router? etc). Could even by Activisions fault.

Same as what i said above.

Thanks for the help anyway, i will try it again later and see what happens.

Yeah i tried, wipeout, burnout and my 360 games all work.

Same as what i said above.

Thanks for the help anyway, i will try it again later and see what happens.

Its quite a common problem and was supposed to be fixed during the last patch. I used to reset my router (BT Homehub) when I got the 'Downloading Game Settings' issue a couple of months ago. Might be worth trying that?

I started Uncharted a few days ago. Visually it's an awesome game. The controls feel weird, floaty, but I'll get used to them. I loved the scene where you walked out and there's a submarine just there, on a waterfall.

"What's wrong? Never seen a U-Boat in the middle of a jungle before?"

Or something like that lol

I started Uncharted a few days ago. Visually it's an awesome game. The controls feel weird, floaty, but I'll get used to them. I loved the scene where you walked out and there's a submarine just there, on a waterfall.

i think uncharted is the most plesant supprise i had in 08. bought it expecting a run of the mill action game to pass a few hours then sell on. its like opening a packet of crisps and finding a nude emma watson.

I thought this time of year was supposed to be quiet for games?

I've got pre-ordered SOCOM, Killzone 2, Street Fighter IV, and Resident Evil 5.

Oh and when Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars is out hopefully this Thursday - I'll be getting that too.

So many games so little time.

RE5 demo tommorow.

When is fl0wer coming? I cant wait for that.

Re5 demo up on PSN JP.

Screw Flower, Noby Noby Boy is out in a couple of weeks on the EU PSN. Thats where the shit is at.