Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

1.5 Gig?!? Good my 320Gb HDD is hungry. :heh:

Unfortunately mine's nearly had enough to eat. I've only got 2 Demos installed (Including Socom) and i've only got 7Gig left with no music or other media saved. It must be the game addons.

I also downloaded Pure today (It reminds me of SSX... but with quads) It was surprisingly good, it looks to be a fun little game.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed out on the Eurogamer giveaway as when I clicked the redemption button — with a few hundred tickets still available — it didn't actually give me a code. On the upside I just got an e-mail from SCEE offering me a place in the Beta/demo/trial, so it seems I'll be downloading SOCOM later after all.

Now all I have to do is cross my fingers for LBP...

I was playing SIREN: Blood Curse at my mate's house the other day. It seems stupidly short (I got to the end of episode 3 in about 45-50mins), but I think it's fantastic! It's really tense and creepy. I can't say I was actually scared though. However, some of my other friends were, and hilarity ensued....

There were five of us there, three guys and two girls. The lights were out, and the volume on the TV was up. You could tell the girls were getting a lil scared by the game. Now, in chapter 2 (I think), theres that woman that follows you, and I happened to go the wrong way, and ended up at a locked door. So I turned round, the woman was behind me... and the girls screamed at the top of thier lungs. It was hilarious. :laughing:

Yeah i'll try it out when the disk version comes. I dont want to overspend (i am failing already). My rental list is huge lol. Heard good things about it. Apparently the later episodes are even better and longer.

SIREN is coming on disk?

yeah due out some time this year...you can actually import the asian english disc version if your desperate for it on disc...i was going to but held fire instead.

I held off Quest for Booty for a long time but I caved in and downloaded it. I just prefer having a disc, maybe I'm old fashioned.

Cool, sorry i never accepted ur invite last night on CoD4, i was playing with some old friends. Hope to play with u some other time though!

No worries was my first time online and was just testing it out (I suck!).

Ahhh, I see you took my advice ;)

I'll add you asap bud.:yay:

I did and I've no regrets it's amazing, got Uncharted and COD4 (GOTYE).

Traded in some Wii games including my GHIII and got £86 off my 80GB PS3 and with a bit of haggling I got the PS3, the two games mentioned and a HDMI cable all for £230 bargain!

I'm so impressed I went on Ebay today and bought GTAIV, Resistance and Burnout Paradise all for £43 including posage.

Oh and got a sweet deal on a bluetooth headset from play.com Jabra BT5010 Multipoint Bluetooth Headset for £10 reduced from £50 and has good comments from customers - I should get that delivered at some point this week.

Yes they do on both the PS3 and 360 but not on the Wii, thats one of the reasons I changed my preorder to the PS3 as i want both GH & RB (saves buying instruments twice!).

Yeah exactly and I only got the drums for Rock Band so I'll definitely look into this.

I did look into getting Guitar Hero World Tour, however alot of the time i won't have anyone to play with. So how is it as a solo game?

It's got career modes for all instruments Lead guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals and a full band career mode too. But don't worry you can be part of a band online!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!