Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Should be a lot better for stuff like that.

Exactly!! I just wish they'd lower the price . . . but i don't think that's going to happen.

PSP 2 announcement next E3? I reckon Sony have been waiting for the price of flash to go down so that they can include some storage on the PSP for download of games from the PS3 and PSN.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand the PSP-2000 will still be on sale for a cheaper price and the 3000 is going in at the current price point...I think.

I think they'll try and sync up the PS3 and PSP life cycles a bit more. Might see the PSP2 in 2 years when the PS3 has really hit it's stride.

I'd love to have trophy support on the PSP as well.

...AND a f*cking red version!! I want a red PSP!!

From what I understand the PSP-2000 will still be on sale for a cheaper price and the 3000 is going in at the current price point...I think.

Sony said they'll phase out the PSP 2K and replace it with the 3K with production on the 2K stopping in the next couple of weeks pretty much.

I doubt places will lower the price, maybe offer bundles for games i already have and accessories i'd never need or want. :blank:

Hmmm, what new PSP games are there apart from Locoroco 2 and Patapon 2 coming out in the future?

Not really sure but I have a lot to catch up on.

I'll definitely get SSHD PSP though. Love that game. T'would be cool if it linked up with the PS3 version.

Not really sure but I have a lot to catch up on.

I'll definitely get SSHD PSP though. Love that game. T'would be cool if it linked up with the PS3 version.

I really dread to think what it'll control like on the PSP.

I think i'm just trying to find reassurance that there's still life in the old bessie yet since i've had a PSP off and on since it first came out pretty much and have played most of the great games in it's catalogue.

What about Resistance Retribution? Made by the team who made the highly rated Syphon Filter PSP games?

Keep em coming :P

Though it would help if i liked resistance on the PS3 i guess.

There's Prinny Squad from NIS, not sure what the game is or if it'll make it out of japan.

I really dread to think what it'll control like on the PSP.

I actually quite like the analog stick. I think I'm in a minority of two though.

There is coming out:

Star Ocean First Departure

Lego Batman

Manhunt 2

Star Ocean Second Evolution (Which I'm working on, free copy ftw!)

N+

Patapon 2

I'm sure there is more but like I said, the back catalog will keep me happy.

Daft, do you want to lick my platinum trophy? What's that? You only have golds? Pfffft ;)

May have to get stardust.

lol, The only trophies I have are the SSHD ones. Have fun with those ones. :wink:

It's annoying because I only have 3 games. Burnout, SCIV and SingStar. The rest are in storage since I was moving house and at this rate I have no idea when I'm going to get them back. I was really looking forward to moping up with Uncharted as well.

Well if truth be told it isn't too difficult getting platinum. However it is annoying trying to get every treasure and if you aren't used to crushing mode it's a nice surprise when you find you are sometimes killed in one shot, (discounting the laser sights here) especially with pirates with a Wes, grrr.

New PE: The 3rd Birthday info from Nomura interview in Dengeki PS.

He confirms again that the game is being developed by a development studio outside of S-E. The characters, story, gameplay system, etc is being developed internally, but it seems the actual game will be developed by another studio.

The scenario has been completed.

The TV drama style narrative is still a part of the game.

The game will feature RPG elements, but will largely be a Third Person Shooter. Nomura wants to expand on the weapon customization elements introduced in the first two PE games.

Anyone give me some essential Stardust tips?

What's the best way to get points?

Are there drawbacks to using bombs? Does the multiplier start again?

When should I boost?

What are the best power ups?

Are there specific enemies that need killing with a certain weapon? Is there a more powerful weapon?

How many rounds per planet?

Argh!

Got answers to most of those now.

And Daft, you are an olypic arcader! I guess it's all about comboing with that multiplier. Must've practised a bit eh?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!