Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I have noticed u ent a fan of the 360.... Think ur in my friends list as offline for 49 days or something silly like that! lol.

Yeah, I just haven't had a reason to play...or even switch it on.

The PS3 has been getting all my attention. The PSN games and all the extra functionality being a big part of that. And the free online.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

So the £20 for Siren is the full game? I just read up on it and some screenshots and it looks great.

PS: When did Echocrome release? It is the same Echocrome I'm thinking about with the small man on the Escher type stages?

9GB for all of the episodes? I hate deleting stuff off my HDD...But its starting to fill up....I think I am going to have to buy a new hard drive and upgrade it.

One thing whats the best way to update PSP firmware, you use PSN Store on PC right can you do it via your PS3? Also whats the best way to get demos etc... on it. Getting a PSP tomorrow.

Then you suck :P lol kidding

I find it pretty darn interesting, although the enemies can kill you easily if you don't have a good weapon on you, gotta make good use of those hiding places.

Eurogamer stuck up their review today with a 8/10

I'm playing FF1 on the PSP right now, loving those flash style cute graphics! :D

Then you suck :P lol kidding

I find it pretty darn interesting, although the enemies can kill you easily if you don't have a good weapon on you, gotta make good use of those hiding places.

Eurogamer stuck up their review today with a 8/10

I'm playing FF1 on the PSP right now, loving those flash style cute graphics! :D

Really looks that much better? I was thinking of picking 1 and 2 up but already own the DS collection of them to.

Guest Jordan

I can see higher resolution textures.

So yeah, SIREN. Played through the first chapter last night. I can't say i was too impressed. Everything is too dark, animation is terribly stiff and robotic, the grainy filter is distracting more than anything... also it isn't scary.

Hmph. I dunno...

First chapter is super short, I dunno how you base the game on that alone. It involves one police guy and that is it.... Get playing along as it gets more creepier when you are sight jacking enemies, watching them from their eyes as they come towards your hiding place.

I thought it was a little too dark at first too, but I turned up the brightness a little and then got used to it, I think it adds to the atmosphere now, especially when you are in the mining area and you can't see them running at you.

Guest Jordan
First chapter is super short, I dunno how you base the game on that alone. It involves one police guy and that is it.... Get playing along as it gets more creepier when you are sight jacking enemies, watching them from their eyes as they come towards your hiding place.

Its all about initial impressions to be honest. I mean, sure i'll download the second chapter. But considering the first was just under 3GB, its a slight piss take considering how short it was.

First one was 1gb, but that's the main file of the game, you can't remove that one, but you can remove 2-12. Others are smaller but longer.

It slowly trains you through the controls through the chapters, so it's a little unfair to say it so quick. Maybe you just aren't into horror games, never really seen you play Fatal Frame or Silent Hill.

Its all about initial impressions to be honest. I mean, sure i'll download the second chapter. But considering the first was just under 3GB, its a slight piss take considering how short it was.

How short was it? I'm just wondering how long compared to the US demo I downloaded.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!