NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I loved Resistance 2. I still have the occasional bash online, it just has a very arcadey and strict play style that needs to be learned. They might mix it up in 3, which would be nice, but the only thing Id really fault was the lack of co-op variety and the story/bosses in the campaign. Other than that it was a romp. Worth platinuming.

The sight of that Resistance 3 billboard got me contemplating and a teeny bit excited. No other title is going to perk my interest as much as this game. Who knows what theyre going to do with it. Im expecting some polished graphics after Insomniac mentioned their change in focus from frame rate to visual quality after surveying gamers about what they found important.

Just started The Saboteur and have to say so far it's a bit of a cracker. Totally did not expect it to be this enjoyable.

Just started The Saboteur and have to say so far it's a bit of a cracker. Totally did not expect it to be this enjoyable.

Not wanting to put a dampener on things but apparently it does look momentum very easily and is not that great later on. Having said that I am still really looking forward to playing it...

I suspected that might be the case. Ah well, I'll stick with it for a while.

Anybody know where I can stream the Spike TV awards? There is supposed to be a big announcement in the first five minutes, possibly Resistance 3 or Gears of War 3. I'll take either.

Edit: Nevermind, the actual spike TV website duh.

Edited by MATtheHAT

If there is a Resistance 3 trailer.... My day will have gone from shite to great. Argh please!

How and what is it I need to watch?

Edited by dwarf

What time does it start?

I'm hoping to see Agent. I doubt we will though.

Edited by Daft

What time does it start?

I'm hoping to see Agent. I doubt we will though.

It's 8 PT so that will make it 4 over here... I think

Edit: it's 8EST so it's 1.

Edited by Captain Falcon

From browsing various sites I think its 8pm EST, so 1AM GMT. I think itll be a good watch. Apparently the stage and stuff if going to be pretty cool.

You can watch here I think:

http://www.spike.com/event/vga2009

Oh. Well Mr. Falcon may be correct, I dont know for sure.

It's 8 PT so that will make it 4 over here... I think

No, it's 8PM Eastern Time/5PM PT so I think that's midnight. Just not 100% cert.

Edit: What dwarf said. I think ET is only 5 hours behind us, so yeah, 1AM.

From browsing various sites I think its 8pm EST, so 1AM GMT. I think itll be a good watch. Apparently the stage and stuff if going to be pretty cool.

You can watch here I think:

http://www.spike.com/event/vga2009

Oh. Well Mr. Falcon may be correct, I dont know for sure.

Nope, I was wrong - you were right Mr Gourami.

Nope, I was wrong - you were right Mr Gourami.

The amount of times Ive been told this.

Good good, I am looking forward to it. Essentially an early E3, that goes down as a win in my book.

I am not sure. Didnt know that actual trailer/exclusive announcements have been a part of this before last year.

I will still watch it again then, so that I can see Nathan Fail in HD.

Anyone got it working? Ive just got black screen.

Damn that is a lose, no bloomin live stream then. Not sure if can be bothered with a live blog.

Edit: Im going to sleep and hope something good comes out of this event when I get up late tomorrow.

Edited by dwarf

Blogs alright if you're watching TV as well or summat. Jonathan Woss is on....

I saw Woss yesterday, didnt really dig anything that great out of his guests like usual. I like the guy but he doesnt delve enough, plus he fails to come across as genuine when talking about biographies/films etc.

It's on telly later this week - Fiver 15th december 2100hrs

yeah what our loveable swearable scottish man said...i'm on media shut down and up for some laughable n-e chatroom shenanigans whilst watching it on tv?!