NEurope
david.dakota

Wii Points Card Shop

I'm sorry but this is a fucking joke. Nintendo, I love you, I'm glad things are going well but you are doings things which are completely pointless and are pissing off a lot of you fans off

1. No headset for online games

2. NO FUCKING HARDDIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!! WANKERS!!!!!

3. Capping the amount of points wer can have! Our accounts are synched to our Wiis! There should be an unlimited amount of points, if we have the stars, give us our goddamn points you stupid c*nts!!!

I'm sorry but this is a fucking joke. Nintendo, I love you, I'm glad things are going well but you are doings things which are completely pointless and are pissing off a lot of you fans off

1. No headset for online games

2. NO FUCKING HARDDIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!! WANKERS!!!!!

3. Capping the amount of points wer can have! Our accounts are synched to our Wiis! There should be an unlimited amount of points, if we have the stars, give us our goddamn points you stupid c*nts!!!

Well said! Your stock has just gone up Dazzybee :)

it's a good business decision to limit them though. Means when they're not there but someone really wants a VC game they'll still buy a points card with money if they cant be bothered waiting.

Anyone else noticed that their expiring stars are set to 0? 750 stars were about to expire ,but now it says 0...

*turns off Encounter song from MGS*

Anyone else noticed that their expiring stars are set to 0? 750 stars were about to expire ,but now it says 0...

*turns off Encounter song from MGS*

I had 1250 to expire this month, but I checked again and it's at 0 now. I hope it stays that way.

I had 1250 to expire this month, but I checked again and it's at 0 now. I hope it stays that way.

Mines the same as you guys. I had 4000 odd stars expiring in December and now its back to 0, good stuff.

I thought at first limiting the Wii points would be fun and it would be a fun challenge to get a card before anyone else. But now when it actually get's updated and I try to get 500 points, it never loads properly and coincidently, when it loads, there's none left.

Now it's just getting really annoying to get just 500 points.

I too have noticed my "points to expire in Dec" have been reduced to 0, at leats they got that part right.

STill no updated stock on the Stars Catalogue or the Points Shop, this makes me a sad panda :(

At least I have my Mario game rack on the way, I'm just wondering if they're gonna wait a few weeks then release the SNES controller and the wacky Japanese DS games.

Some of you have probably noticed that if you go to the stars catalogue, there's a list at the left hand side which narrows down your search and it has things like hard ware and software etc. So i'm keeping my points for those and hopefully they'll be added in January.

Some of you have probably noticed that if you go to the stars catalogue, there's a list at the left hand side which narrows down your search and it has things like hard ware and software etc. So i'm keeping my points for those and hopefully they'll be added in January.

They've had them since the stars catalogue was invented as far as I am aware.

Question: how long do star points last for until they expire? I'm thinking of just putting in all my codes before another update.

That's what I want to know aswell. I asked a little bit ago but dunno where I posted it so dunno if there's a reply or not. I'm tempted to add all my codes just now but want to know how long it will be before they expire.

Maybe you already know, but your DS codes wont get you 250 stars anymore.

Price < € 29 = 100 stars, price € 29-49 = 200 stars, prijs > € 49 = 250

Just found this on the site:

4. Number of Stars that can be earned and expiration of Stars

The maximum amount of Stars you can earn in total may be limited by Nintendo with a notice period of 1 week. This does not apply to Stars you have already earned at the moment of notice.

The Stars expire 24 months after they have been earned, so that unredeemed Stars which are older than 24 months will be deleted from your account. Stars you have earned before the introduction of the new Terms and Conditions expire 12 months after the introduction of the new Terms and Conditions, which will not occur until June 1, 2008.

If you subscribe to the Nintendo Newsletter, you will be informed about your current Stars Balance and how many Stars will be deleted in the next four weeks. There will be a monthly clearing of all Stars earned after the introduction of the new Terms and Conditions which are older than 24 months

So i'm entering my codes now.

I'm going for every Wii point I can get my hands on. I'm not particularly fussed if they bring out any hardware or software available on it, as it's not like I won't already own pretty much all the decent Nintendo made stuff. Models and things do not interest me.

However, Wii Points allow me to buy games for free. Such as Lylatwars, which I've had a craving to play for a while now. That has been satisfied thanks to free points.

The rest (should have about 3000 Wii Points when all my stars are converted) will be saved for WiiWare titles.

STill no updated stock on the Stars Catalogue or the Points Shop, this makes me a sad panda :(

And when one little panda puts his furry little willy in another panda's ear, that makes me a very sad panda.

I also have got 0 stars expiring at the end of the year. Good.

Ok so I was gonna get some Wii points with my stars and have found out that they have a limit of how many "virtual" Wii points that they can sell? quite literally pointless... :blank:

What I want to know though is, I currently have 5400 points registered, I can use those up right now nps.

BUT! I also have loads of VIP pin codes I got with games but haven't registered yet, ones from GC, Wii, DS games and hardware.

What I want to know is, if I don't register those now, are they safe? i.e after the January date can I register them? seeing as I haven't registered them yet they should be unaffected by the expiration if I'm correct.

If someone could tell me whether the situation is otherwise or not that would be awesome. :smile:

*edit*

spent 5000 of my registered stars on a DS value pack which has a ltd edition stylus and cases or sth, stupid address entry form they have on the site though only lets you enter 10 chars for address line 1? and apparently according to Nintendo every house has a number.

I just put 00 and then the rest of my address and hope it gets here, still what a stupid entry form, didn't have this problem when they send my my remote jackets (which are pretty useless) meh w/e *rant over*

Just spent 1,200 stars on Wii points yesterday, but I can't remember getting any codes for the Wii shop :confused: Do I get them by (e-)mail, or am I an idiot and did I miss something? :p

log back into the wii points shop, and there is an option to view your wii points codes on the right. click it, your code will be there.

I managed to get 800 wii points with this. In which I got a free copy of sonic 3d with

log back into the wii points shop, and there is an option to view your wii points codes on the right. click it, your code will be there.

I see now ^^ thanks!

I have loads of VIP pin codes I got with games but haven't registered yet, ones from GC, Wii, DS games and hardware.

What I want to know is, if I don't register those now, are they safe? i.e after the January date can I register them? seeing as I haven't registered them yet they should be unaffected by the expiration if I'm correct.

If someone could tell me whether the situation is otherwise or not that would be awesome. :smile: