N-Europe

Do You Guys Want This? ( PSN ID question )

Hero-of-Time

My good buddy Caris just PMed me asking for a PSN ID thread. Now looking at the top of this board it already has lots of stickied threads so I was wondering do you guys want another one or should we modify/remake the 360 Gamertag thread to include PSN IDs aswell?

Your forums, your call peeps. : peace:

Well I was thinking of unstickying the PSP and PS2 threads and making the PS3 topic a general Playstation topic. By doing that we may get more topics for seperate games ( which is a good thing ) rather than discussing the games in the console threads.

Anyway I will see what people think/want.

Merge the PS2 and PS3 Threads. Add PSN ID to the Gamertag thread and make the 360 Arcade thread a sticky but edit the title so it includes stuff on the Playstation store!

I think that would be the best idea.

Edit: Yeah, a playstation general thread sounds good!

Also should probably add the Xfire sticky to the Gamertag and PSN ID thread.

Ok so how about the PS3/PSP/PS2 topics are unstickied and deleted and in their place will be a general Playstation topic which will be stickied. The 360 Gamertag/X-Fire topics will also be unstickied and deleted and in their place will be a Gamertag/Xfire/PSN ID topic which again will be stickied.

If nobody has any objections then I will get on this tomorrow. Oh and Marshmellow will be credited for his work in the 360 GT topic as he spent alot of time on that. Unless of course he wants to be in charge and create the 360 GamerTag/Xfire/PSN ID topic?

Ok, i like

Ps3, Ps2 and PSP into General Playstation Console Thread

XBLA and PSN As one sticky thread

360 stays as it is.

Gamertag, PSN, Xfire, etc becomes Online Network Tag Thread (or something similar)

(if Marshmallow doesn't, i'm willing to do the online tag thread too)

Thing with putting the online tag thread in the online boards is no one goes there.

EDIT: Also, PC Gaming thread stays too.

I agree, the ps3, ps3, and psp need to become one thread.

I think the online ID's should become all one thread too.

Maybe starting a whole new thread? I could post the first 4 posts, i could grab all of the xbl gamertags for the first two posts, then the 3rd post could have PSN ID's and then the 4th post could have XFire tags.

Yeah... barely anybody goes to online gaming...

Guest Stefkov

I think gamertags/PSN IDs should be seperate.

You don't want to go trawling through an entire list of names just to find the one you were looking for in the middle with a gamertag above and a PSN ID underneath.

To me, it's not a very visually pleasing thing.

Two seperate thread, then you know when you go in you're looking for a gamertag or a PSN ID.

Looking at it now, it does look a bit big, the list of stickies but practially it will be easier. That my opinion anyway

I think gamertags/PSN IDs should be seperate.

You don't want to go trawling through an entire list of names just to find the one you were looking for in the middle with a gamertag above and a PSN ID underneath.

To me, it's not a very visually pleasing thing.

Two seperate thread, then you know when you go in you're looking for a gamertag or a PSN ID.

Looking at it now, it does look a bit big, the list of stickies but practially it will be easier. That my opinion anyway

Use the search function on your browser.

Also I think we should change the XBLA thread to include PSN stuff and sticky that.

I've just put some of these changes in to force. Merged the PS3, PS2 and PSP threads, unstuck the remaining thread, locked it and renamed it to Playstation Discussion Archive. It may yet get deleted, but personally i'd rather it stay so anyone who wants to look through it can.

Theres now a new general Playstation thread, and the Online IDs thread has been stickied.

Dunno what others think but i'd like to see a fresh start for all 3 discussion threads, with the gamertags/IDs intergrated in to the first post.

Just woke up and see he stole my thunder! I demand revenge!

Just kidding bud, good job. Least it saved me doing it this morning :)

Oops, sorry m8. I was bored...

Good work on the thread though! The fact i implemented it immediately is testament to how good the idea was :p