NEurope
MoogleViper

Moogle's Incredibly Important Question

MCoy's or Wlakers?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. MCoy's or Wlakers?

• MCoy's
    • Walkers

Moogle would like to ask his fellow N-Europers a very important question. The answer to this question is essential to Moogle and will help Moogle to shape the fate of Humanity. Moogle would like his fellow N-Europers to answer the following question:

MCoy's or Walkers?

Moogle assures the forum that this question is actually important and not a waste of time as it may seem. Moogle hopes that the forum aren't getting annoyed by the incessant pointless questions and irritating use of third person that is currently going on in the forum.

Has Moogle been inducted into the school of Brian Mcoy, kupo? No matter, I will answer... though I must ponder and meditate upon it.

Shino thinks that both Moogle and Mcoy rock, and that they should make love not war.

Has Moogle been inducted into the school of Brian Mcoy, kupo? No matter, I will answer... though I must ponder and meditate upon it.

Moogle would like to ask Darksnowman to re-read the last part of Moogle's post. Moogle thinks that it will help Darksnowman to understand the reasoning behind Moogle's post.

Mcoy is enraged at this racist attack against him, Mcoy is also sexually aroused.

Mcoy has another note to say, If Moogle does not enjoy Mcoy's questions then he does not have to read them or answer them.

I will not choose either McCoy's or Walkers. I love them both, and no amount of crappy little burnt-bits of crisp you find at the bottom of the bag is going to change my decision! :heh:

Mcoys are the best, the beef ones :) I had some to day which was tasty.

And Mcoy, i think your sigs grown too big again.

Mcoy is enraged at this racist attack against him, Mcoy is also sexually aroused.

Mcoy has another note to say, If Moogle does not enjoy Mcoy's questions then he does not have to read them or answer them.

Moogle would like to satisfy Mcoy's sexual arousement.

Moogle would also like to point out that it is Mcoy's use of third person that annoys Moogle the most. Whilst Mcoy makes some intelligent comments Moogle often finds it tedious to read due to the unnecessary use of third person.

Moogle would also like to point out the lightheartedness of Moogle's thread

Moogle would like to ask Darksnowman to re-read the last part of Moogle's post. Moogle thinks that it will help Darksnowman to understand the reasoning behind Moogle's post.

Darksnowman is still unsure, though he would hasten to add that he voted Mcoys. The honey and mustard ones or whatever they are provide the desired taste explosion.

Mcoy should watch his back, it appears that if Moogle is not helping Mcoy in his endeavour to catalogue the preferences of N-E then Mcoy could be in danger.

I don't know either of them... =/

You poor thing :(

McCoy's are HARDCORE.

Walkers are "generic" crisps, McCoy's are crinkle-cut, thick, and are awesomely delicious. :smile:

Tellyn would like to point out that Moogle is not the Real McCoy.

*BA DUM, CHH!*

I think Walkers are called Lays in other countries...

Anyway, I voted walkers because they are incredibly stingy on the amount of crisps in a packet, that makes me eat less when I do have crisps (which is not often)

And I also love Prawn Cocktail :heart:

Yeah, what I'm basing it on is pretty crappy but I don't care, fuck y'all :heh:

Tellyn would like to point out that Moogle is not the Real McCoy.

*BA DUM, CHH!*

Moogle would like to ask Tellyn to put more efforts into his jokes next time.

Walkers are "generic" crisps, McCoy's are crinkle-cut, thick, and are awesomely delicious. :smile:

So like Lay's wavy crisps/chips?

Or is Walkers the English equivalent of Lay's chips? :wtf:

Edit: seems Triforce_keeper answered my question. =3

Shadow would like to say that McCoys is infact superior to Walkers since there is better flavour, thicker and has more than a 1/4 of a potatoe per packet.

Shadow speaks the truth so let the truth be heard.