NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

I'm on (I think) the last level of Castle Crashers. Pretty chaotic. I'm a level 30 Red Lightning dude.
O_O you've just made this game sound rediculously short and put me off it somewhat.

O_O you've just made this game sound rediculously short and put me off it somewhat.

I've been playing it a lot.

Plus you have to complete it a lot of times to unlock everything.

I played it for about 3 hours last night, i'm around 3/4 done i think.

I want to play some 4 player castle crashers, tonight at about 7-9? Add me.

I want to play some 4 player castle crashers, tonight at about 7-9? Add me.

Sounds good. I've added you.

Yeah... if the game doesn't crash. There are alot of online bugs...

Yeah... if the game doesn't crash. There are alot of online bugs...

I played with one guy yesterday for about 2 hours without problems but I'm not going to deny a lot of people have problems. I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

so annoying when a promising online game has bad code on release. GTA4, hand your head in shame.

I was playing with a friend last night co-op on Castle Crashers and it kep disconnecting us randomly. Annoying because we'd just finished that massive desert level and it didn't save it.

Finished the game earlier. It was well worth the money. Got to level 32 in the end with my green poison dude.

Ok I'm gonna start playing castle crashers in a little over half an hour.

Ok I'm gonna start playing castle crashers in a little over half an hour.

Will you be starting with a fresh character or carrying on?

Will you be starting with a fresh character or carrying on?

I dunno, I have a red character at level 25ish, I don't mind either way.

That didn't go well. Lag and then disconnect. :-/

Online is really quite annoying for Castle Crashers.

Earlier today I played with 4 people perfectly fine. Then a little after, later into the day we could hardly get a game going. Then it started to just piss about with only 2 of us in the game.

Plus my mate, who has a level 33 Lightning guy, suddenly lost everything. He lost all his gold, his shovel, his animals an weapons.

I don't understand, he lost everything but his level and what he had equipped.

Castle Crashers is brilliant but I can't play the quest online for more than 20mins without it messing up :(

Also, All You Can Quaff, wtf!

Does anybody know the catfish bug? Gets you proper fast xp apparently, i wanna lvl 99 green dude, but cant be assed getin that up normally lol

Skunky -

Gonna give it a try now.

If you don't wanna get a load of lines across the screen try to not kill it with the boomerang. Leave it with a little bit of health left and then kill it. Rinse and repeat. Already gained 3 levels. After this I'm off to do the arenas.

ha sound, ill give it a go.

Iv just finished it for first time with green knight, lvl 36, done a few of the arenas and got all the pets except the ones you have to buy, working on getting those now.

How do the first part without attacking anyone like it says in the achievment, do you just run it? or get ramm to keep knocking them over while you block?

Iv just finished it for first time with green knight, lvl 36, done a few of the arenas and got all the pets except the ones you have to buy, working on getting those now.

If you want easy money, defeat the first boss over and over again.

How do the first part without attacking anyone like it says in the achievment, do you just run it? or get ramm to keep knocking them over while you block?

Get other people to do the killing. Or you can just do two player local co-op on your own and have player 1 sit (except for when all on-screen enemies are dead) there while you kill everyone as player 2.

If you want easy money, defeat the first boss over and over again.

I didn't think of that. I need a load of money to buy the last of the animals. I'm level 43 now with the end boss' sword so it shouldnt take long.

And about the no killing achievement get a buddy or second controller to do it. If they're a higher level it'll be short and sweet like Cube said.

I've just tried Braid, and I like it. I'm normally not a fan of 2D games, but it's suitably...cool?

Price tag is a little steep at present, mind you. I'll wait and see if it drops before buying it.

Well got all the single player castle achievments, cant really get the rest because of the shitty online, thats gutted aswell as i would of gone for them.

By time its fixed im guessin i would of moved on :'(