NEurope
ReZourceman

Do You Remember?

Thought of these last night while going to bed, no idea how I remembered about them, Anyone remember those packets you could buy for about 20p or around that, and it was 3 pieces of foam and you slotted it together to make a plane and then popped the little plastic propeller on it? anyone know what the hell they were called o0

I dont know what they were called, but I saw them in Selfridges the other day. Toy Aeroplanes I guess...

Wow... this thread brings back memories for me!

I had loads and loads of Boglins! I had the one you put on your hand, and then about 10 cages full of the little plastic ones!

I remember Pogs, i had loads of them! Did anyone else get kinis that said poison on them.... then just circle the pogs say "poison" and you won.... or was that a local thing?

Monsters in my pocket I <3 :P

Bannana Man ftw.

Any comic fans here? I robbed this pic from ebay but i have the full set at home:

7d3c_1.jpg

There was a magazine called bugs aswell which i still have have somewhere, Then there was this:

08bc_1.jpg

I loved them :P

Oh and anyone remember dinosaurs magazine? Where you got a glow in the dark piece of a T-Rex skeleton in every issue?

TV shows...... so many have been mentioned but what about this:

Dinosaurs-DVD-4-web.jpg

TV_dinosaurs_charlene_and_robbie_an.jpg

And last but not least lets have a big cheer for:

Supermariobros.jpg

Yes! I still have Dinosaurs Magazine Collection.

I remember for issue 3 or 4, I tripped up on the way back and cut my knee! Lo, but that magazine was sooo good.

Ive got the animal one too...Wild Life or something its called.

Also Techno Quest, the Wallace and Gromit encyclapedia magazine!

Also Techno Quest, the Wallace and Gromit encyclapedia magazine!

Don't remind me of them, got those coming out my ears. So many issues in the loft. My parents must have wasted so much money on them.

Also had the Animals of Farthing Wood magazine, but I gave them away to a local school my mum works at.

I think I remember my entire Japanese oral exam script which I am going to go take in an hour or so. Here goes!

はじめまして、わたしはクリスです。WAI KONGのべんごしです。どうぞよろしく。

どこからですか

いいえ、日本じんでわありません。ちゆごくじんです。おでんわばんごうわなんですか。

いいえ、こんがつかえりません。らいがつちゆごくにかえります。 がくせいですか

ああなるほど。ありがとうございます。さようなら。

(ok so I only bothered to write my part and cba to write up the second bit. If anyone can read it, don't tell me it's wrong, it'll just bug me :heh:)

in before wapanese.

I know you're thinking "the" is a really common word, so it's a good guess. But I actually didn't use it :heh: nice try though ;)

I think I remember my entire Japanese oral exam script which I am going to go take in an hour or so. Here goes!

はじめまして、わたしはクリスです。WAI KONGのべんごしです。どうぞよろしく。

どこからですか

いいえ、日本じんでわありません。ちゆごくじんです。おでんわばんごうわなんですか。

いいえ、こんがつかえりません。らいがつちゆごくにかえります。 がくせいですか

ああなるほど。ありがとうございます。さようなら。

(ok so I only bothered to write my part and cba to write up the second bit. If anyone can read it, don't tell me it's wrong, it'll just bug me :heh:)

in before wapanese.

Is that roleplay, or are you really a Chinese lawyer? :heh:

Naw it's roleplay :heh: glad it makes some sense to you though, that's promising, leaving soon....

I know you're thinking "the" is a really common word, so it's a good guess. But I actually didn't use it :heh: nice try though ;)

Oh my bad....I was reading it as if it had a Techu'Kcha dialect.

Its really rare, and not very well heard of....