NEurope
ReZourceman

Do You Remember?

Bucky...Captain Bucky O'Hare! *doo doo doo*

My mate lent me a vid of a couple year ago, was it wrong that I thought the cat lady was kinda hot, for a cartoon? I remember I had one of those konami handhelds of it too, which brings me onto a whole other topic.

Who remembers konami handhelds? We had Bucky O'Hare, Turtles I and Skate or Die, and my cousins had Turtles II, Star Trek(25th anniversary one looking at the page), and something else I think.

[Pitcures removed]

A link to a page with all of them.

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Konami/index.html

They were awesome, a bit game and watch stylee in that they had the lcd things over a printed background like.

EDIT:Got the opening for Bucky O'Hare!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uI6GW7y8PMc

Bucky O'Hare ftw, one of the my toughest child hood decisions was because of that green git. Action figure of Bucky or remote controlled Thomas the Tank. I went with Bucky, and rather funnily (looking back) I regretted it for ages. But now I see it was the best decision.

Also I've got the Football one of those Konami handhelds! I also had Batman, Shinobi and The Lion King (was tough as hell, Scar kept killing me!!) but they were different style.

471px-ReBoot_Cast4.jpg

Can anyone remember Reboot, Im sure it aired on CITV.

BOGLINS! OMG I REMEMBER HAVING ONE OF THEM, IF YOU PUT YOUR HAND UP HIM YOU COULD MAKE HIS EYES MOVE! I CAN EVEN REMEMBER HIS SMELL :heart:

________

Suzuki Fronte Specifications

Edited by fex

Down at the bottom of the garden ....

245px-Poddington.JPG

Whoa-e-Oh Tale Spin .....

250px-Talespin.gif

Lets get dangerous

Darkwin2.jpg

DuckTales, Woohooooo!

250px-DTTitle.jpg

And finally Moomins!

Moomin_kuva.JPG

________

Fix Ps3

Edited by fex

1.jpg

These..

I actually remember having had the left-most one, although I don't know whether it was in the same color.

Down at the bottom of the garden ....

245px-Poddington.JPG

Whoa-e-Oh Tale Spin .....

250px-Talespin.gif

Lets get dangerous

Darkwin2.jpg

DuckTales, Woohooooo!

250px-DTTitle.jpg

And finally Moomins!

Moomin_kuva.JPG

I remember them because i made list of my fav cartoons in another topic but not TalesSpin.

You wot? :blank:

In late July 2007, Rainmaker Animation (Mainframe Entertainment who created the show was acquired and renamed by Rainmaker in 2006) announced plans to create a trilogy of ReBoot films with illustrator/animator Daniel Allen as the lead character designer. Rainmaker Animation executive vice president Paul Gertz stated, "ReBoot's legions of fans have been incredibly loyal and continue to keep the property alive on dozens of fan sites."

In conjunction with the website Zeros 2 Heroes, they announced an intention to allow fans greater access to the development of the movie plans and also in development of a ReBoot webcomic. Fans were given the chance to submit their own art and designs, with the potential to end up as an artist on the project, and their feedback ensured which one of five ReBoot pitches won.

He's gonna take pollution down to zero...

180px-Captain.gif

Penny Crayon

200px-Pennycrayon-1.jpg

Count Duckula

250px-Countduckula.jpg

Racoons!

200px-The_Raccoons_TV_Series.png

I also remember them as well and the theme songs to them. :yay:

My cartoons list again. :p

Are you some kind of Superhuman? You can remember FAR to much :bowdown:

I am not superhuman but I do have a odd mind that remember anything.

In late July 2007, Rainmaker Animation (Mainframe Entertainment who created the show was acquired and renamed by Rainmaker in 2006) announced plans to create a trilogy of ReBoot films with illustrator/animator Daniel Allen as the lead character designer. Rainmaker Animation executive vice president Paul Gertz stated, "ReBoot's legions of fans have been incredibly loyal and continue to keep the property alive on dozens of fan sites."

In conjunction with the website Zeros 2 Heroes, they announced an intention to allow fans greater access to the development of the movie plans and also in development of a ReBoot webcomic. Fans were given the chance to submit their own art and designs, with the potential to end up as an artist on the project, and their feedback ensured which one of five ReBoot pitches won.

Hang on a second while I tell my brother this exciting news...

...telling him that news created a horrible, horrible sight... :eek:

Hang on a second while I tell my brother this exciting news...

...telling him that news created a horrible, horrible sight... :eek:

Im intruiged...but that nervous kind of intruiged....

Im intruiged...but that nervous kind of intruiged....

And so you should be. Such a sight should not be seen by mere mortals...far too much foryour feeble minds to take... :shakehead

Does anyone remeber how the kids in Dungeons and Dragons never got home, they nearly did once or twice but they bloody stayed back, I always wanted D&D To actully have an ending, was bloody brilliant *hugs his DVD boxset* Love it

I did hear that the animation guys were trying to resurect it and do the final episode but no idea what happened with that o0 *Searches*

1116.jpg

819.jpg

Flipz were the greatest snack food ever made. For some reason they got discontinued in the UK (even though everyone I knew ate at least a pack a day). I'm really tempted to order loads from America.

1116.jpg

819.jpg

Flipz were the greatest snack food ever made. For some reason they got discontinued in the UK (even though everyone I knew ate at least a pack a day). I'm really tempted to order loads from America.

I couldnt agree more with what you are implying (In that the company that made them are RETARDED in cancelling them) as me and my mates were the same - They were at least daily eatage.

1116.jpg

819.jpg

Oh, I absolutely loved Pretzel Flipz.

Why did they discontinue them? Why? WHY? WHHHHHYYYY? :cry:

1116.jpg

819.jpg

OMG, Pretzel Fucking Flipz!!

Every breaktime in school, I would wander upstairs, to the middle floor by the canteens, and purchase a wee pack or two of these delights. Every day, I tell thee.

I almost had a breakdown when I turned up one day and they had gone. And the next, they didn't reappear.

8 or so years later, I'm still looking for these fucking pretzels. I shall PM you my address if any of you sweeties are going to be generous to me.

OMG, Pretzel Fucking Flipz!!

Every breaktime in school, I would wander upstairs, to the middle floor by the canteens, and purchase a wee pack or two of these delights. Every day, I tell thee.

I almost had a breakdown when I turned up one day and they had gone. And the next, they didn't reappear.

8 or so years later, I'm still looking for these fucking pretzels. I shall PM you my address if any of you sweeties are going to be generous to me.

I know a shop in Watford that sells them. Other than that I am sure they are available on teh "interwebs"